Black Republican WOMAN, Mia Love WINS.....

Liberalism2PIXREjected.jpg

Mommy-tracker. Hope she went to college.

Since you aren't in her district and probably would never vote for her, she probably doesn't care what you hope.

Didn't you hear? Hope died last night!
Hope died when man began to walk upright. Do try and catch up. Hope is the last thing you want, it keeps you from acting until it's too late.

What was left in Pandora's Box was Hope, and that wasn't a gift but a curse.

Proof, Rik, please.
Uh......black democrats only come from majority black districts.....it's not that hard jake. Name one black democrat from a majority white district?
Proof democrats are the true racists.
This from the party that had one Magic (token) Negro last time, two this time. That's rich.
Name us one democratic black congressman from a predominantly white district. Oh and while you're at it, name us a democratic woman who unseated a republican this past election.

Well this is an interesting thread. Republicans are all excited because they had one black woman win a race. Now if were several black women who had been elected, then that would be a true statement and a big enough statement to base a thread on.
The GOP still has it's work cut out for them as far as having more women and minorities being political candidates for major positions in general election elections. But in the last few years the GOP has made strides, it just needs to accelerate forward to match America's representative demographics.
Screw you. If you compare constituents of Mia Love and Maxine Waters, you wouldn't see hardly any white democrats voting for Maxine Waters compared to white conservatives voting for Mia.

You know, you can bitch and moan all you want, but I the factual numbers which I based my post on trump your partisan opinion. Anywhere you look, you'll find that my comment is accurate.
This has been an interesting day here at USMB, most of my post have been positive about the GOP, but I guess they haven't been positive enough for hardcore partisans. All the partisans must think that I should be goose-stepping to the GOP/or the Dem beat. And it's not only righties, in another thread I have lefties pissed at me! :laugh: Not being a follower certainly has it's perks! :mm:
. We know the message game you're playing. "Nice job GOP, but you're still racists no matter how many blacks you elect."

So, that doesn't validate your claim!
I posted: "The GOP still has it's work cut out for them as far as having more women and minorities being political candidates for major positions in general election elections. But in the last few years the GOP has made strides, it just needs to accelerate forward to match America's representative demographics."
It's quite clear that I am referring women and minorities. Right?

I reject your position, especially the bolded. How many children are elected to Congress? Clearly neither party matches America's representative demographics.

There are 49 million German-Americans out of our population of 315 million, about 15% of our population. Is the German-American Congressional Caucus filled with 65 members?

There are over 9 million Polish-Americans and 9 million French-Americans, so do the Polish and French Congressional Caucuses each have 13 members.

On a different note, Republicans need not seek gender parity at all because Republican policies don't mimic Democratic policies and so they don't appeal to single women looking to marry the government instead of a man. Republicans capture the majority vote of married people and most Congressmen are married. The interests of single woman and married women are quite often at loggerheads. Single women want the government to extract wealth from men and send it their way. Married women want to keep their family income focused on the family and certainly don't want it to go to a single woman who has married the government.

The only group of people who feel the need of being identified by the country/continent of their/their ancestors' are the ones whose skin color is not white/pink/not dark.

All others feel justifiably lucky to be just plain AMERICANS.

Until the most racist group in the world, you know, the so-called African slash Americans realize that it has been 150 years since the abolition of slavery and almost 50 years since the introduction of Lyndon B. Johnson's folly, commonly known as the Great Society, the United States will never accomplish domestic tranquility.

As long as a United States Senator from a southern state is referred to as a "ventriloquist dummy" by someone who claims to be a man of the cloth, there will never be domestic tranquility.

As long as any and all people of color (not my description, I am only quoting people of color) who dare to be Republican/conservatives are referred to as "Uncle Toms" there will never be domestic tranquility.

In the mean time normal people know that the election of Mia Love and Tim Scott (not to mention the governors of two southern states, reputedly the bastions of racism) proves that the only despicable hypocrites are the oh so loving and tolerant Democrats.

There is no such thing as racism and misogyny in the Republican party, never has been:

Joni Ernst -Woman
Tim Scott-Black man
Susana Martinez- Hispanic Woman
Nikki Haley- Woman
Mia Love- Black woman

Hello, is anybody out there?

Yeah, there has been in all American parties.

Forum List

Back