Black Mob Of 50 to 75 Attack Police Officers Trying To Arrest Individual For Smoking Marijuana

Really general? What have you done to prepare?

Everything.

Good luck with the conflict of your imagination.

The recent events are not imagined.

People like Louis Farrakhan and Malik Shabazz calling for a race war is not my imagination.

Hide in fear......they're coming to get you.

I'm not afraid nor would I hide. If they come for me, then let them. I'll be right here waiting.

Figures you'd show a clip of some comedian as some sort of comparison to Farrakhan and Shabazz .
:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao:

Blacks said they were going to attack the police. This is called follow through. Leave it alone and we will have our very own black al quaeda.
In this specific example, i.e., a classic bullshit marijuana arrest, I am 100% on the side of those Blacks who interfered with that arrest.

If the subject of the arrest had done something that called for police intervention, robbery, assault, etc., I would be on the side of the police. But I believe any cop who goes out of his way to arrest an adult for smoking a joint and bothering no one deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.
The guy smoking pot was disrespecting the lawand needed to be arrested for his crime so he could be fined and placed on probation. You sir are a enemy of the state as well as being un-American.

Being against laws that hurt no one is unAmerican?
The law is the law. Obey them and the police's authority or go to jail. It's that simple.

Wow, I didn't know you conservative were for a police state. When did this happen?

Blacks said they were going to attack the police. This is called follow through. Leave it alone and we will have our very own black al quaeda.
In this specific example, i.e., a classic bullshit marijuana arrest, I am 100% on the side of those Blacks who interfered with that arrest.

If the subject of the arrest had done something that called for police intervention, robbery, assault, etc., I would be on the side of the police. But I believe any cop who goes out of his way to arrest an adult for smoking a joint and bothering no one deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.
The guy smoking pot was disrespecting the lawand needed to be arrested for his crime so he could be fined and placed on probation. You sir are a enemy of the state as well as being un-American.

The law is the law. Obey them and the police's authority or go to jail. It's that simple.

Wow, I didn't know you conservative were for a police state. When did this happen?

We are a country of laws, conservatives believe in obeying the laws. Has nothing to do with a "police state". That's a term you liberals came up with because you hate cops and the laws.

We are a country of laws, conservatives believe in obeying the laws. Has nothing to do with a "police state". That's a term you liberals came up with because you hate cops and the laws.

police state Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

You need others to speak for you huh?

No original thoughts of your own?

Why am I not surprised.

Why am I not surprised.

That's a term you liberals came up with because you hate cops and the laws.

Obama To Make America A Police State - Tea Party News
Black Hawk Chopper Buzzes Spokane Day Before Police State Protest - Tea Party News

:rofl:

Why am I not surprised.

Black Hawk Chopper Buzzes Spokane Day Before Police State Protest - Tea Party News

I said liberals coined the phrase you moron, I never said it was exclusively used by liberals.

You people are so fucking stupid.

Why am I not surprised.

I said liberals coined the phrase you moron, I never said it was exclusively used by liberals.

You people are so fucking stupid.

...because you hate cops and the laws? :rofl:

Why am I not surprised.
coming for a poster who is part of an ideology that can't even define originality and has a long and proud history of squelching and destroying it.

Why am I not surprised.
coming for a poster who is part of an ideology that can't even define originality and has a long and proud history of squelching and destroying it.

Can you repeat that in English?

Why am I not surprised.
hilarious coming for a poster who is part of an ideology that can't even define originality and has a long and proud history of squelching and destroying it.

that is English, not the pseudo English you were taught in steer and queer land
did I not use enough Colloquialisms?

Why am I not surprised.
hilarious coming for a poster who is part of an ideology that can't even define originality and has a long and proud history of squelching and destroying it.

You've obviously never learned proper grammar.

"Why am I not surprised. hilarious coming for a poster who......"

So many mistakes in that quote alone. Where to begin?

Do me and yourself a favor, don't address me ever again. I refuse to parley with a person that isn't smart enough to learn proper grammar.

Why am I not surprised.

You've obviously never learned proper grammar.

"Why am I not surprised. hilarious coming for a poster who......"

So many mistakes in that quote alone. Where to begin?

Do me and yourself a favor, don't address me ever again. I refuse to parley with a person that isn't smart enough to learn proper grammar.
smells like bullshit to me.... the grammar is perfect.
btw parley is a Colloquialism

Forum List

Back