BLACK murders --hate crime

ANOTHER black murders a person of another race
THEY are the haters and murderers --not the cops or whites
Doesn't look like a hate crime... Looks like normal everyday greed. I find it odd that when someone steals 100k from you, that you offer to let them pay it back rather than go to the police. Boss was an idiot.

Doesn't look like a hate crime... Looks like normal everyday greed. I find it odd that when someone steals 100k from you, that you offer to let them pay it back rather than go to the police. Boss was an idiot.
he cut him up and put the parts in trash bags .....sounds pretty hateful to me ....

he cut him up and put the parts in trash bags .....sounds pretty hateful to me ....
Pretty sure he just wanted to hide the body and not get caught.

Edit: I have NO DOUBT that if the races were turned around that this would be considered a hate crime.... Don't get me wrong... But my stance on it would be the same either way.

Pretty sure he just wanted to hide the body and not get caught.

Edit: I have NO DOUBT that if the races were turned around that this would be considered a hate crime.... Don't get me wrong... But my stance on it would be the same either way.
thats a fair opinion.

ANOTHER black murders a person of another race
THEY are the haters and murderers --not the cops or whites
.....well, then---if that's not racial, how is it that it's racial when a white cops ''kills'' a black?

.....well, then---if that's not racial, how is it that it's racial when a white cops ''kills'' a black?
Well... First and foremost there are no white people in this story that died. So it's not exactly a apples to apples comparison. I don't remember exactly where the boss was from, other than he was from the middle east origin. Most certainly NOT white in appearance.

I suggest you read the story you posted.

Well... First and foremost there are no white people in this story that died. So it's not exactly a apples to apples comparison. I don't remember exactly where the boss was from, other than he was from the middle east origin. Most certainly NOT white in appearance.

I suggest you read the story you posted.
.I suggest you wake up.......there doesn't have to be a death for a hate crime......killer black ...victim Asian
.......the point is whenever a white DOESN'T KILL a black--the white could just be telling the blacks to leave because the blacks are violating a rule = it's RACIST HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...but when a black MURDERS someone, the MSM/blacks/YOU say it's not hate
= BULLSHIT
here's the proof:

.I suggest you wake up.......there doesn't have to be a death for a hate crime......killer black ...victim Asian
.......the point is whenever a white DOESN'T KILL a black--the white could just be telling the blacks to leave because the blacks are violating a rule = it's RACIST HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...but when a black MURDERS someone, the MSM/blacks/YOU say it's not hate
= BULLSHIT
here's the proof:

It is considered a hate crime if a White kills a Black but is not when a Black kills another Black. Really?

Some beaucoup dinky dau country we live in, isn't it?

Forum List

Back