Black White Racism only benefits Liberal leaders.

I and my closest friend on the planet are descended from Southern plantation owners. Most members of our families have discarded that racist crap. Interestingly, and to one of the points you made in the passage I quoted prior to the one immediately above, those of us who have have done also have enjoy the sort of financial ease of which most but only dream. I attribute the difference to the race-inspired hate, the racism, for the one thing about all of us -- racist or not -- is that we all are very capable individuals who've not wanted for opportunity.

Ancestry is an interesting thing. I was raised being told I was Irish due to my red hair and my Mom not really having the slightest idea, lol.

I grew up reading history with a decidedly Irish lean, and consequently I hated the English something awful.

Then when I got into the army, I had time to trace my ancestry and found out, I am three quarters Anglo. My ancestors were among the first settlers in Spotsylvania county, VA, roflmao. My world view almost collapsed.

Our family heritage is nice to know for curiosities sake, but what good does it really do some white trash like me to have been descended from the tutors of kings, if you will, instead of good solid Irish peasant stock?

None as far as I can tell.
Our family heritage is nice to know for curiosities sake, but what good does it really do some white trash like me to have been descended from the tutors of kings, if you will, instead of good solid Irish peasant stock?

Well, these days, unless one is indeed royal -- as in Queen or Prince of Wales -- most likely, not much. One, even the descendents of the current British monarch, must make something oneself, whereafter one's lofty ancestry becomes a matter of one's upholding the tradition of success and leadership by dint of having earned it.

Last edited:
No, with all due respect, if you need to punch a clock, white collar or blue collar, you are not an Oligarch.

I don't. I haven't since the summer job I had as a teenager.

Ah, you dirty Oligarch!

roflmao

Maybe you are an Oligarch, maybe you are not, but you dont sound like a Koch brother, lol.
LOL

Though I don't have a financial care in the world, I'm not "Koch-brother" rich, not by a long shot. LOL My kids will all get "starter" homes, but they're getting modest middle class dwellings, not mansions.

It doesn't benefit Black people. It doesn't benefit White people. Don't allow the Media to control you as they serve their masters. You are smarter than that.

DEMAND BETTER MEDIA

Should we believe you or Steve Bannon?

“The Democrats,” Bannon said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

Forum List

Back