Black Youths Body Slam Elderly White Woman Then Throw Her And Her Two Little Dogs Into Pool At Party

• Banned
Story broke a few hours ago but now going international due to it being filmed by the blacks. What a bunch of savage animals. Even her little dogs weren't safe.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482680/Elderly-woman-body-slammed-hurled-pool.html

Video
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-race-attack-elderly-woman-2-dogs-assaulted-pool-party-video-update/

Anyone who treats elderly people and animals in that way should be shot where they stand.
I agree. As I said on another thread, blacks are America's version of ISIS.

Story broke a few hours ago but now going international due to it being filmed by the blacks. What a bunch of savage animals. Even her little dogs weren't safe.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482680/Elderly-woman-body-slammed-hurled-pool.html

Video
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-race-attack-elderly-woman-2-dogs-assaulted-pool-party-video-update/

Anyone who treats elderly people and animals in that way should be shot where they stand.

I wouldn't go that far, bubba. There's real black Americans. That attitude wouldn't fly in my neighborhood.

Video

Well many on the American Left are now a combination of ISIS and The Taliban, I read that they are pulling statues down now that the Snowflakes don't like, following in ISIS and The Taliban's footsteps, next up just blowing monuments up that the Snowflakes don't like.

Anyone who treats elderly people and animals in that way should be shot where they stand
Do you have these creatures in your country?

We tried to send them back after freeing them. Not doing so was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

Anyone who treats elderly people and animals in that way should be shot where they stand

We tried to send them back after freeing them. Not doing do was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

No very very minimal of them and we aim to keep it this way, even the majority of the Liberals agree, only the Far Left are the exception, the Far Left across the world all have the same mentality.

It's her fault. If white people don't know by now to never speak to black people without having a gun cocked and aimed at their heads they deserve what happens.

We tried to send them back after freeing them. Not doing so was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

Literally one of the most racist posts I think I've ever read. Are you from stormfront by any chance?

Literally one of the most racist posts I think I've ever read. Are you from stormfront by any chance?
It's not racist at all. It's one of the most truthful posts to grace USMB.

If you seriously group ALL black people into the same bucket with these obvious morons, you're EVERY bit as racist as the ass-clowns who did this. And that would make you their bottom dwelling, scum feeding equivalent.

All whites are NOT saints...and all blacks are not savages. Sad this even has to be stated.

Last edited:

Video

The perpetrators could have just as easily have been white criminals. Your problem is that you are a knuckle-dragging racist pig.

Video

The perpetrators could have just as easily have been white criminals .
Rubbish!

The perpetrators could have just as easily have been white criminals.
No, they could not "just as easily have been..."

This is TYPICAL black behaviour. Notice how they laugh doing this stuff? This sort of thing happens all the time, and every time we can count on your people to excuse it and pretend everyone does it.

Video

Rubbish!
Your avatar says it all.

Video

Rubbish!
Your avatar says it all.
Yes! It's a truthful reflection of what those two proto-humans did to America's liberty.

Forum List

Back