Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

Great Post IM2

Three people I'd add to that list is

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

2. Jean-Jacques Dessalines of Haiti.

screen-shot-2015-03-31-at-9-10-39-am.png

I don't even know where to begin with Jean Jacques Dessaline

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

None of this scared the Haitian, This is what the war of 1804

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

A black kid reads Marcus Garvey he may try to become Marcus Garvey
A blk girl reads Harriet Tubman she may try to become Harriet Tubman

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White people do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

You don't have any evidence. There is no white genocide anywhere.
[/QUOTE]
Thats the thread where he said those horrible things. :rolleyes:
To be such a condescending asshole, you sure stupid.

Canon Shooter
Paul, you're a pussy negro. That's all you're ever going to be. A pussy negro who runs his mouth until it's time to get to work, and then you tuck your tail between your legs and run away like a little monkey bitch...

This is Canon Shooter and his "Blk Friend"

img_9772-jpg.461862

Look at ya

You're so fat if you went camping the bears would hide there food, your so over weight, that if you stepped in an elevator you'd go straight to hell and I'm not saying you're old but I bet when you watched Jurassic Park that probably brought bk memories. Didn't it ?

Yup, that's me and my dear friend Alphonso. He's a great American who's served his country and worked hard to make something of himself. He didn't whine like you and your fellow monkeys. do. He was raised by a single mother in Sumter County, Alabama. He worked hard to provide for his family. He's quite successful now, and for no other reason that he didn't buy into the whiny negro bullshit that monkeys like you spew at every turn.

As for your other ignorant comments, yeah, I'd put on a few pounds around that time; that trip was during the pandemic. My beard is gone and so is the extra weight I gained last year (about 30 pounds or so). My age? I'll turn 59 next month and would still kick the teeth in of a greasy moolie like you.

Al was a lot bigger than I'd remembered. He's taught himself how to be a gourmet chef, and that's manifested itself around his waistline. But, now he also does catering for small dinner parties. He also has two Airbnb's and two homes. He's a proud black man and he should be.

You're just a cocksucking negro...
You're a joke. Essen is right. He is one of the blacks people like you don't like because he holds a mirror to your face. Whites have whined for 245 years, that whining is why we got trump. That whining is why whites in state legislatures are working to fuck up voting. Your gaslighting doesn't work, because standing up to racism is not whining. You don't know anything about us, you assume things that are incorrect because of your racism.. If Al denies racism and embrases the racism you believe then he has no pride. And you really need to cease talking about whose ass you will whip.

Not one of you racists in this forum would have tolerated the conditions slaves lived in had they been white.
Yea, like whites weren’t exploited for their labor for centuries.

View attachment 504296
View attachment 504297
View attachment 504298
Feminists would not say a word about this. But think they could work in that type of factory. Industrialist manufacturing plants were tough. We started to get a good bead on things and now have gotten to selfish for our individual whims. To me, wealth and comforts can be fleeting in a violent world and we need to keep vigilant.

Canon Shooter
Paul, you're a pussy negro. That's all you're ever going to be. A pussy negro who runs his mouth until it's time to get to work, and then you tuck your tail between your legs and run away like a little monkey bitch...

This is Canon Shooter and his "Blk Friend"

img_9772-jpg.461862

Look at ya

You're so fat if you went camping the bears would hide there food, your so over weight, that if you stepped in an elevator you'd go straight to hell and I'm not saying you're old but I bet when you watched Jurassic Park that probably brought bk memories. Didn't it ?

Yup, that's me and my dear friend Alphonso. He's a great American who's served his country and worked hard to make something of himself. He didn't whine like you and your fellow monkeys. do. He was raised by a single mother in Sumter County, Alabama. He worked hard to provide for his family. He's quite successful now, and for no other reason that he didn't buy into the whiny negro bullshit that monkeys like you spew at every turn.

As for your other ignorant comments, yeah, I'd put on a few pounds around that time; that trip was during the pandemic. My beard is gone and so is the extra weight I gained last year (about 30 pounds or so). My age? I'll turn 59 next month and would still kick the teeth in of a greasy moolie like you.

Al was a lot bigger than I'd remembered. He's taught himself how to be a gourmet chef, and that's manifested itself around his waistline. But, now he also does catering for small dinner parties. He also has two Airbnb's and two homes. He's a proud black man and he should be.

You're just a cocksucking negro...
You're a joke. Essen is right. He is one of the blacks people like you don't like because he holds a mirror to your face. Whites have whined for 245 years, that whining is why we got trump. That whining is why whites in state legislatures are working to fuck up voting. Your gaslighting doesn't work, because standing up to racism is not whining. You don't know anything about us, you assume things that are incorrect because of your racism.. If Al denies racism and embrases the racism you believe then he has no pride. And you really need to cease talking about whose ass you will whip.
Amazing how you defend a person that wants to kill and rape children. You sick mother fucker

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White people do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

You don't have any evidence. There is no white genocide anywhere.

Thats the thread where he said those horrible things. :rolleyes:
To be such a condescending asshole, you sure stupid.
[/QUOTE]
I know what it is. And his response was due to the fact that white south africans did those very same things to blacks. But you racists get amnesia relative to such things.

why whites in state legislatures are working to fuck up voting.
How are whites going to “fuck up voting”?

Are you too dumb to obtain an ID card?

How many negroes do you know that don’t have an ID card?

Go fuck yourself, negro.

Essien (try to spell the negroe's name correctly, huh?) is a porch monkey. He's a vile little greasy lawn jockey who exists only to whine about what whites have that he wants.

You don't know the first thing about Al. If you insist you do, simply because he's black, well, that's textbook racism. Al recognizes that chimpanzees like you are worthless pond scum, and he would much rather be associated with those of class and taste, REGARDLESS OF THEIR SKIN COLOR, then be associates with primate fucks like you...

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

Wrong. Dessalines was fighting whites who enslaved his people and used the islands as places to season slaves as well. They practiced buck breaking and raped women and children. Dessalines was in a war against sub human trash who treated people like him as animals. So he fought back and once again people like you choose to have amnesia.

Go fuck yourself, negro.

Essien (try to spell the negroe's name correctly, huh?) is a porch monkey. He's a vile little greasy lawn jockey who exists only to whine about what whites have that he wants.

You don't know the first thing about Al. If you insist you do, simply because he's black, well, that's textbook racism. Al recognizes that chimpanzees like you are worthless pond scum, and he would much rather be associated with those of class and taste, REGARDLESS OF THEIR SKIN COLOR, then be associates with primate fucks like you...

Don't try telling me what racism is, racist. If Al embraces the racist shit you believe, he has no pride. I've built 3 organizations. Chaired a state planning committee. I have done more than you and Al. I helped people like Al start businesses son. So he might want to associate with me instead of worthless white racist trash like you.

why whites in state legislatures are working to fuck up voting.
How are whites going to “fuck up voting”?

Are you too dumb to obtain an ID card?

How many negroes do you know that don’t have an ID card?
The initiatives are about more than getting ID's son.

Try again.

And so once again IM2 shows that his OP is spot on. Look at all the racists rushing in here to describe "good blacks" all of whom don't stand up to racism, they just accept it. These limp dicked blacks are loved by the white racist because they stay in their place.

And for those who want to talk stupid about the way I said that, let me put it in the tense you want:

I AM RIGHT AGAIN ABOUT THE NATURE OF RACIST WHITES!

Last edited:
Don't even listen to TNHarley

When black people don't want to accept mis-treatment that's racism to him. That's how white supremacist thinks "You know blk ppl should be killed, mistreated, bombed and have less of the cake than us whites"

That's how he thinks. I know how guys like him think. I know exactly how he thinks.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
"We have no right to sit silently by while the inevitable seeds are sown for a harvest of disaster to our children, black and white. First, it is the duty of black men to judge the South discriminatingly,"

W.E.B. Dubois

Read More: A Look At The Conflict Between W.E.B. Du Bois And Booker T. Washington

These words were spoken by the great W.E.B. Dubois in response to Booker T. Washington. Throughout American history there has been a subculture in the white community who could not stand Black men/woman who refused to shut up and take it. We see a continuation of that tradition today by that same white subculture. They recite Booker T, and read idiot, weak minded, low self esteemed, ass kissing, grant grovelling, ivory tower blacks like Thoman Sowell, the late Walter Williams or Shelby Steele.

Here's to the blacks who have been throught history, to quote Ice Cube, the wrong blacks to fuck with.

1. The Honorable Nat TurnerView attachment 504256

That's right, HONORABLE. Not one of you racists in this forum would have tolerated the conditions slaves lived in had they been white. Your asses are talking about civil wars and race wars now because you can't get everything given to you. Your ancestors fought a war wth a country that provided them with free land called headrights, and you did so over taxes as the legend goes. So I damn sure know what would have happened had whites been enslaved for 200 odd years as was the case with blacks when Nat Turner decided to fight fire with fire.

2. The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey.-I'll let him do the talking.

So true. Whites today want to kidnap my governor because of mask mandates or because she supposedly was imposing on their "freedoms". So I find it funny as hell that they think Nat was a bad man for killing not only the men who enslaved them but also their wives and kids. I celebrate Nat and wish they would put up a statue of him right next to Robert E Lee's statue. Nat was an American hero.

Now, I may agree with you but I really don't give two shits. This problem is your problem not mine. Deal with it yourself. For years I was a liberal white who cared but recently you blacks on USMB told me you don't appreciate it so fuck you. It's your problem not mine. Fair enough?

aww did they hurt your feelings bobo?.....its more like they read your fucked comments you have made here concerning blacks....most people know a phony when they see one....

But I'm not a phony. Also, they don't appreciate white liberals so I don't give a fuck. PLUS, they think I'm a racist for not wanting my daughter to come home with a black guy but they admit they don't like black women dating white guys.

Lots of white women date black guys but not a lot of black women date white guys. Who's more racist here white women or black women?

And I know personally black women would like to date white guys but it's not allowed. Daddy don't like it, brother doesn't like it, friends don't like it, granny and grandpappy don't like it. Just watch Malcomb X with Denzel Washington.

OMG I just realized my boss is married to a black woman. Yesterday I thought I didn't know any I forgot about him. lol

And so once again IM2 shows that his OP is spot on. Look at all the racists rushing in here to describe "good blacks" all of whom don't stand up to racism, they just accept it. These likmp dicked blacks are loved by the white racist because they stay in their place.

And for those who want to talk stupid about the way I said that, let me put it in the tense you want:

I AM RIGHT AGAIN ABOUT THE NATURE OF RACIST WHITES!
I always thought a good white was a liberal white but apparently you don't appreciate it and all we are are a lesser of two evils. So I lost interest. Thanks. You freed me from the liberal plantation. Every man for himself. You are a man right?

You're doing it to prove how screwed up black people are and that's a fundamental part of white supremacy, that is, to shift the the debate from white supremacy to proving that black people are screwed up.
Paul that is total deflection. Do you think the inner cities of this country are NOT SCREWED UP? Americans should not have to live in a drug/gang war zone. They shouldn't have to raise their kids wondering if they are going to get shot in the head today. How can you ignore this? Do you think the daily body counts of black people killing black people is just made up? It isn't about "proving" black people are screwed up. That is a generalization and generalizations are always wrong. The Inner Cities of this country are undeniably screwed up. The residents happen to be predominantly Black, and the families are predominantly Fatherless.

I am a proud old school racist but I like my Black neighbor.

He is a school principle and she is a bank manager.

They are very Conservative. They voted for Trump. He is a member of the NRA and we go shooting together quite often.

He knows how sorry these ghetto Negroes are and has no respect for them.

He thinks his fellow Blacks have been scammed by the Democrats.

Don't even listen to TNHarley

When black people don't want to accept mis-treatment that's racism to him. That's how white supremacist thinks "You know blk ppl should be killed, mistreated, bombed and have less of the cake than us whites"

That's how he thinks. I know how guys like him think. I know exactly how he thinks.
True.

You're doing it to prove how screwed up black people are and that's a fundamental part of white supremacy, that is, to shift the the debate from white supremacy to proving that black people are screwed up.
Paul that is total deflection. Do you think the inner cities of this country are NOT SCREWED UP? Americans should not have to live in a drug/gang war zone. They shouldn't have to raise their kids wondering if they are going to get shot in the head today. How can you ignore this? Do you think the daily body counts of black people killing black people is just made up? It isn't about "proving" black people are screwed up. That is a generalization and generalizations are always wrong. The Inner Cities of this country are undeniably screwed up. The residents happen to be predominantly Black, and the families are predominantly Fatherless.
The policies of whites that created the conditions in inner cities are what's screwed up. But yoi don't want to take responsibility for that.

I am a proud old school racist but I like my Black neighbor.

He is a school principle and she is a bank manager.

They are very Conservative. They voted for Trump. He is a member of the NRA and we go shooting together quite often.

He knows how sorry these ghetto Negroes are and has no respect for them.

He thinks his fellow Blacks have been scammed by the Democrats.

More blacks with no pride.

Forum List

Back