blacks worried about police being voted out

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

hypocrites,. they marches their blm asses up down the streets. get rid of police, defund police. kill police. now they cry about it, be care full what you whish for.

hypocrites,. they marches their blm asses up down the streets. get rid of police, defund police. kill police. now they cry about it, be care full what you whish for.

LEt them get money fo rprivate security from all those lawsuit winnings they rioted for when one of their thugs' families sued the cities and the cops. Oh wait, the lawyers like Sharpton get most of it and the remainder goes for bling. Never mind.

What makes you think every black American marched?

LEt them get money fo rprivate security from all those lawsuit winnings they rioted for when one of their thugs' families sued the cities and the cops. Oh wait, the lawyers like Sharpton get most of it and the remainder goes for bling. Never mind.
blacks and their blm are ruining everything.

Fuck that. They are the reason the police are needed there. They either were BLM ruining shit, or were regular run of the mill criminals doing criminal shit.

Fuck that. They are the reason the police are needed there. They either were BLM ruining shit, or were regular run of the mill criminals doing criminal shit.
Ah, so another community with no one committing crimes but black people.

If I wanted to see black people suffer, I’d vote to defund all the police and watch their neighborhoods turn into war zones.

I’m willing to bet you don’t live in a predominantly black neighborhood.
There are lots of skunks and snakes that are black. I've had far more trouble from white folks than I ever have from blacks even while living in Washington DC.

There are lots of skunks and snakes that are black. I've had far more trouble from white folks than I ever have from blacks even while living in Washington DC.
So you’ve never lived in a predominantly black neighborhood.

Thanks.

Those that are policemen, go to Florida. They are offering a sign on bonus and the governor has your back.

Let the looney Leftists drown in crime.

Forum List

Back