Black Teen Shot For Ringing The Wrong Door...What Was That In His Hand In Just Surfaced Video?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
A black teen was shot for ringing the wrong doorbell.

Looks like he was carrying a weapon when he started banging on people's doors.

The media forgets to mention this.

Is that a gun in his hand? Another Obama type mistake with the BLM and Antifa. And, was he really picking up his brother?

There is always more to the story in such cases. This particular primate was just walking around, swinging his dick—oh, and an AR Pistol without a brace. NO reason whatsoever anyone would find that threatening . . .

Uh, that doesn't look like the same house. The house to the right is redbrick in the film, instead of vinyl siding and on the same basic plane as the house where the shooting took place, and there is no 4x4 beefy rail rail and fence system on the house in your video, as on the house where he was shot. here is a picture of the house where the shooting took place, as far as i know. Where did you get that video. It looks fake from somewhere else.
230417-ralph-yarl-kansas-city-mn-1555-8f5d19.jpg

Yea, he was carrying a gun in his hand and banging on the man's door.
That is a legitimate threat.
The dirty yellow Left-Wing Press has been very dishonest and misleading on this story.
As usual the Left-Wing Press made it a racial issue to fan the flames of Democrat hate.
When this case goes to court the defense will eat up the prosecution.
Why was he carrying a gun?
Was he actually there to pick up his little brother?
Who carries a gun to pick up their brother?
........so many questions

Yea, he was carrying a gun in his hand and banging on the man's door.
That is a legitimate threat.
The dirty yellow Left-Wing Press has been very dishonest and misleading on this story.
As usual the Left-Wing Press made it a racial issue to fan the flames of Democrat hate.
When this case goes to court the defense will eat up the prosecution.
Why was he carrying a gun?
Was he actually there to pick up his little brother?
Who carries a gun to pick up their brother?
........so many questions

Yes!

It's funny how things work sometimes! :rolleyes:

6i1gTHY.jpg

Strange how this works....isn't it?

justice for some not for others.

CDYuRxq.jpg

well, I can't verify who is in that video or where and when the video came from, so we will have to wait to see if this is real

Uh, that doesn't look like the same house. The house to the right is redbrick in the film, instead of vinyl siding and on the same basic plane as the house where the shooting took place, and there is no 4x4 beefy rail rail and fence system on the house in your video, as on the house where he was shot. here is a picture of the house where the shooting took place, as far as i know. Where did you get that video. It looks fake from somewhere else.
230417-ralph-yarl-kansas-city-mn-1555-8f5d19.jpg

No shit.
The vid is of him packing a gun ringing doorbells and banging on doors.
The one where he was shot was another residence.
I'd have shot the POS myself.

No shit.
The vid is of him packing a gun ringing doorbells and banging on doors.
The one where he was shot was another residence.
I'd have shot the POS myself.
Do as you like. I've answered the door at night with a weapon, but would never shoot through the door unless some asshole was trying to break it down. But, I'm willing to see how it plays out, but you won't catch me using vid from somewhere else to support a lethal shot taken not relate to the video, based on a friggin Twitter post.

Forum List

Back