Black-news-channel-shuts-down-permanently-fails-to-meet-payroll

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
:dunno: Who knew? I didn't have a clue this channel even existed... I used the search tool here and there was no mention of the Channel at all... Wondering why, I am I am... Did any of the Black/White or Beige members of USMB ever watch the station? I would have watched, but as I previously noted, who knew?
FNC makes it look easy, but they work hard at it... CNN, MSNBC don't even try very hard anymore...
I have watched the News Nation channel several times and have not thrown any rocks at the screen yet...
Sure, wish I had advanced info re: BNC... I would have tried them on for size...

That might have something to do with why they went out of business.
As a wise man once said...
1648360617894.png

I see a pattern.

"By 2019, Flex-N-Gate had 25,000 employees and 69 manufacturing plants in the United States and China, Argentina, Spain, France, Germany, Mexico and Canada.[11] and in 2020 had a revenue of $8.9 billion and was ranked as the 46th largest privately-held American company by Forbes.[19] It is also ranked by Automotive News as the 7th largest American automotive parts supplier and overall 33rd largest supplier in the world.

In May 2012, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined Flex-N-Gate $57,000 for health violations at its Urbana plant.[20] Before the 2012 NFL Draft, the United Automobile Workers (UAW) and other environmentalist groups organized a campaign for several accusations against Flex-N-Gate and Khan.[21][22]"

According to Nielsen, BNC had an average of 10,000 viewers nationwide despite reaching over 50 million cable households.

:dunno: Who knew? I didn't have a clue this channel even existed... I used the search tool here and there was no mention of the Channel at all... Wondering why, I am I am... Did any of the Black/White or Beige members of USMB ever watch the station? I would have watched, but as I previously noted, who knew?
FNC makes it look easy, but they work hard at it... CNN, MSNBC don't even try very hard anymore...
I have watched the News Nation channel several times and have not thrown any rocks at the screen yet...
Sure, wish I had advanced info re: BNC... I would have tried them on for size...

I knew it existed. I had it saved as one of my bookmarked channels on Direct TV but didn't watch it a lot because I don't watch TV that much any more, let alone live TV. It actually was pretty good as far as unbiased news IMO. Obviously the subjects of their feature pieces/discussions were central to black issues/interests, but they reported the national news in a pretty straight forward way without couching a lot of partisan rhetoric into it. It had the feel of a local news station moreso than a national news outlet.

I knew it existed. I had it saved as one of my bookmarked channels on Direct TV but didn't watch it a lot because I don't watch TV that much any more, let alone live TV. It actually was pretty good as far as unbiased news IMO. Obviously the subjects of their feature pieces/discussions were central to black issues/interests, but they reported the national news in a pretty straight forward way without couching a lot of partisan rhetoric into it. It had the feel of a local news station moreso than a national news outlet.
They exist in the name of skin color but you say they’re unbiased? You a fan of KKKTV , too?

They exist in the name of skin color but you say they’re unbiased? You a fan of KKKTV , too?

They don't carry KKKTV on direct so I have no idea what their coverage is like. Perhaps they are. Perhaps they are not. BNC's reporting was more akin to Al Jazeera in tone but focused on US politics. Not a lot of video though like AJ. It was mostly anchors in the studio reading script when I watched it which was was I said it had a local news vibe. I assume they had feature commentary and shows like most networks, but I never saw it. I would just tune in some days after work but before the network news shows came on.

They don't carry KKKTV on direct so I have no idea what their coverage is like. Perhaps they are. Perhaps they are not. BNC's reporting was more akin to Al Jazeera in tone but focused on US politics. Not a lot of video though like AJ. It was mostly anchors in the studio reading script when I watched it which was was I said it had a local news vibe. I assume they had feature commentary and shows like most networks, but I never saw it. I would just tune in some days after work but before the network news shows came on.
They exist in the name of skin color. They forfeit all credibility on that alone.

I don't believe it was shut down because black news channel. I believe they failed because of the targeted platform group.

Forum List

Back