BLM Continues Provocations: For How long Will White Have Enough Patience ???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1597866371996.png

BLM activist and a mercenary of the leadership of the pro-Chinese "democratic" party Thompson who is running for a seat in the Minnesota Hous yelled profanities at a group that had a pro-police sign in the yard of the home of Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll.

Thompson was yelling at a group of women - including young girls - stood in a driveway near Kroll's house, branding them “racist klansmen”.

"Come on over here with your Blue Lives matter sign!" Thompson yelled into a microphone.

From the author:

The cup of the patience of the healthy forces of American society, and not only of whites, is already clearly running over ... Information about the almost DAILY ATTACKS of the BLM provocateurs on whites and beating them "breaks through" the more or less independent media.

Historians would later argue about the true date when the new American Civil War has started...

You can still stop. Rather, the provocateurs could still be stopped, but time is running out like sand in an hourglass..

Source: Dem candidate brands family 'KKK' for having pro-cop sign

View attachment 376946
BLM activist and a mercenary of the leadership of the pro-Chinese "democratic" party Thompson who is running for a seat in the Minnesota Hous yelled profanities at a group that had a pro-police sign in the yard of the home of Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll.

Thompson was yelling at a group of women - including young girls - stood in a driveway near Kroll's house, branding them “racist klansmen”.

"Come on over here with your Blue Lives matter sign!" Thompson yelled into a microphone.

From the author:

The cup of the patience of the healthy forces of American society, and not only of whites, is already clearly running over ... Information about the almost DAILY ATTACKS of the BLM provocateurs on whites and beating them "breaks through" the more or less independent media.

Historians would later argue about the true date when the new American Civil War has started...

You can still stop. Rather, the provocateurs could still be stopped, but time is running out like sand in an hourglass..

It's not a question of "white" patience.

It's a question of how long will freedom-lovers sit back and let communists agitate before the bullets start flying?

View attachment 376946

From the author:

It's a question of how long will freedom-lovers sit back and let communists agitate before the bullets start fl?ying?
h
Who in the hell is a "communist"? I support freedom. Therefore, I do not support trump or pence. They are fascists and filthy pigs. We Americans do not allow this here.

View attachment 376946

From the author:

It's a question of how long will freedom-lovers sit back and let communists agitate before the bullets start fl?ying?
h
Who in the hell is a "communist"? I support freedom. Therefore, I do not support trump or pence. They are fascists and filthy pigs. We Americans do not allow this here.
Do you actually think that I should vote for trump/pence? From what I have seen? Really?

View attachment 376946

From the author:

Two seconds into their rant and less than one the moment they loot, rob or maim another in their so called call for justice.

View attachment 376946

From the author:

h
And you said today you are voting for a couple of statists.
I swear, you cant make this shit up. People really ARE this stupid

View attachment 376946

From the author:

h

So you want me to vote for trash? I won't go into treaties, NATO, WHO, firing inspectors general, putin, disrespecting our intelligence agencies, sending federal troups to one of our states without permission, mishandling the pandemic, lying at every turn, turning a blind eye about bounties put on the heads of our troops, racism, homophobia, insults to the Muslim faith. I can end this right here. I'm a woman, and both trump and pigpence attack us at every turn. So they are a no-go from the very start. They chose this themselves. I didn't make them. Be careful with the choices you make, fellas. I don't vote for scum.

View attachment 376946

From the author:

h

So you want me to vote for trash? I won't go into treaties, NATO, WHO, firing inspectors general, putin, disrespecting our intelligence agencies, sending federal troups to one of our states without permission, mishandling the pandemic, lying at every turn, turning a blind eye about bounties put on the heads of our troops, racism, homophobia, insults to the Muslim faith. I can end this right here. I'm a woman, and both trump and pigpence attack us at every turn. So they are a no-go from the very start. They chose this themselves. I didn't make them. Be careful with the choices you make, fellas. I don't vote for scum.
What a pack of strung out lies this diatribe contains.

View attachment 376946

From the author:

h
You are absolutely free to get your head kicked in by a Burn Loot Murder black man. We won't care.

View attachment 376946

From the author:

h

I didnt say your only other choice was captain clorox. You did.
But to say you are for freedom and then vote for statists... Well that makes you sound fucking stupid.

View attachment 376946

From the author:

h

Weird, my wife and ALL legit women I know can’t cast their vote soon enough to Trump/Pence...Maybe getting your shit right would improve your perception...no?

At this point, I want someone in office who will crush these BLM thugs under their boot heel. These protests have gone on for far too long and become far too violent to continue, and it's clear that the leadership of these cities (if you can even call it that) have no interest in quelling them. It's time for President Trump to impose the Insurrection Act and take these cities back.

If that's not done, and done soon, I believe that when the patience of white America will run out in a New York minute...

Forum List

Back