Blacks Impact on Middle America - Scientific Results

Pale, here's another example of how much they hate us. Near my office in Queens, things were set to name a community center after a police officer who was killed while rooting out a dangerous drug gang some ten years earlier.

Problem: the officer was WHITE.

THIS was terribly offensive to the blacks. Never mind that this guy laid down his life for their protection. It wasn't appreciated. They even said of him, "it's too bad he died, but he was no hero."

The blacks instead want the community center named after someone BLACK.

Originally posted
we know there is not going to be a race war

WRONG. There is already a low-level race war going on in America. Most whites are just too blind to see it.

Y'all need to go to Hawaii.

If you are white, you will feel the effects of illogical discrimination and hatred. If you go into certain beaches after dark, you get pounded by "local boys" of mostly Samoan decent. Anyone not "native" is a haole.

On the other hand, if you are black you will get tired of hearing the locals complain about how they were all stolen from. You will get to look them in the eye and tell em, "I never did any of that shit".

Spent four years stationed in Hawaii. Not counting the daytime tourista places, it's a worse third world country than even California.

The amazing thing was that blacks and whites with racial issues tended to leave Hawaii with a more moderate attitude.

You bet your ass there's a race war going on W.J.. But it's not "politically correct" to say there is. White people in this country have been so brow beaten into thinking they're racists for even THINKING something MAY be the blacks fault, they've simply stopped thinking it's even possible it is.

Well this "WHITE" American is over feeling sorry for the black man. I for one am of the mind that if blacks in America feel they're so discriminated agaisnt here, and they consider themselves, "AFRICAN AMERICANS", then GO THE HELL BACK TO FRICK'N AFRICA"! See if once there they'd call themselves "AMERICAN AFRICANS". PPPhhhtt... NO FRICK'N WAY! No, you won't see any of them hustling back to Africa, even though they're soo damn proud to be from there, because in Africa, they'd just be another black. They wouldn't be able to scream "RACIST" everytime they didn't GET THEIR WAY. They wouldn't be getting "SPECIAL TREATMENT" in Africa like here. NO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! They would actually have to compete on a level playing field there. They wouldn't have stupid white people GIVING THEM SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK. And they wouldn't have a bumper crop of ignorant whites to prey on either. No surplus of white victims that they can rape rob and kill, and then have them beaten into submission to keep their MOUTHS SHUT about it. No, they have it REEEEAL GOOD here, but you'll never hear them admit it. To hear them tell it, they reeeealy have it bad here. What a fucking joke.

I gotta stop. This whole issue irks the hell out of me. So blacks were slaves. THAT WAS A LONG, LONG TIME AGO. Whites have been paying back that debt for TOO LONG now. It's time for black people to either put up or shut up. Show that you can integrate into our society, or get the hell out. We don't need a race here killing, robbing and raping us, and using something that happened a couple hundred years ago as an excuse. It's pathetic. It's time for blacks in America as a race, to prove that they're more than just lazy, ungrateful, raping and killing, drug pushing, gang banging, rap machines.

I exclude and apologize to any all upstanding and understanding black people that realize that opportunities are there, IF you want them and are willing to "WORK" for them.... like Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, and Colon Powell for example.

I have no problem with people of ANY color. The problem I have with blacks isn't that they're black, it's what they're doing to white people here in America, and the pathetic excuse they use for doing it.

Ok, what about White lazy, ungrateful, raping and killing, drug pushing, gangbanging rap machines? They are out there in huge numbers, just go to any mall or public high school in any city or small town in America.

IMO there will be no race war, because if a large part of America is unwilling to kill nameless and faceless terrorists how are they going to feel about taking up arms against their neighbor? It'll never happen.

Originally posted by OCA
Ok, what about White lazy, ungrateful, raping and killing, drug pushing, gangbanging rap machines? They are out there in huge numbers, just go to any mall or public high school in any city or small town in America.

IMO there will be no race war, because if a large part of America is unwilling to kill nameless and faceless terrorists how are they going to feel about taking up arms against their neighbor? It'll never happen.

I have many black neighbors, they all make way more than I do. They are conservative, keep their kids active, and wouldn't hurt a fly-unless the fly was a liberal out to make a point of them...

Originally posted by Kathianne
I have many black neighbors, they all make way more than I do. They are conservative, keep their kids active, and wouldn't hurt a fly-unless the fly was a liberal out to make a point of them...

My point exactly, the vast majority of Blacks and Hispanics in America are law abiding, upstanding citizens. In my opinion is it a small minority of Blacks and Hispanics who commit most of the crime and that is something you will not hear the racists comment on. I would like to know from any of the "fact posters here" just what percentage of the Black and Hispanic community are committing the crimes? Bet you a dollar to a doughnut the answer they give me without backup will be all.

Originally posted by OCA
My point exactly, the vast majority of Blacks and Hispanics in America are law abiding, upstanding citizens. In my opinion is it a small minority of Blacks and Hispanics who commit most of the crime and that is something you will not hear the racists comment on. I would like to know from any of the "fact posters here" just what percentage of the Black and Hispanic community are committing the crimes? Bet you a dollar to a doughnut the answer they give me without backup will be all.

You can't be serious OCA. The facts about who is commiting crime in this nation have been posted many times here on this board. Once by me and twice by others that I recall right off hand. Just like others that choose to ignore them, so have you.

Now read them, and don't tell me blacks don't commit the majority of crime again. I've always thought of you as a centered person. One who would be open to facts. Well here's the facts.

The Color of Crime: a report on 1994 crime statistics, the most recent available.

Major Findings

# There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime.

# Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are therefore up to 250 times more likely to do criminal violence to whites than the reverse.

# Blacks commit violent crimes at four to eight times the white rate. Hispanics commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

# Blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes.

# Hispanics are a hate crime victim category but not a perpetrator category. Hispanic offenders are classified as whites, which inflates the white offense rate and gives the impression that Hispanics commit no hate crimes.

# Blacks are as much more dangerous than whites as men are more dangerous than women.

Copyright © 1999 by New Century Foundation

New Century Foundation

2717 Clarkes Landing

Oakton, VA 22124

Tel: (703) 716-0900

Fax: (703) 716-0932

Summary

The Color of Crime, a New Century Foundation study based on federal crime reports, has found significant differences in violent crime rates for different racial and ethnic groups. Blacks, for example, are many times more likely to commit crimes of violence against whites than vice versa. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial violent crimes involving blacks and whites reported every year, blacks commit 90 percent and whites commit only ten percent. Blacks are therefore more than 50 times more likely than whites to commit interracial crimes of violence. The differences are even greater for multiple-offender interracial crimes, with blacks 100 to 250 times more likely to be involved in gang attacks on whites than the reverse. Some people may argue that blacks attack whites because they expect them to be carrying cash or valuables. However, fewer than 20 percent of black attacks on whites are robberies; rape and assault do not usually have economic motives.

There is more black-on-white violent crime than black-on-black violent crime. When blacks commit violence they attack whites 50 to 55 percent of the time. When whites commit violence they attack blacks only two to three percent of the time.

Hate crimes are thought to be the most serious acts of interracial crime, but there were only 9,861 reported in 1997. Of these, 6,981 were race-related and 4,105 were violent. This very small number of crimes receives a disproportionate amount of attention, but it is likely that the millions of ordinary interracial crimes--90 percent of which are committed by blacks against whites--are more damaging to race relations. Although white-on-black hate crimes receive a great deal of attention, blacks are approximately twice as likely to commit hate crimes as whites.

Hispanics are considered a victim category for hate crimes but not a perpetrator category. A Mexican who is attacked because of ethnicity is recorded as Hispanic, but if the same Mexican attacks a black or white for racial reasons he is considered white. This inflates the figures for "white" hate crime perpetrators, and gives the impression that Hispanics commit no hate crimes.

For virtually all crimes, there are consistent and pronounced differences in arrest rates for violent crime by race and ethnicity. Blacks are five to ten times more likely to be arrested than whites, Hispanics are approximately three times more likely, American Indians are about twice as likely, and Asians are only one half to two-thirds as likely to be arrested for violent crimes as whites. The very high rates for blacks means that the single best independent predictor of crime rates for an area is the percentage of the population that is black.

Blacks are as much more likely to be arrested for violent crimes as men are more likely to be arrested than women. To the extent that arrest rates are a good indication of actual criminal behavior-- and there is very strong evidence that they are-- blacks are as much more dangerous than whites as men are more dangerous than women. If people feel more threatened by unknown men than by unknown women and are justified in taking additional precautions against them, from a statistical point of view they are equally justified in making the same distinctions between blacks and whites.

And I "URGE" you to read ALL of the article at...

http://home.comcast.net/~neoeugenics/crime.htm

Sticking up for the black on white crime wave isn't much different than defending terrorists.

So what do we do about it? Given that 1. there is not going to be an all out race war, 2. there will be no seperating in America of the races into seperate areas, 3. nobody is going to be deporting or leaving so what is the answer besides saying I hate Blacks or I hate Hispanics which really don't solve shit.

I have never said that there isn't a problem, I disagree vehemently with the reasons given by the racists on the board. Nobody is smarter than anybody else and nobody is inferior or superior. I'd say that Condi Rice is smarter than about 99% of whites I know and I would also say that about Kwesi Mfume is although he is completely politically misguided. I believe that Democrats are to blame for most of the race problems in America, heck AA or none of this other shit wouldn't be needed if they would quit using minorities for votes. In all reality Democrats have been the biggest racists of all, can anybody say George Wallace or Robert Byrd?

So here we are, America by all accounts is racially fucked up, on that we can all agree, but the question is how do we fix it? I believe that America is basically like the terrorists in a way, a majority of us are racist and our hearts and minds cannot be won over therefore i'm not comfortable just dropping things like AA because I believe minorities will get fucked over. The crime problem I don't know, learn how to shoot straight I guess.

I'm sure i'll get some shit about how Whites aren't racist from someone now.

Originally posted by OCA
So what do we do about it? Given that 1. there is not going to be an all out race war, 2. there will be no seperating in America of the races into seperate areas, 3. nobody is going to be deporting or leaving so what is the answer besides saying I hate Blacks or I hate Hispanics which really don't solve shit.

I have never said that there isn't a problem, I disagree vehemently with the reasons given by the racists on the board. Nobody is smarter than anybody else and nobody is inferior or superior. I'd say that Condi Rice is smarter than about 99% of whites I know and I would also say that about Kwesi Mfume is although he is completely politically misguided. I believe that Democrats are to blame for most of the race problems in America, heck AA or none of this other shit wouldn't be needed if they would quit using minorities for votes. In all reality Democrats have been the biggest racists of all, can anybody say George Wallace or Robert Byrd?

So here we are, America by all accounts is racially fucked up, on that we can all agree, but the question is how do we fix it? I believe that America is basically like the terrorists in a way, a majority of us are racist and our hearts and minds cannot be won over therefore i'm not comfortable just dropping things like AA because I believe minorities will get fucked over. The crime problem I don't know, learn how to shoot straight I guess.

I wouldn't usually copy such a long post and I think I usually disagree with OCA's tone if not ideas, however on this one I think he's correct and my tone may be even more strident.

My take is that since between 1973-1985 most reasonable Americans have dropped their overt racism. I would even venture to say they have dropped their prejudices against the other races for the most part.

We have our Tim McVeighs and other right wingers. Yeah, we have our Big D's and William Joyce's and they have their Nation of Islam, but heh, most of us think they're bonkers.

I've gone to school, heck I'm in grad school with Black women. They are smarter than some and not as smart as others, same as you or I, black or white. I live by blacks and Asians, no Hispanics, though I teach some, two of whom are gifted, the ones that live by me are out performing me as far as income. They are good neighbors.

Between my three kids they have dated Caucasians for the most part, but we have to throw in the 3 blacks, 4 Hispanics-2 from Ecuador, 1 from Mexico, 1 from Chile. My Ex was Jewish. We're kinda ecumenical conservatives!

It's time that we get past the olden days. I see little need for AA anymore, though I'm sure some would like it to hang around.

Originally posted by OCA

SEE... now all of what you just said I'm on board with.:rolleyes:

"What to do about it". THAT IS THE QUESTION OF THE CENTURY! To start, lets not all pretend that the black crime wave "doesn't exist", because it does. Maybe if ENOUGH people quit ignoring it, and start making their feelings of outrage known to the right people, something WILL be done about it. Just "exactly" what, I don't know.

I think also that blacks, as a whole here in America, need to stop with the excuses for their violence against others, and their under achievements. It's time they get off their asses and stop looking for handouts, and standing in line for quota's, and blaming it all on the racist whitey and how they were slaves. That's all such bull shit! Quit fucking whining about racism and DO something with yourself. Take responsibility for what you are and what you do. NO MORE FUCKING EXCUSES!

Originally posted by Kathianne
I wouldn't usually copy such a long post and I think I usually disagree with OCA's tone if not ideas

Ok my tone I see, but aren't we both usually pretty conservative on most subjects? Maybe the Abu Ghraib we don't see eye to eye on?

That's ok, I'm a little 'uptight' but you'll get used to it.

:laugh:

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah i'm a little rough but you know you get used to it:p:

Yeah...roughness. It goes along with name-calling and intellectual inconsistency and serves as a compensation for those who lack skills in sound logic as my previous post illustrates.

Hey, OCA. If other people argue that it (homosexual marriage) should be legalized, why not ignore them since, according to you, they will simply "poke sticks at the old turd on the ground"?

:p:

Originally posted by mattskramer
Yeah...roughness. It goes along with name-calling and intellectual inconsistency and serves as a compensation for those who lack skills in sound logic as my previous post illustrates.

Hey, OCA. If other people argue that it (homosexual marriage) should be legalized, why not ignore them since, according to you, they will simply "poke sticks at the old turd on the ground"?

:p:

Yeah Matts, I think you are unable to handle me. Your attempts to discredit me while cute are highly ineffective and will ultimately lead you to disaster.

I guess though comparing homosexuality and handstands is the height of enlightened intellectuality? Face it you are a joke to most here.

If you can't handle the name calling mixed equally with brilliant and astounding intellectuality I would suggest you put me on ignore. Maybe we should treat you Matts with kid gloves in order not to break your obviously fragile psyche, newbie.

Statistics don't lie. There is a big crime problem in the black community and it's not whitey's fault.

I know many of you want to ignore this so you don't have to face the onslaught of your lib friends, but you need to get over it. Anecdotal evidence about some blacks that aren't this way is irrelevant. Statistics don't lie. Like I said. Lying to yourselves doesn't help matters.

Well, violence never solved anything, except conflict. So we should get another militant white group like the KKK and send them after the blacks.

Just playing :)

Jesus people, the solution to the racial crime problem lies in relative mindset. Blacks are brought up to hate whites, and hate rappers like NWA don't help a teenager trying to make a right decision. In America, no law is safe, even AA. But no politician will go after getting rid of it. That is why people like the Arnold Shwarzena.... (the Governator) need to be put in office. People. Not politicians. Not politicians that want more than their single term. People do not want to live in fear and they don't naturaly hate others, they are grown to hate others. when we put real people in office things will change. There is your solution, and no body has to die for the cause, unless assassination of the encumbant (sp?) is needed. :eek: Just kidding:D

Originally posted by JohnGalt
Well, violence never solved anything, except conflict. So we should get another militant white group like the KKK and send them after the blacks.

Just playing :)

Jesus people, the solution to the racial crime problem lies in relative mindset. Blacks are brought up to hate whites, and hate rappers like NWA don't help a teenager trying to make a right decision. In America, no law is safe, even AA. But no politician will go after getting rid of it. That is why people like the Arnold Shwarzena.... (the Governator) need to be put in office. People. Not politicians. Not politicians that want more than their single term. People do not want to live in fear and they don't naturaly hate others, they are grown to hate others. when we put real people in office things will change. There is your solution, and no body has to die for the cause, unless assassination of the encumbant (sp?) is needed. :eek: Just kidding:D

Well, aside from everything else you said, which couldn't have taken any more time to formulate than it took to type it, the very first thing you said is, however, VERY true.

Blacks ARE brought up and taught to HATE whitey.

I used to work in a prison, and yes, it was prodominantly black in population. The black inmates used to call white workers there, "the blue eyed devils", and that is universal throughout the prison system. It's not just something that a few inmates at the prison I worked at thought up one day. It's centered in a DEEP HATE blacks have of whites, and they pass that hate along and down through their generations. They hate whites FAR WORSE than whites dislike them. Most white people I know, unless they've already been a victim of black on white crime, don't care one way or the other what color a person is. That's why everytime I hear a black person crying about racism, I just have to fucking laugh.

It's high time to expose this black crime war on whites. It has to be brought up no matter how painful it may be. Let the bleeding heart, politically correct liberals cry and whine. They can bury their heads in the dirt and ignore the facts if they like. Better yet, take stroll down the south side of Chicago around 2:00 or 3:00 in morning. Maybe that will wake them up.... if they live through it.

Forum List

Back