Black 'teens' kill good samaritan

So typical of these young radicalized negroes...so stupid...so full of hatred for white folk...can they be blamed? I think the blame belongs on those who have misled them aka brainwashed them into believing they are entitled and dat da evil white boogeyman is to blame for all dere problems.

Coroner’s Office identifies man fatally shot in North Charleston, two teens face murder charges
It's obviously because they're black. White people are so pure and innocent!

This behavior and violence has got to end. The idea of the poor black teen has been over used.
Things like this make the rest of the people suspicious of black youths.

Gosh, and I bet they were all prepped and ready for college too. And, they waited until after the good man had extricated their car, that was very considerate of them.

Gosh, and I bet they were all prepped and ready for college too. And, they waited until after the good man had extricated their car, that was very considerate of them.

They're the type Liberals want the rest of us to "invest" in because they're such upstanding young men.

Black matter lives

The atmosphere of hatred is being fueled by government agendas and the respective executioners, the media outlets. Disguised as efforts to reach and maintain unity, parallel societies are created that are hostile to each other while the government then withdraws from its responsibilities and blames "white racism" for anything.

So typical of these young radicalized negroes...so stupid...so full of hatred for white folk...can they be blamed? I think the blame belongs on those who have misled them aka brainwashed them into believing they are entitled and dat da evil white boogeyman is to blame for all dere problems.

Coroner’s Office identifies man fatally shot in North Charleston, two teens face murder charges
It's obviously because they're black. White people are so pure and innocent!

Try and spin but the facts remain aka..........a minority black population comitts the majority of criminal violence.

Much if not most of it covered up by the media...aka call the perps 'teens' whenever possible without identifying them racially.

No race is all pure and innocent but there is no question that black youth are the most violent race.

Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About

Last edited:

People must face reality today...if they want to survive...stay away from blacks...most especially young blacks who too often are doped up and full of hostility which they like to vent on innocent white folk...even if they are trying to help them....such stupid black behavior needs to be condemned by all ...especially by the media.

This behavior and violence has got to end. The idea of the poor black teen has been over used.
Things like this make the rest of the people suspicious of black youths.

Well...if it is going to stop...the effort to stop it must come from the top....aka elect The Donald. Hillary just encourages this type of travesty.

What are the odds this white guy helped them because he marched in some BLM parades to show support? I'd say pretty good. And this was his reward.

And, during the riots in Milwaukee how many whites were attacked because they were white, but also marched with blacks to show support?
White people need to wake up. Marching with blacks to show unity and support is like Christians walking with muslims. Whites/Christians are the enemy...and will always be considered as such.

What are the odds this white guy helped them because he marched in some BLM parades to show support? I'd say pretty good. And this was his reward.

And, during the riots in Milwaukee how many whites were attacked because they were white, but also marched with blacks to show support?
White people need to wake up. Marching with blacks to show unity and support is like Christians walking with muslims. Whites/Christians are the enemy...and will always be considered as such.
So, we should cross the street when we see them coming? Good idea.

So, we should cross the street when we see them coming? Good idea.

If you are going to walk a street where blacks walk you also need a weapon.

Unfortunately, though...........even if you are fortunate to survive a black attack by killing the aggressor....you will most likely have another battle on your hands....convincing a jury you are not a waycist ala aka...George Z.

Yes, cross the street ...stay as far away from a black as possible and make sure you keep your computer wiped clean of any evidence you might be a waycist....the first thing they do if you kill a negroid even in self defense is to check your computer to see if there is any chance you might be a waycist.

It is also a good idea to have two weapons...a knife and a gun...if it is possible to dispatch the bad guy with the knife...you will look better in court....aka looks worse to shoot a black guy....or maybe also carry some tear gas....then depending on the situation...you might be able to take care of the problem with just spraying him.

Bottom line...one has to decide if graduated violence is possible or even the best response....keeping in mind....it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you decide to fight back...make sure you understand you are fighting for your life...do not have any mercy whatsoever until your attacker is completely and definitively rendered helpless. Too many (usually women) pull out a gun thinking just that will stop the aggressor...then wind up getting their gun taken away from them and used against them.

Bottom Line: People that survive are prepared both mentally and physically to win...pays to think ahead and exactly how you will respond...the more violent and aggressive your response the more likely you are to survive.

In a lot of these black on white attacks the whites often are liberal.....they tend to be naive and too trusting of blacks.

But there are also a lot of good samaritans..especially down south and this case was in S. Carolina where most white folk grow up around negroes and are often willing to help them....especially older white folk who do not understand times have changed or I should say a lot of young negroes have changed into ................well.................something...............not fully human.

Psst... Hey Dummies! Not that it makes the crime any less heinous but, the victim was a 45 year old black man...

Trust me, I live here...

Police: North Charleston teens charged with robbing, killing good Samaritan
How many times have I said it, and got reamed for it?

"they kill their own"

Drive bys. Thug on thug. Robberies. Rioting their own neighborhoods that are black owned businesses. General mayhem. In short...kill or maim anything and everyone in sight regardless of race.
How can anyone "help" this mindset? It's impossible. Don't bother. Don't march with them. Arm yourselves.

Extend yourself to a black person at your peril. When they want to kill, they will kill anyone. Yes, crossing the street is a good idea.

Forum List

Back