Black Women Should Date White Men

my first and second wives were both black, my ethnic preference in dating has changed, and I think some of it has to do with my evolution politically.
So, you are dating white women now?
right now I am dating a lebanese woman, but my preference is for viet, laotian, khmer, or thai women.
Not particularly conservative(in a western context) women....
most of the viet/SE Asian women Ive dated are conservative/libertarian

my first and second wives were both black, my ethnic preference in dating has changed, and I think some of it has to do with my evolution politically.
So, you are dating white women now?
right now I am dating a lebanese woman, but my preference is for viet, laotian, khmer, or thai women.
Lesbians are tough to get unless you're my buddy who's got a hot swinger girlfriend then they let you fuck them just to get to her.

I'm dating a black girl from Detroit and just met a white woman at the dog park. I think I can juggle for a little bit and one might fall through. Renee vs Jane. Maybe they will swing. I doubt it.

The idea of a Black girlfriend is much more appealing than the reality of a Black girlfriend. Sure, the sex is great but they are high maintenance.
The bachelorette just narrowed it down to two guys. She dumped the black guy and kept two whites. Ones Hispanic but that's basically white.

I was so curious what she would do. She went white! She took my advice. Maybe more black girls will try

So --- Is this ready to go to Health and LifeStyle --- or the Flame Zone? Show of hands. You're all opening up so well here -- I'd hate to bust all the therapy that's here. There WAS a topic. Now it's more like Group Dating Analysis. At least cut the trolling.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

White men are too smart. At least most of us.

Was my post that the black bachelorette picked a white guy over a black guy deleted? That is totally on topic! Moderator, why did you delete that? Why don't you delete all the other B's posts that have nothing to do with this subject?

I found it interesting she had so many brothers to choose from and chose a white.

My theory is these black women are being kept from us white men. Black society (men and women) really don't like their women dating white guys. I know because I've dated black women.

White guys don't like white women dating black guys but for some reason white women don't care.

The black bachelorette lives among mostly white people in Texas. So exposing black women to white dudes will get more black women to date outside their race. This will get those women out of the ghettos. This is why we need to break up the ghettos. They're holding their women back.

Then we will free Mexican, Arab, Indian and Asian women. They clearly are being pressured to date those little dick mofos.

Unless Arab women like having their genitals mutilated

So --- Is this ready to go to Health and LifeStyle --- or the Flame Zone? Show of hands. You're all opening up so well here -- I'd hate to bust all the therapy that's here. There WAS a topic. Now it's more like Group Dating Analysis. At least cut the trolling.
Then leave us alone. Are you over policing? This thread seems harmless and I'm serious when I say I find it funny that blacks will say we are racist if we don't want our white women dating black guys but the black community is very against black women dating white guys.

It's not that black women don't want to date white guys they do. But their friends and family will give them shit. And the things they say, if a white talked about keeping their race pure, would come off as very racist.

Maybe blacks have more to worry about. If they start mixing with whites they are only 12% of the population. They may be worried their race is going to disappear.

I say the only race that matters is the human race

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

What is it? What makes you stay away from black women? Let's say you see a beautiful black woman and you have a nice conversation and she gives you an opening to ask her out. Why would skin pigment deter you?

What is it? What makes you stay away from black women? Let's say you see a beautiful black woman and you have a nice conversation and she gives you an opening to ask her out. Why would skin pigment deter you?

I already answered the question.

I already answered the question.
Answer it again please. Be serious.

Because the rest of her family and friends are like gorillas, only not as friendly.

I wonder if this is going to last or after awhile is he going to realize after awhile he's with a black girl

Because the rest of her family and friends are like gorillas, only not as friendly.

I wonder if this is going to last or after awhile is he going to realize after awhile he's with a black girl

Hopefully for his sake, she's an orphan. :biggrin:

Hopefully for his sake, she's an orphan. :biggrin:
Ok, now that's constructive. NOT. To be truthful, hopefully she has 2 parents, which she does. Which is probably why she turned out to be successful.

Forum List

Back