Black Pastor's Meeting With The Fascist Trump IS NOT A POLITICAL ENDORSEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

The supporters of the Republican Fascist Donald Trump are so very desperate to show this meeting between the Republican Fascist Donald Trump and the African-American Pastors and the Republican Fascist Donald Trump is about how the Pastors will endorse the Republican Fascist Donald Trump, even after the Pastors say the meeting is not about endorsing the Republican Fascist Donald Trump.

Even after the Republican Fascist Donald Trump had an African-American Protester beaten up because the protester disagreed with the Fascist Donald Trump.

Even after the Republican Fascist Donald Trump has said he would support a National Data Base for Muslims in America.

Even after the Republican Fascist Donald Trump said he would support forcing Muslims to wear special badges just like the Jews during WWII.

Even after the Republican Fascist Donald Trump has been proven to be a liar about having seen "Thousands of People" cheering the attacks of September 11, 2001.

This is not an endorsement meeting ConJobs.

Donald Trump is a Fascist.

Stop lying to yourself.

Last edited:
://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/trump-campaign-forced-to-cancel-press-conference-with-black-pastors-after-they-shred-him-in-the-press/.

The Republican Fascist Donald Trump has announced he will cancel a scheduled press conference with 100-Black Clergyman after his campaign had said the Clergy were expected to endorse the Republican Fascist Donald Trump.

Bishop Paul S. Morton of the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship tweeted that the Republican Fascist Donald Trump "Lacks respect for people."

"I was asked 2 meet with Mr. Trump too but I refused because until he learns how to respect people you can't represent me through my endorsement," Bishop Morton wrote.

Whatever remaining members of the original 100-Pastors will have an informal meet and greet.

The Republican Fascist Donald Trump has been handed his fascist ass for presuming to think he had an endorsement when no such endorsement was there.

Last edited:
Black Pastors Meeting With Donald Trump: This Isn't An Endorsement!.

The Fascist Trump and his campaign were very pleased with their self over much talked about meeting between the Fascist Trump and 100-Black Leaders.

Only one problem for the Fascist Trump and his campaign....the meeting with the 100-Black Leaders IS NOT A POLITICAL ENDORSEMENT BY THAT GROUP AND SHOULD NOT BE SEEN AS AN ENDORSEMENT FOR THE FASCIST TRUMP.

The Fascist Trump has made Muslim as scapegoat, his thug supporters have beaten up African-Americans protesters and has called for not only a National Registry for Muslims, but believes that Muslims should wear a special badge. Nothing at all Fascist about any that at all.

So a conservative black man's endorsement isn't an endorsement.

That's racist, bro.

Trump has cancelled this event. That's factual,

...bro.

The Fascist Trump and his campaign were very pleased with their self over much talked about meeting between the Fascist Trump and 100-Black Leaders.

Only one problem for the Fascist Trump and his campaign....the meeting with the 100-Black Leaders IS NOT A POLITICAL ENDORSEMENT BY THAT GROUP AND SHOULD NOT BE SEEN AS AN ENDORSEMENT FOR THE FASCIST TRUMP.

The Fascist Trump has made Muslim as scapegoat, his thug supporters have beaten up African-Americans protesters and has called for not only a National Registry for Muslims, but believes that Muslims should wear a special badge. Nothing at all Fascist about any that at all.

That's racist, bro.

...bro.
Anyone with a lick of common sense is running away from the fascist scourge.

That's racist, bro.

...bro.

The Republican Fascist Trump cancelled the event on Sunday. He is now going to have "Meet and Greet" with a group (no specific number) today (Monday November 30, 2015).

Making an announcement about an endorsement you do not have is akin to stepping on your dick, and Trump's dick has holes in it from the hobnailed boots he was using when he opened his mouth without thinking.

agitprop

How many more times, and in how many more ways do I have to say I.....AM.....NOT.....A.....HILLARY.....SUPPORTER!!!!!

The Fascist Trump will lose. To whom Ido not now, but I AM NOT A HILLARY SUPPORTER!!!!!

How in any way is Trump a fascist?

agitprop

No, the truth.

How many more times, and in how many more ways do I have to say I.....AM.....NOT.....A.....HILLARY.....SUPPORTER!!!!!

The Fascist Trump will lose. To whom Ido not now, but I AM NOT A HILLARY SUPPORTER!!!!!

How in any way is Trump a fascist?

Scapegoating of Minorities.

Supports Muslims wearing a distinctive badge (ala the Yellow Star of David like the SS forced the Jews to do during WWII)

Supports a National Database for Muslims in The U.S.

agitprop

No, the truth.
:blahblah:

agitprop

No, the truth.

So, even when the Republican Fascist Trump cancels the original meeting you ignore the truth.....Good ConJob...Good Lemming

You righties just lie n lie. " 100 pastors to back trump!!!", lol!! And a bunch of you were trash talking as if it was true !

Interesting....
I see here that the blacks will announce on Monday saying they will endorse The Donald.....

This will drive Libs nuts.
Wow, you are one gullible and stupid idiot.

agitprop

No, the truth.

So, even when the Republican Fascist Trump cancels the original meeting you ignore the truth.....Good ConJob...Good Lemming

"Republican Fascist Trump" = more agitprop, hyperpartisan. Keep swinging. :popcorn:

I'm sure out of 70,000 to 80,000 black churches in America, even Donald Trump can find one or two low IQ pastors to kiss his ass. And that's all it takes for a guy like Donald Trump to say, "The blacks, they love me."

29zolep.jpg

I found this in the sale bin. What's wrong?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back