Black Support for Trump Reaching ‘Danger Zone’ for Democrats

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
black-trump-voters-1024x767.jpg

I've come to totally distrust polls and am solely posting this for the heck of it. 16% of black males approve of Trump. This is a big deal? It is when you are told that he only one 10% of black votes in 2016. Do you think the economy might be playing a role in this?

Here's the real news:

The RNC has vastly out-fundraised the DNC. The RNC raised $157.7 million so far this year and has $42.4 million in cash on hand. By contrast, the DNC has raised just $79 million in total over the same period, and just $10.1 million in cash on hand.

More of this @ Black Support For Trump Reaching 'Danger Zone' For Democrats

Trump's improved standing, energized GOP voters worry Democrats @ Trump's improved standing, energized GOP voters worry Democrats

"It's the economy, stupid!"

I doubt it but

Why are RWNJs always so surprised that they're not the only dummies in the country?

Blacks like to live in a great nation too! Success works...jobs is more than a 4 letter word...Making America Great Again....

More blacks are leaving the democrat plantation every year. The demonrat party is going in the wrong direction, but that's a good thing for everyone that loves what America stands for. I expect the demonrat party to change their name to the Granola Party or Trail Mix Party any day now because they're full of fruits, nuts and flakes.

black-trump-voters-1024x767.jpg

I've come to totally distrust polls and am solely posting this for the heck of it. 16% of black males approve of Trump. This is a big deal? It is when you are told that he only one 10% of black votes in 2016. Do you think the economy might be playing a role in this?

Here's the real news:

The RNC has vastly out-fundraised the DNC. The RNC raised $157.7 million so far this year and has $42.4 million in cash on hand. By contrast, the DNC has raised just $79 million in total over the same period, and just $10.1 million in cash on hand.

More of this @ Black Support For Trump Reaching 'Danger Zone' For Democrats

Trump's improved standing, energized GOP voters worry Democrats @ Trump's improved standing, energized GOP voters worry Democrats

"It's the economy, stupid!"
I think someone once said" You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time. He was a Republican a Lincoln. Bros got the word.

Forum List

Back