Black Women Should Date White Men

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

White men are too smart. At least most of us.
What is it? What makes you stay away from black women? Let's say you see a beautiful black woman and you have a nice conversation and she gives you an opening to ask her out. Why would skin pigment deter you?

I already answered the question.
Answer it again please. Be serious.

I was. Because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it wasn't one.

What is it? What makes you stay away from black women? Let's say you see a beautiful black woman and you have a nice conversation and she gives you an opening to ask her out. Why would skin pigment deter you?
Because the rest of her family and friends are like gorillas, only not as friendly.

I wonder if this is going to last or after awhile is he going to realize after awhile he's with a black girl

Hopefully for his sake, she's an orphan. :biggrin:
Ok, now that's constructive. NOT. To be truthful, hopefully she has 2 parents, which she does. Which is probably why she turned out to be successful.
The exception to the rule. Anyways, the guy looks like a Muslim, and as long as the woman is hairy like a camel, they don't care.

So --- Is this ready to go to Health and LifeStyle --- or the Flame Zone? Show of hands. You're all opening up so well here -- I'd hate to bust all the therapy that's here. There WAS a topic. Now it's more like Group Dating Analysis. At least cut the trolling.
Then leave us alone. Are you over policing? This thread seems harmless and I'm serious when I say I find it funny that blacks will say we are racist if we don't want our white women dating black guys but the black community is very against black women dating white guys.

It's not that black women don't want to date white guys they do. But their friends and family will give them shit. And the things they say, if a white talked about keeping their race pure, would come off as very racist.

Maybe blacks have more to worry about. If they start mixing with whites they are only 12% of the population. They may be worried their race is going to disappear.

I say the only race that matters is the human race

It's gotten personal too many times. And there is no place in Zone2 for that to happen. It IS an interesting discussion.. I was just warning y'all --- it cannot stay in Zone2 if it gets personal. If you want to discuss this further, PM me.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

This is not an answer. What do you mean too smart? Why? What would be the negatives to dating a black woman?

Because the rest of her family and friends are like gorillas, only not as friendly.

I wonder if this is going to last or after awhile is he going to realize after awhile he's with a black girl

Ok, now that's constructive. NOT. To be truthful, hopefully she has 2 parents, which she does. Which is probably why she turned out to be successful.
The exception to the rule. Anyways, the guy looks like a Muslim, and as long as the woman is hairy like a camel, they don't care.
He's hispanic

Here are the final 3 guys she had to choose from:

the-bachelorette_-season-finale-final-3-ftr.jpg

I wonder if she kept the black guy as long as she did because she wanted to show a black guy stood a chance with her.

The impression I got from the show is the black guys were all players and immature. She didn't trust them. Can you blame her?

This is not an answer. What do you mean too smart? Why? What would be the negatives to dating a black woman?

Sure it is. If you were smart, you could understand it. That you would date one shows you're not.

I think they should date white men, so they can milk their wallets for all the money they can get, because they know white men are suckers for giving money to women.

He's hispanic

I wonder if she kept the black guy as long as she did because she wanted to show a black guy stood a chance with her.

The impression I got from the show is the black guys were all players and immature. She didn't trust them. Can you blame her?
Too bad she had to choose between a drug addict, a rapist and a wife beater. And she kept the black guy around for the drugs.

Sure it is. If you were smart, you could understand it. That you would date one shows you're not.
So you won't or can't verbalize why white guys are "too smart" to date a black woman.

Or you are too smart to make stupid generalizations about all black women because you know you'll sound stupid? Because it's ridiculous to say no white guy should date any black women or that they are smart not to date black women when you can't even give an example of why it's a bad idea.

I could tell you why white women shouldn't date black men. They cheat. Those relationships never last. White people will look at her funny and no white man will ever marry her especially if she has a black kid.

But I don't know that to be true with black women. Do they cheat? Do white men/black women relationships never last? Seems like the ones I know about have lasted. Unlike when a black guy dates a white girl. Maybe it's because the black girl sees a good man when she dates a white guy and he won't cheat on her, where a white woman who dates a black guy isn't really looking for a good man. She's looking for big cock.

And will white people look at me funny if I date a black women? Too bad. They had their chance.

Black Women Should Date White Men

Why? They fed up of black dudes also?

I think they should date white men, so they can milk their wallets for all the money they can get, because they know white men are suckers for giving money to women.

Not true. I know a lot of black women who date black guys and those guys pay not only for dates and trips but also their car loans and rent. I would NEVER pay that shit. One time I was dating a black girl and she asked me to pay her car bill. It was November so I paid it and told her that was her Xmas present.

He's hispanic

Too bad she had to choose between a drug addict, a rapist and a wife beater. And she kept the black guy around for the drugs.

I think the black guy didn't care that he didn't win.

The guy in the middle wasn't ready to say "lets get married". Reminds me of when I'm dating a black. Am I really going to get serious with her? I would if she didn't have any kids but good luck finding a black woman over 18 who doesn't have at least 1 kid.

So you won't or can't verbalize why white guys are "too smart" to date a black woman.

Or you are too smart to make stupid generalizations about all black women because you know you'll sound stupid? Because it's ridiculous to say no white guy should date any black women or that they are smart not to date black women when you can't even give an example of why it's a bad idea.

I could tell you why white women shouldn't date black men. They cheat. Those relationships never last. White people will look at her funny and no white man will ever marry her especially if she has a black kid.

But I don't know that to be true with black women. Do they cheat? Do white men/black women relationships never last? Seems like the ones I know about have lasted. Unlike when a black guy dates a white girl. Maybe it's because the black girl sees a good man when she dates a white guy and he won't cheat on her, where a white woman who dates a black guy isn't really looking for a good man. She's looking for big cock.

And will white people look at me funny if I date a black women? Too bad. They had their chance.

It speaks for itself. Smart is a measurable term.

You know what you have when a white woman dates a black male? A future single mother.

Not true. I know a lot of black women who date black guys and those guys pay not only for dates and trips but also their car loans and rent. I would NEVER pay that shit. One time I was dating a black girl and she asked me to pay her car bill. It was November so I paid it and told her that was her Xmas present.

Do you have a receipt to prove it?

I wish more of those black buys that buy those things for those black women they date would start supporting their bastard children they produce at a 75% rate. Maybe it's they only pay to get what it takes to produce them then run off to someone else.

I wish more of those black buys that buy those things for those black women they date would start supporting their bastard children they produce at a 75% rate. Maybe it's they only pay to get what it takes to produce them then run off to someone else.
Well I ain't buying nobody's car payment. I'll pay the rent you live here pay me $200 a month rent. Then pay your own bills. Should be easy if all you have is $200 a month rent right?

Well I ain't buying nobody's car payment. I'll pay the rent you live here pay me $200 a month rent. Then pay your own bills. Should be easy if all you have is $200 a month rent right?

You said you paid it. Another lie?

Yeah but that was her Xmas gift

And what I did then isn't what I'd do now

He's hispanic

I think the black guy didn't care that he didn't win.

The guy in the middle wasn't ready to say "lets get married". Reminds me of when I'm dating a black. Am I really going to get serious with her? I would if she didn't have any kids but good luck finding a black woman over 18 who doesn't have at least 1 kid.

They are out there.

Actually they aren't producing anything at a 75 percent rate, What has happened is that married blacks are having fewer kids.

Forum List

Back