BLM Activist Mows Down Cop With Her Car in NYC

The media have been desperately labeling white supremacist as the biggest culprit against Jews when the obvious Jews exterminators are right before their eyes.

Because they're the greatest threat to Dumbocracy. Since like, forever & stuff. Except... Wait a gosh darn second... Oh..! No. Nevermind... It wasn't a White Supreme Pizza. It was a BLM supporter. Who knew these peaceniks could develop a violent streak? I'm shocked to the core, I tell ya'...
Sounds like a hate crime.

Ever notice leftists are always making excuses for their Jew hating and want you to listen to them trying to justify their hate? If it's one white dude belonging a supremacist group displaying hatred toward Jews, the sky is falling.

Because they're the greatest threat to Dumbocracy. Since like, forever & stuff. Except... Wait a gosh darn second... Oh..! No. Nevermind... It wasn't a White Supreme Pizza. It was a BLM supporter. Who knew these peaceniks could develop a violent streak? I'm shocked to the core, I tell ya'...

Seriously, do you belive this and how do you watch people like the youtube imbecile who posted this?
Good God, your MAGA America is one fucked up cult.

Forum List

Back