Blame Bush now?

*yawn*

it's a good thing that only lefties get fucked with by the powers that be for that kind of worthless post, rsr... I would feed you another day of your own worthless posts but we've seen how easy it is to run screaming like a little girl to the calvary.

*yawn*

it's a good thing that only lefties get fucked with by the powers that be for that kind of worthless post, rsr... I would feed you another day of your own worthless posts but we've seen how easy it is to run screaming like a little girl to the calvary.

When have Dems ever cared about the troops?

Dems have called them uneducated, terrorists, Nazis, and compared them to Pol Pot

When have Dems ever cared about the troops?

Dems have called them uneducated, terrorists, Nazis, and compared them to Pol Pot

when have you ever cared to do anything but generalize dems?

you have stereotyped dems at every opportunity despite knowing damn well that your opinion is about as whoafully stupid as any dem that does generalize the military as nazis.

I guess it is easy just being the village idiot as long as you've got some authority to run screaming to, eh?

when have you ever cared to do anything but generalize dems?

you have stereotyped dems at every opportunity despite knowing damn well that your opinion is about as whoafully stupid as any dem that does generalize the military as nazis.

I guess it is easy just being the village idiot as long as you've got some authority to run screaming to, eh?

Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Dick Durbin made the above statements

Not generalizing - they said those things about the troops - it is a fact

Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Dick Durbin made the above statements

Not generalizing - they said those things about the troops - it is a fact

if you can support those specific examples with more than the daily masterbation manifesto from your usual wack ass right wing websites then so be it..

now, lets see you be a man and admit that not all dems want to trash the military.

lets see if you can manage a little objectivity.

if you can support those specific examples with more than the daily masterbation manifesto from your usual wack ass right wing websites then so be it..

now, lets see you be a man and admit that not all dems want to trash the military.

lets see if you can manage a little objectivity.

But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is, you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment; you've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis, and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not. John Kerry

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Dick Durbin

--"Shamefully we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management" Ted Kennedy

But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is, you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment; you've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis, and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not. John Kerry

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Dick Durbin

--"Shamefully we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management" Ted Kennedy

YOU assume the worst in what they were actually saying.

but, I digress since you will see what you want to see just like those who were listening for the devil in an Eagles record heard what they wanted to hear.

By all means, lets see you for once step up and admit that not ALL DEMS are interested in trashing the military.

did you miss this:

YOU assume the worst in what they were actually saying.

but, I digress since you will see what you want to see just like those who were listening for the devil in an Eagles record heard what they wanted to hear.

By all means, lets see you for once step up and admit that not ALL DEMS are interested in trashing the military.

Yea, we should never judge a lib by what they say or do

That is such a low down dirty trick

I left this one out in the previous post

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq" John Kerry

Yea, we should never judge a lib by what they say or do

That is such a low down dirty trick

you are not merely judging their words.

you are assuming the worst in their motivation for saying as much just so you can GENERALIZE ALL DEMS.

now, are you going to hop around all day or are you going to be a man and step up to the DIRECT challenge of admitting that not all dems are as bad as you would otherwise be insisting upon?

you are not merely judging their words.

you are assuming the worst in their motivation for saying as much just so you can GENERALIZE ALL DEMS.

now, are you going to hop around all day or are you going to be a man and step up to the DIRECT challenge of admitting that not all dems are as bad as you would otherwise be insisting upon?

Of course not all libs are bad

99% of all liberals give the rest a bad name

Of course not all libs are bad

99% of all liberals give the rest a bad name

so, first off, you think that LIBERLAS = DEMS, eh?

moreso, you think only 1% of dems are not commie pinko fags, eh?

way to, uh, be a man about objectivity, dude!

I didn't figure you had it in you.. I guess this is why it works so well to have some calvary to run screaming to when your usual tripe comes back at you, eh?

so, first off, you think that LIBERLAS = DEMS, eh?

moreso, you think only 1% of dems are not commie pinko fags, eh?

way to, uh, be a man about objectivity, dude!

I didn't figure you had it in you.. I guess this is why it works so well to have some calvary to run screaming to when your usual tripe comes back at you, eh?

Witht he exception of Sen Lieberman, where is all the support for the troops from the left?

At a anti war rally?

Witht he exception of Sen Lieberman, where is all the support for the troops from the left?

At a anti war rally?

do you think that Jim Webb is a pussy commie pinko fag?

support for the troops is not mutually exclusive with criticising the WAR.

but hey, who really expected you to have a pair of balls large enough to at least hint that your typical daily tripe is more of an act than a ken mehlman lifestyle.

like I said.. good thing you can go running like a siren to the calvary, eh?

do you think that Jim Webb is a pussy commie pinko fag?

support for the troops is not mutually exclusive with criticising the WAR.

but hey, who really expected you to have a pair of balls large enough to at least hint that your typical daily tripe is more of an act than a ken mehlman lifestyle.

like I said.. good thing you can go running like a siren to the calvary, eh?

He is for the Dems surrender bill - enough said

Jim Webb, USNA 68 , Marine, Vietnam vet, Navy Cross winner, Secretary of the Navy for Reagan, US Senator

RSR is not qualified to lick his boots.

He is for the Dems surrender bill - enough said

again, criticism of the WAR =\ trashing the military

I bet you wouldnt suggest such a thing to his face..

it would probably take more balls than you cant seem to muster today to tell Jim Webb that he doesn't support the military because he is critical of the iraq fiasco.

Forum List

Back