black reacher watering flowers now sueing update

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

here is whole tape of this guy is now suing . saying differnt things in differnt article. listen to cop he said exactly what i said they had reasonable suspition so he had to identify himself. he has no case. he still making news. and his lawyer lies. some one calling on you and as suspicious person. and him being on property that he admits is not his and the car being there that know one knows who belongs too that was also called on as suspicious is reasonable suspicion for them to ask for his id. his wife new that she was out their with his id. the pastor put this on himself and just now wants free money. blacks love to start up so they can sue. then they play the victim.

here is whole tape of this guy is now suing . saying differnt things in differnt article. listen to cop he said exactly what i said they had reasonable suspition so he had to identify himself. he has no case. he still making news. and his lawyer lies. some one calling on you and as suspicious person. and him being on property that he admits is not his and the car being there that know one knows who belongs too that was also called on as suspicious is reasonable suspicion for them to ask for his id. his wife new that she was out their with his id. the pastor put this on himself and just now wants free money. blacks love to start up so they can sue. then they play the victim.

he did identify himself,,, wish I was him cause hes going to make a lot of money,,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back