Black thug tosses lit fireworks at sleeping homeless man

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wow, what's next ?

SEE IT: Man throws lit firework at sleeping victim in Harlem while others watch and record with their phones

1592961028290.png

A cruel firebug threw a lit firework at a sleeping man in Harlem, then grinned and giggled as it exploded and lit the man on fire, shocking video shows.

At least two people recorded the callous act on their cell phones, standing by and gasping in faux horror as the culprit lit the fuse and threw the firework about 4 a.m. Monday on Lenox Ave. and W. 113th St.

Wow, what's next ?

SEE IT: Man throws lit firework at sleeping victim in Harlem while others watch and record with their phones

View attachment 354267

A cruel firebug threw a lit firework at a sleeping man in Harlem, then grinned and giggled as it exploded and lit the man on fire, shocking video shows.

At least two people recorded the callous act on their cell phones, standing by and gasping in faux horror as the culprit lit the fuse and threw the firework about 4 a.m. Monday on Lenox Ave. and W. 113th St.

They're getting justice for his white privilege.

Where is sleeps proves his white privilege.

These kind of chimpouts should be met with extreme prejudice.... i.e. life-altering beatdowns... in stand-your-ground defense, of course.

We need some good ol' boys to step up.... like this:

Black men like attacking older people. It makes them feel powerful.

It makes them look weak

And still. we stand back and take it.

I'd never step back and watch that

Act like an animal? Go down like one.

Leftists prey on the weak, they meet strength and they fold like a cheap suit. That's their weakness. That and they're fckin stupid creatures

Except, this is happening across the nation and we ARE just standing back and watching.

democrats burn, loot, and rape, and we stand silent.

Black men like attacking older people. It makes them feel powerful.

It makes them look weak

And still. we stand back and take it.

I'd never step back and watch that

Act like an animal? Go down like one.

Leftists prey on the weak, they meet strength and they fold like a cheap suit. That's their weakness. That and they're fckin stupid creatures

Except, this is happening across the nation and we ARE just standing back and watching.

democrats burn, loot, and rape, and we stand silent.
I try and look for anything positive, no matter how bad something is.

This is a very effective tool to handle the homeless problem. If they refuse to leave an area, give then the Roman Candle treatment. Sometimes you have to light a fire under peoples arses.

A large percentage of certain young gentlemen simply do NOT have a conscience.

They do not know the quality of remorse.

Many of these young gentlemen have experienced violent homes, violent neighborhoods, violent schools, etc.

That is why hurting people means absolutely nothing to them.

That is why so many good people are terrified of them.

If the guy's goal is to make his community look better, I can only imagaine what his idea of bad would be.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back