Zone1 Black Psychosis

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Clarence Thomas has officialy lost his mind. I guess he's jealous of Candace Owens. It's time Thomas retired. He's obviously suffering from dementia.

Clarence Thomas BLASTS Brown v. Board of Education In Redistricting Ruling​

Clarence Thomas has officialy lost his mind. I guess he's jealous of Candace Owens. It's time Thomas retired. He's obviously suffering from dementia.

Clarence Thomas has been living rent free in your noodle for 4 decades AND HE"S STILL HERE. I think you hate him more than Trump if that's possible.

Another completely ignorant AND dishonest post from IQ2.

What Thomas actually wrote (in an opinion concurring with the majority except as to one portion of the majority opinion) was his ongoing juridical belief in limiting the authority of the Court on political matters which (“shockingly”) he suggests need to be within the realm and authority of the political branches.

If IQ2 had bothered to read Thomas’ opinion — rather than rely on the misreporting of others — maybe he wouldn’t come across as so foolish.

To help set the record straight (cleaning up the dishonest and error prone OP from IQ2), here is a link of mine from earlier. Note, it includes a link to the case decision, as well as to Justice Thomas’ partial concurrence, and it also includes the silly dissent.

Forum List

Back