Black Teens gang rape white girl and feed her to alligators.

They ought to feed everyone of those tree monkeys to the same alligators.
i mean you realize nobody was actually fed to alligators, right? they killed her and dumped the body in a place where alligators are known to live in the hope that they would eat her, but they aren't bond villains lowering someone into a pool of alligators with their arms and legs bound.
Oh, that's OK then. It's the alligators'fault!
just trying to point out that claims anyone was 'fed' to alligators are sensationalist.

i mean you realize nobody was actually fed to alligators, right? they killed her and dumped the body in a place where alligators are known to live in the hope that they would eat her, but they aren't bond villains lowering someone into a pool of alligators with their arms and legs bound.
just trying to point out that claims anyone was 'fed' to alligators are sensationalist.
You'd do best to stop insulting your own intelligence. Stop being a petulant bitch. Everybody understands those boys did not hand feed the alligators.

What would you call it when someone is thrown into a alligator hole?

I think you would find it quite sensational if it ever happens to you.

According to FBI investigators, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was abducted, repeatedly gang-raped by blacks, shot dead and fed to the alligators in a swamp near McClellanville, South Carolina when her disappearance created too much media attention.

The shocking new details about Drexel’s disappearance came from a prison inmate who claims he witnessed the crime along with several other accounts from various witnesses, according to FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s testimony to a federal court obtained by The Post and Courier.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg

Thank the public school she went to for leading her to believe she could be treated like anything but a punching bag by a black animal.

when somebody buries a body in the woods they don't say they were fed to coyotes and worms.

it's sensationalism.

Hopefully the Aryan Brotherhood gets ahold of these little animals in a prison yard and gives them what they have coming.

when somebody buries a body in the woods they don't say they were fed to coyotes and worms.

it's sensationalism.

Let me ax you sumptin.....Do you find this sensational>>>Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks annually in the U.S.!

it's sensationalism.
Oh ffs, go friend Wiener on instagram or something!

Forum List

Back