Blacks attack whites on school bus for being "rich and white"

Bus driver allegedly does nothing while black teens attack white schoolgirls | New York Post

Four white 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl friends laughing and chatting on their usual bus ride home were targeted in an unprovoked, racial attack that left them bloody and bruised, the teens told The Post Wednesday.

“Oh, white girl got money!” a young black man sitting with a friend commented as the girls travelled on the BX8 bus around 3 p.m. Tuesday after dismissal from St. Catharine’s Academy in the Pelham Gardens section of The Bronx.

And the liberal media is dead silent about this. I wonder why.

Oh yea, Tiggered, it's time for you to come along and defend this behavior or try to change the subject to those "awful whiteys" holdin' down da niggas.

Time to bring back segregation. Obviously niggas have showed they aren't ready to behave on a bus with other races.
First and foremost the liberal media are cowardly pricks. If I was a parent I would stomp shit out of the bus driver. Finally, back in my day(as an Irish-Catholic boy) my friends and myself would be hunting down some black pieces of shit and they would get the ass beating of their low rent ghetto fucking lifetimes.

Why should the bus driver be fired? They did what was smart for their protection. As a teacher I will not break up any fight that any students are involved in. While at first this seems wrong-in my state a teacher literally grabbed a student and pulled them off of another student (who they had pinned on the floor and were bashing their face with punches). When the teacher did that, the student they grabbed (the aggressor) got a mark on their shoulder...parents sued...and WON. That teacher was left unemployed. I wont be putting myself in that situation anytime soon-sorry.

I actually don't blame the driver whatsoever.
So, you'll chose your comfort and job over the safety of the children put in your care?

Good to know. Personally, I'll always do what is right over what it may cost Me every time.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Family's financial stability
-Employment
-Criminal record
-Becoming injured yourself (which is NOT covered by our medical plan)

?

You'll have to excuse me if I call bullshit. You're either being a keyboard warrior, or are a very stupid individual.

Especially when the fight will be broken up in a matter of seconds regardless.
I would go to any length to protect the children in My charge.

You'll forgive Me, but I don't give a fuck what you think.

You wouldn't be a teacher for very long with that mindset. I don't make the rules, I may not like the rules...but I do have to follow them.
r u a re-re teacher?
I am-am a university professor. Thankfully, my students do not require safe zones, playdoh, or counselors. I've been a professor for 16 years now and can look forward to many more years.

When I've broken up fights between students or clients it's been during the argument, toe-to-toe screaming stage when stepping between them kept it from going farther. I'm short, so some of the students continued screaming over the top of my head, but they knew I was there and it stopped it. I would never think of standing by and watching something like that escalate. There'd be nothing I could do if they were already rolling on the ground, though, except grab for a collar and pray.
And why, exactly, were you a deterrent to further violence?

So, you'll chose your comfort and job over the safety of the children put in your care?

Good to know. Personally, I'll always do what is right over what it may cost Me every time.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Employment
-Criminal record

?

You'll have to excuse me if I call bullshit. You're either being a keyboard warrior, or are a very stupid individual.

You wouldn't be a teacher for very long with that mindset. I don't make the rules, I may not like the rules...but I do have to follow them.
r u a re-re teacher?
I am-am a university professor. Thankfully, my students do not require safe zones, playdoh, or counselors. I've been a professor for 16 years now and can look forward to many more years.
Based on your statement you are giving yourself the "halo effect" ...how nice of you and how much of a disservice you are doing these "students " of yours.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Employment
-Criminal record

?

r u a re-re teacher?
Based on your statement you are giving yourself the "halo effect" ...how nice of you and how much of a disservice you are doing these "students " of yours.
You very obviously, painfully, do not know my students. Not all students in universities are "special snowflakes". My students are determined to acquire professional credentials and actually work for a living. Unfortunately, students of the high caliber of mine do not get much press coverage.

Bus driver allegedly does nothing while black teens attack white schoolgirls | New York Post

Four white 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl friends laughing and chatting on their usual bus ride home were targeted in an unprovoked, racial attack that left them bloody and bruised, the teens told The Post Wednesday.

“Oh, white girl got money!” a young black man sitting with a friend commented as the girls travelled on the BX8 bus around 3 p.m. Tuesday after dismissal from St. Catharine’s Academy in the Pelham Gardens section of The Bronx.

Oh yea, Tiggered, it's time for you to come along and defend this behavior or try to change the subject to those "awful whiteys" holdin' down da niggas.

Time to bring back segregation. Obviously niggas have showed they aren't ready to behave on a bus with other races.

Maybe if those white racist bitches hadn't been flaunting their white privilege and taunting the poor black children this type of thing wouldn't happen. #liberal logic
Umm... I hope to hell you're being sarcastic.

Yea, I am. That's why I put #liberal logic.

r u a re-re teacher?
You very obviously, painfully, do not know my students. Not all students in universities are "special snowflakes". My students are determined to acquire professional credentials and actually work for a living. Unfortunately, students of the high caliber of mine do not get much press coverage.
gallantwarrior: "You very obviously, painfully, do not know my students"

Neither do you...

I am dealing with a student who committed suicide 2 weeks ago. No one thought he was a risk...not even his parents...his father and he were very close.....

At best you are a pompous fool ...at worst you are danger to your students due to your hubris.

In the parlance of those who attend St.Catherine's(remember the OP) you would be called a jerk, nothing more.

When I've broken up fights between students or clients it's been during the argument, toe-to-toe screaming stage when stepping between them kept it from going farther. I'm short, so some of the students continued screaming over the top of my head, but they knew I was there and it stopped it. I would never think of standing by and watching something like that escalate. There'd be nothing I could do if they were already rolling on the ground, though, except grab for a collar and pray.
? I never thought about it.

Notice they lack the stones to confront a group of burly White MEN.

r u a re-re teacher?

Neither do you...

I am dealing with a student who committed suicide 2 weeks ago. No one thought he was a risk...not even his parents...his father and he were very close.....

At best you are a pompous fool ...at worst you are danger to your students due to your hubris.

In the parlance of those who attend St.Catherine's(remember the OP) you would be called a jerk, nothing more.
Again, you have not a clue about my students, or myself. But given your obviously judgmental attitude and propensity to condemn, out of hand, without much information, it would not surprise me that you have difficultly gaging your own students' attitudes and state of mind.
Sorry about the child who committed suicide.

? I never thought about it.
It might be worth considering. Successful techniques for dealing with this kind of situation seem in short supply right now. Good luck.

You would risk your:

-Entire bank account
-Employment
-Criminal record

?

r u a re-re teacher?

I'm more original than y-y-you. You're so funny, please don't ever hold back, I'm sure that all of USMB can't wait to see what material you have on deck.
So you are not a teacher but a mere buffoon attempting to school others.

Actually I am a teacher-where did I state I wasn't?

Fire the bus driver, expel the aggressors. Zero tolerance for this type of thing in schools

Why should the bus driver be fired? They did what was smart for their protection. As a teacher I will not break up any fight that any students are involved in. While at first this seems wrong-in my state a teacher literally grabbed a student and pulled them off of another student (who they had pinned on the floor and were bashing their face with punches). When the teacher did that, the student they grabbed (the aggressor) got a mark on their shoulder...parents sued...and WON. That teacher was left unemployed. I wont be putting myself in that situation anytime soon-sorry.

I actually don't blame the driver whatsoever.

i would defend the kids even if i lost my job. We hear all day long how BULLYING is not acceptable. of course they are talking about bullying in the form of imagined micro agressions, but when it comes to something real??? problem goes back to attorneys and law suits though.

It really does go back to attorneys, lawsuits, and the coddling of today's youth.

r u a re-re teacher?

Neither do you...

Again, you have not a clue about my students, or myself. But given your obviously judgmental attitude and propensity to condemn, out of hand, without much information, it would not surprise me that you have difficultly gaging your own students' attitudes and state of mind.
Sorry about the child who committed suicide.
you think you know more than you do....such a pity for yourstudents

Why did none of them have an industrial can of mace??

I hope they do next time.

Why do blacks ALWAYS travel in packs?

Hillary says we need to bring these super predators to heel! She wasn't wrong about this. Listen to the CONTEXT rather than having an emotional reaction because you don't like the pandering bitch

Why did none of them have an industrial can of mace??

I hope they do next time.

Why do blacks ALWAYS travel in packs?

Hillary says we need to bring these super predators to heel! She wasn't wrong about this. Listen to the CONTEXT rather than having an emotional reaction because you don't like the pandering bitch

. She said the President has launched an effort with the FBI to go after gangs everywhere. Ok, so what happened to that effort, and why did the dam problem only get worse (especially so in Chicago and other areas like that) ???? Did they find that the situation was to political to launch any effort in which would have a Demon-crat name tied to it or was the government just as corrupt as well ?? So otherwise how can you go after something when you are up to your eyeballs in corruption yourself ?? Corruption shuts down our ability to enforce the law, and we as a nation have got to get a handle on it finally. Gangs come in a mixture of colors, so just make sure to remember that always. Time to fight crime again America.