black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this woman put herself through a mess when all she had to was comply. The cops have run away criminal and she goes on the land even after she knows this. The cops have right to suspect anyone on their is hiding the guy. Which mans they have a right to see her id and check her car. They do not know who she is or if she is hiding this crook, just comply lady. reasonable suspicion. to anyone in that area the crook can hide anywhere and be helped by anyone. Lets see the cops video and see what she left out so she can get free poverty m oney?

this woman put herself through a mess when all she had to was comply. The cops have run away criminal and she goes on the land even after she knows this. The cops have right to suspect anyone on their is hiding the guy. Which mans they have a right to see her id and check her car. They do not know who she is or if she is hiding this crook, just comply lady. reasonable suspicion. to anyone in that area the crook can hide anywhere and be helped by anyone. Lets see the cops video and see what she left out so she can get free poverty m oney?
suspicion is not justification to demand ID,, most states they have to have RAS to get ID,,

All you need to know: First name: "Ja'Lana." And there you have it.

All she had to do was show the police her ID. Same thing, over and over and over and over again. Blacks act like criminals and are treated like criminals.

Fuck 'em. Seriously.
wrong,, she had no legal obligation to show her ID,,

All you need to know: First name: "Ja'Lana." And there you have it.

All she had to do was show the police her ID. Same thing, over and over and over and over again. Blacks act like criminals and are treated like criminals.

Fuck 'em. Seriously.
exactly , if their looking for missing person or escaped person they will ask too see all id and look in all cars. they have reasonable suspicious of all people in the zone were either incoddent. and why after the first cops told her some one was loose did she keep driving up into the area? not bright.

exactly , if their looking for missing person or escaped person they will ask too see all id and look in all cars. they have reasonable suspicious of all people in the zone were either incoddent. and why after the first cops told her some one was loose did she keep driving up into the area? not bright.
she kept driving because this is a free country,,
and unless she was accused of committing a crime she had no legal obligation to provide ID,,
this is the USA not nazi germany,,,

All Ashli Babbitt had to do was comply.

her ID wouldnt have changed that,,
Perhaps they only had a name and basic description (black female).

Whatever the situation was, we don't have enough information at this time to make assumptions. I for one will not assume that the cops were being racist pricks just because assuming all white cops are racist pricks is the current trend.

Perhaps they only had a name and basic description (black female).

Whatever the situation was, we don't have enough information at this time to make assumptions. I for one will not assume that the cops were being racist pricks just because assuming all white cops are racist pricks is the current trend.
when you find out for sure let me know,,'
in the mean time unless they arrest her she has no legal obligation to give them ID or prove who she is,,

So if they are looking for a black guy, they have a right to stop you and demand to investigate your vehicle as well. Is that what you are telling us.

when you find out for sure let me know,,'

Why can't you wait and find out for yourself? Or is it just too easy to cry "racism!"?
in the mean time unless they arrest her she has no legal obligation to give them ID or prove who she is,,

I said in my first post that she was not required to show her ID. I said the cops were looking for someone - a fugitive - and that that's why they asked her for it. In other words, they had a specific purpose for asking her for ID, it was not necessarily just a case of white cops shaking down another black person, as many on the left are so quick to assume.

Why can't you wait and find out for yourself? Or is it just too easy to cry "racism!"?

I said in my first post that she was not required to show her ID. I said the cops were looking for someone - a fugitive - and that that's why they asked her for it. In other words, they had a specific purpose for asking her for ID, it was not necessarily just a case of white cops shaking down another black person, as many on the left are so quick to assume.
when did I cry racism???
the law applies to everyone and she had no legal obligation to proved her ID,,,

when did I cry racism???

You didn't. But I get the distinct impression that that is your take on this. After all, it was the woman's assumption in the video and is why it was shared and why we're talking about it.
the law applies to everyone and she had no legal obligation to proved her ID,,,

That's right. She was not legally obligated to show her ID but it was a reasonable request considering the circumstances.

I will say that the type of attitude displayed by this woman is why so many blacks get arrested for noncompliance and resisting arrest.

Sounds like another idiot that believes in sovereign citizenship. Perhaps the poster on this thread defending her with all the erroneous information is one also.

You didn't. But I get the distinct impression that that is your take on this. After all, it was the woman's assumption in the video and is why it was shared and why we're talking about it.

That's right. She was not legally obligated to show her ID but it was a reasonable request considering the circumstances.

I will say that the type of attitude displayed by this woman is why so many blacks get arrested for noncompliance and resisting arrest.
thats what happens when you try and assume something,,

doesnt matter how reasonable it is,, she was not obligated to provide it and the cops decided to abuse her anyway,,,

what this women did was legal and a better reason why cops need to be put in check or removed if they dont understand the laws,,,

non compliance is not against the law,,, this is the USA not nazi germany,, we have rights,,,

Sounds like another idiot that believes in sovereign citizenship. Perhaps the poster on this thread defending her with all the erroneous information is one also.
she was exercising her civil rights under the constitution you stupid fuck,,,

how is that a sovereign citizen crap???

and if youre talking about me, I am defending the constitution not her,,,

Forum List

Back