Blacks in CrossFit

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Why are there so few blacks there? It seems strange also due to the fact that they dominate the big sport now. Is it some kind of politics or is it connected with some natural physiological characteristics?

• Banned
Because there is no money in cross fit. It's just a bunch of zoomer dickheads flopping around like idiots, tearing ligaments.

Cross Fit is gayer than AIDS.
strength and health, increased self-esteem
People do not always do everything for the sake of money, on the contrary, they pay their money for fitness.

strength and health, increased self-esteem
People do not always do everything for the sake of money, on the contrary, they pay their money for fitness.
Sports are serious business in the black community. They are seen as a way out, not a way to casually pass the time. They don't giver scholarships for Cross Fit.

CrossFit is like the most white people thing I have ever heard of.
Curling....ya know with the brush and the sliding rocks? Asians do crossfit as well. They have Crossfit gyms in Asia. I have only ever seen white people curling.

They’re too smart to get involved in the lunacy that is CrossFit.

A decade ago, when I was in my health and fitness phase, running road and a venture races (before Spartan ate up all the smaller groups), I looked into CrossFit. All I found were meat heads, injuries, and morons who refused to accept that people actually DO have physical limitations. I passed. Several friends didn’t. They both now seriously regret it.

• Banned
Sports are serious business in the black community. They are seen as a way out, not a way to casually pass the time. They don't giver scholarships for Cross Fit.

In athletics, too, there is no serious money if it is not the Olympic level. Why are there so many blacks?

In athletics, too, there is no serious money if it is not the Olympic level. Why are there so many blacks?
WTF are you talking about? Of course there is money in sports. Have you looked at MLB,NBA,NFL contracts? Boxing?

There is a shit ton of money to be made in sports. Not Cross Fit...because Cross Fit is just weirdos doing exercises...Gaaaaaaaaay!

What does the top guy make in Cross fit per year? $350K?

That's not even league minimum salary for most other pro sports...NFL is $660K

They’re too smart to get involved in the lunacy that is CrossFit.

A decade ago, when I was in my health and fitness phase, running road and a venture races (before Spartan ate up all the smaller groups), I looked into CrossFit. All I found were meat heads, injuries, and morons who refused to accept that people actually DO have physical limitations. I passed. Several friends didn’t. They both now seriously regret it.
Amateur crossfit doesn't require that much fanaticism. I don't do CrossFit because I do kickboxing and I don't have enough time, but I use some elements of general physical training. But I think this is the best fitness that has been developed in the last hundred years. He revives the spirit of athletics. Bodybuilding was a misunderstanding, it's a striptease. Aerobic fitness is detrimental, it wears out susaw and leads to oxidative stress. Crossfit is a best type of fitness for men. It's warrior's sport

WTF are you talking about? Of course there is money in sports. Have you looked at MLB,NBA,NFL contracts? Boxing?
I was referring to Olympic athletics. Sprinting, jumping and so on. There are many blacks and there is no big money

I was referring to Olympic athletics. Sprinting, jumping and so on. There are many blacks and there is no big money
Jesus you are thick.

THEY CAN GET A SCHOLARSHIP TO DO THOSE THINGS.

They can get their college paid for.

Which will allow them to get a better job.

Can you get a scholarship to do Cross Fit?

Is Cross Fit in the Olympics?

Why are there so few blacks there? It seems strange also due to the fact that they dominate the big sport now. Is it some kind of politics or is it connected with some natural physiological characteristics?
Aside from the National completions, CrossFit is for a bunch of liberal soyboys. Why would black people want to hang around with them?

The National competitions is where all the juiced up men and women compete. Anyone who claims to be vegan there, is either a liar or is taking high doses of HGH and anabolic steroids

Aside from the National completions, CrossFit is for a bunch of liberal soyboys. Why would black people want to hang around with them?

The National competitions is where all the juiced up men and women compete. Anyone who claims to be vegan there, is either a liar or is taking high doses of HGH and anabolic steroids
I do not eat meat and fish for ethical reasons (but I do eat milk and eggs), I am quite athletic and I do not take steroids or supplements, not even protein.
But this is the first time I've heard that a plant-based diet is popular in CrossFit, where did you get that?(I am not American). they promote the paleo diet
Are there really a lot of vegans?

Amateur crossfit doesn't require that much fanaticism. I don't do CrossFit because I do kickboxing and I don't have enough time, but I use some elements of general physical training. But I think this is the best fitness that has been developed in the last hundred years. He revives the spirit of athletics. Bodybuilding was a misunderstanding, it's a striptease. Aerobic fitness is detrimental, it wears out susaw and leads to oxidative stress. Crossfit is a best type of fitness for men. It's warrior's sport
The level of fanaticism has seemed to be far more related to the trainer/gym than the level of interest. I experienced that first-hand.

You are fully entitled to your opinion on the best training for you. It wasn’t for me. I was able to meet my goals in a regular gym with a personal trainer.

Unfortunately medical conditions it related to working out ended my debate before it really got started and have made my attempts to return to working out very difficult.

True, it does require a tremendous amount of discipline.
Obviously it’s not a matter of discipline. There you can go out there with great excitement, discipline is not so important there. But it requires strength anaerobic endurance, explosive strength and complex coordination. All this is largely genetically based. Blacks do this in many disciplines, but they mostly have a narrow specialization and CrossFit is very versatile. Maybe this is the reason?

discipline is not very critical there, because they do not take long to force themselves to do this, as before a boring 2-hour run. Fifteen minutes is enough and completely to give all the best. It's psychologically easier.

Forum List

Back