Black Sails - Pirate Show on Starz

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
This show is pretty awesome. It combines the tales of the pirates that lived in the "golden age" of piracy like Charles Vane, Jack Rackham, and Bill Hornigold, with some fictional pirates such as Long John Silver and James Flint.

Blackbeard is sure to appear, hopefully sooner rather than later. Anyways please check the show out if you get the chance because apparently it's ratings aren't the best but it's a great show.

Here's a site you can check it out for free but please make sure to have "Ad Block Plus" installed.

Watch Movies and TV Shows Online for Free - SolarMovie

This show is pretty awesome. It combines the tales of the pirates that lived in the "golden age" of piracy like Charles Vane, Jack Rackham, and Bill Hornigold, with some fictional pirates such as Long John Silver and James Flint.

Blackbeard is sure to appear, hopefully sooner rather than later. Anyways please check the show out if you get the chance because apparently it's ratings aren't the best but it's a great show.

Here's a site you can check it out for free but please make sure to have "Ad Block Plus" installed.

i watch it....it is much better than that tame show that was on network TV last summer Blackbeard....the ratings must be good enough because the show was renewed for a 3rd season...

• Banned

i watch it....it is much better than that tame show that was on network TV last summer Blackbeard....the ratings must be good enough because the show was renewed for a 3rd season...
Yeah the Blackbeard show was too tame for the subject matter. I didn't know Black Sails was renewed for season 3 that's awesome!

I think the finale will have Blackbeard. Vane has decided to rescue Flint for the sake of Port Royal, but the British fleet is on its way. And historically it was Blackbeard who held, uh, Columbia I think under seige? What's the city Flint is in right now?

Anyways I can't wait.

Yeah the Blackbeard show was too tame for the subject matter. I didn't know Black Sails was renewed for season 3 that's awesome!

I think the finale will have Blackbeard. Vane has decided to rescue Flint for the sake of Port Royal, but the British fleet is on its way. And historically it was Blackbeard who held, uh, Columbia I think under seige? What's the city Flint is in right now?

Anyways I can't wait.
as far as i know Flint is supposed to be in Nassau...

• Banned

Anyways I can't wait.
Oh whoops I think I'm passed you then.

Anyways I can't wait.
the season finale is this weekend....im up to date....

• Banned

Anyways I can't wait.
Flint is in the Carolinas man. Not Nassau. He's going to be executed by Lord Ashe. The end of the last episode was Vane deciding to attempt to rescue Flint for the sake of Nassau in the next episode.

Anyways I can't wait.
Flint is in the Carolinas man. Not Nassau. He's going to be executed by Lord Ashe. The end of the last episode was Vane deciding to attempt to rescue Flint for the sake of Nassau in the next episode.
ok i see what you mean.....i got it wrong....sorry...i am thinking of were it is supposed to be taking place.....

Last edited:

Anyways I can't wait.
ok i see what you mean.....i got it wrong....sorry...i am thinking of were it is supposed to be taking place.....
Blackbeeeaaard!!! Ray Stevenson Joins Starz s Black Sails as Blackbeard - ComingSoon.net

Blackbeeeaaard!!! Ray Stevenson Joins Starz s Black Sails as Blackbeard - ComingSoon.net
Stevenson is great....he should make a nice addition to the show...

The second season of Black Sails was much better than the first season. Looking forward to the next one.

Forum List

Back