Blacks: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
For years I've suspected the arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks. But until now I had no way of validating my suspicions.

A year old study brings the statistical damage wrongly perpetrated upon the reputation of the black community clearly into focus. But the findings, evidently, didn't serve the needs of a biased media. Most, it seems, choose to ignore positive news coming out of the black areas. It is far more lucrative to find profit in the vested interest of keeping myths of blacks as the collective boogeyman alive.
Let the lesson begin.

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder

"That’s the takeaway from a study for the National Registry of Exonerations, published on Tuesday. Researchers Samuel Gross, Maurice Possley, and Klara Stephens analyzed years of exoneration data, looking at how race may influence whether someone is wrongfully convicted — and later cleared — of a crime they didn’t commit."

Did i see someone recently post they are tired of reading about or hearing about black victimhood? Well if it's real, help the blacks to address those responsible for victimizing them instead of throwing skewed statistics in the face of blacks who are not and never have been criminals.

Hang on...here comes justification for my opposition to race based criminal statistics

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the

1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Who is missing the message here? Anyone? Given the above revelation, who can, if you are honest, look at race based crime statistics the same way they did prior to reading this exposé?

I'm hopeful the results of this study will help to offset some of the negative anti black stereotyping that

Has been gaining momentum everywhere in the last decade..i

For years I've suspected the arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks. But until now I had no way of validating my suspicions.

A year old study brings the statistical damage wrongly perpetrated upon the reputation of the black community clearly into focus. But the findings, evidently, didn't serve the needs of a biased media. Most, it seems, choose to ignore positive news coming out of the black areas. It is far more lucrative to find profit in the vested interest of keeping myths of blacks as the collective boogeyman alive.
Let the lesson begin.

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder

"That’s the takeaway from a study for the National Registry of Exonerations, published on Tuesday. Researchers Samuel Gross, Maurice Possley, and Klara Stephens analyzed years of exoneration data, looking at how race may influence whether someone is wrongfully convicted — and later cleared — of a crime they didn’t commit."

Did i see someone recently post they are tired of reading about or hearing about black victimhood? Well if it's real, help the blacks to address those responsible for victimizing them instead of throwing skewed statistics in the face of blacks who are not and never have been criminals.

Hang on...here comes justification for my opposition to race based criminal statistics

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the

1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Who is missing the message here? Anyone? Given the above revelation, who can, if you are honest, look at race based crime statistics the same way they did prior to reading this exposé?

I'm hopeful the results of this study will help to offset some of the negative anti black stereotyping that

That’s the takeaway from a study for the National Registry of Exonerations

Seriously? Why bother?

Let the lesson begin.

Seriously? Why bother?
Because the data can be validated.

Let the lesson begin.

Seriously? Why bother?
Because the data can be validated.
We get it. Data my ass. Studies show that studies show whatever the studlier wants it to show.

The National Registry of Exonerations ffs!

Let the lesson begin.

19,000 out of how many convictions?

For the entire time you had a way to validate your hypothesis. Conducting sound original research was your way to validate your hypothesis. For whatever reason(s), you chose not to purse the means you have/had available, choosing concurrently to await someone else's serendipitously validating your hypothesis.

Let the lesson begin.

arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks
While I acknowledge that there has been and remains within the criminal justice system bias against minorities, blacks and otherwise, I don't see in your OP or in the study anything that supports your thesis statement about existential bias in the presentation of data. Your hypothesis has to do with malfeasant reporting of events, not unjust conduct of events, the latter being what the study addresses.

While I acknowledge that there has been and remains within the criminal justice system bias against minorities...

You mean like how police agencies all over America are constantly pulling over Asians or stopping Asians out on the street and inordinately arresting them? Obviously systematic racism against Asians is ingrained into our nation's law enforcement as evidenced by the persecution they face every day from LE, right?

While I acknowledge that there has been and remains within the criminal justice system bias against minorities...

You mean like how police agencies all over America are constantly pulling over Asians or stopping Asians out on the street and inordinately arresting them? Obviously systematic racism against Asians is ingrained into our nation's law enforcement as evidenced by the persecution they face every day from LE, right?
You mean like how police agencies all over America are constantly pulling over Asians or stopping Asians out on the street and inordinately arresting them?
No, I don't mean that. I mean what I wrote. I didn't "stutter."

Most cops are realists. If they look at blacks differently it's because they often ARE different than any other segment of America. Hell, there are blacks that will admit this. If America and its LE were systemically racist, as some claim, they/we would be going after Asians. But, of course, we/they are not.

What a load of shit for an article. It basically says; “I looked at some data, this is what I think it means. No I’m not actually providing the data, or the sources for it; for peer review. You just have to trust me.”

What a waste of time...

This is gold!:

“African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the 1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

A black like Pubic would agree without question.

I agree with the OP's thread title: African Americans (and increasingly Hispanic Americans) are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

I believe, however, that it is (sadly) a very human response.

Let's be frank.

When people hear on the news, for example, that a liquor store clerk has been killed, people -- IMHO -- immediately think something like:

"Well, I am pretty sure the killer was NOT an Asian American or a Caucasian American or a Native American, so ..."

And when eventually the killer's picture is shown or his name is announced, the killer, indeed, turns out to be one of the two other major ethnicities.

I agree with the OP's thread title: African Americans (and increasingly Hispanic Americans) are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

There's probably some of that with blacks, but not so much with Hispanics. For that matter, NO segment of America can be put in the same sentence as black America when it comes to violence and crime.

Let the lesson begin.

Racist do not accept any study or any statistic unless it can be construed to imply black innate inferiority. When a study or statistics shows blacks being victimized by racism and prejudice, that works counter to the agenda of racist, because it shines a negative light on white racism and demonstrates how it is probable that the racism IS helping to keep blacks below whites, as apposed to innate inferiority.

You can't present information in the hopes that racist will have an epiphany. You have to present it as a means of exposing racist and racism. The more you expose peoples racist attitudes, its more evidence to make the case that its racism that has and is keeping blacks below whites in outcomes in this nation. Unless one is an idiot, they can clearly see that many of the posters on this forum would NEVER give blacks the benefit of equal opportunity, if they were in position of power or authority. These racist people, in positions of power and or authority, would be harmful to blacks to the degree that a black person could not achieve what a white person could achieve, if left up to these racist. Racist create self fulfilling prophecies. Racist have created and incubated the socioeconomic racial discrepancies in this nation, including culture and economic discrepancies, between blacks and whites. It has been 300 plus years in the making.

As long as they keep revealing their existence, they are explaining the black condition of inequality through their exposure.

Last edited:
segregation is CLEARLY the answer. Blacks need a jury of blacks.
I guess they were WRONG when they wanted to end it :lol:

For the entire time you had a way to validate your hypothesis. Conducting sound original research was your way to validate your hypothesis. For whatever reason(s), you chose not to purse the means you have/had available, choosing concurrently to await someone else's serendipitously validating your hypothesis.
I did conduct sound original research. Along the way I discovered how race based statistics are generated and compiled. I know that most law rnforcement agencies do the reporting, and that one suspect can have multiple charges launched against hiim; thereby making one individual appear in the UCR as multiple individuals.. Now...the study I have just entered serves as professional prima facie evidence to not only support my lay research, it goes further in uncovering the biased apparatus within the justice system that reflects the disdain of the dominant society for it's black citizens.

Your flowery jargon needs some work, chum. You ought to study proper diction before engaging in lexical fisticuffs with me.

Let the lesson begin.

arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks
While I acknowledge that there has been and remains within the criminal justice system bias against minorities, blacks and otherwise, I don't see in your OP or in the study anything that supports your thesis statement about existential bias in the presentation of data. Your hypothesis has to do with malfeasant reporting of events, not unjust conduct of events, the latter being what the study addresses.
What do you mean by "conduct of events?"
Malfeasance is an action defined as conduct.
You aren't making any sense.

Let the lesson begin.

Actually blacks are 7 times more likely to be victims than Whites, which means they are involved in more violent acts or guilty of more. Both are true.

Last edited:

Let the lesson begin.

Actually blacks are 7 time more likely to be victims than Whites, which means they are involved in more violent acts or guilty of more. Both are true.
Did you miss the part about cops framing blacks....or did your eyes automatically skip that part because they are programmed to do so?

Forum List

Back