MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

Irrelevant. We’re talking about a hypothetical organization (that you brought up) to more objectively investigate police shootings and you’re still ranting about a particular shooting.

We are? Frankly, you talk in so many circles, you probably don't know where you are.

Maybe, maybe not. But are you prepared to accept an acquittal or exoneration of the officer even if it does go to a jury?

Depends on the circumstances. If I've already decided someone is guilty, and I don't see anything brought up that really changes that, then, no, I probably won't accept that the Jury got it right. Especially if it's something like an all-white jury like they had in Simi Valley.

I’ve seen liberals screaming and losing their shit over much less. I mean, no one can forget the famous video of the woman at the Clinton campaign throwing her head back and screaming when she found out Clinton lost.

200,000 Dead
7 Million sick
40 million jobs lost.
165,000 businesses closed.
Riots in the streets.

That woman was prophetic. Trump has been an utter disaster like everyone said he would.

200,000 Dead
7 Million sick

It is Democraps who took a routine seasonal flu outbreak, and spread these lies and exaggerations and fearmongering about it in order to create the fake #CoronaHoax2020 crisis; which they used to seize an abuse unprecedented and illegitimate powers, including…

40 million jobs lost.

It is Democraps who used the fake #CoronaHoax crisis as an excuse to willfully and maliciously sabotage the economy, destroying these jobs and these businesses.

Riots in the streets.

It is Democraps who are supporting the violent, destructive, subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, stealing and destroying property and assaulting and murdering innocent people; and threatening even more of this if certain upcoming political events do not go their way.

Yours is the side that totally owns all of this.

It is Democraps who took a routine seasonal flu outbreak, and spread these lies and exaggerations and fearmongering about it in order to create the fake #CoronaHoax2020 crisis; which they used to seize an abuse unprecedented and illegitimate powers, including…

Um, okay. If you want to tell yourself that.

So, RIDDLE ME THIS, Mormon Bob.
1601208108176.png

Why did so many companies impose restrictions before the states did? Why are so many companies and businesses STILL practicing safety measures even after their states have gone to Stage 4? Are you saying all these businesses bought into the hype?

Or did they run the numbers, realize the risk and reward, and decide it was more economical to spend the money on prevention than not.

It is Democraps who used the fake #CoronaHoax crisis as an excuse to willfully and maliciously sabotage the economy, destroying these jobs and these businesses.

The, again- why are the businesses going along, even if they don't have to. Most businesses are imposing stricter practices than the states required. If anything, the states have been behind businesses.

Also, the economy was heading into recession before the "rona" hit. GDP was -5% in Q1, but Covid didn't really start impacting the country until April.

It is Democraps who are supporting the violent, destructive, subhuman pieces of @shit who are rioting and looting, stealing and destroying property and assaulting and murdering innocent people; and threatening even more of this if certain upcoming political events do not go their way.

Yes, if you steal ANOTHER election, you are going to have some problems. But the riots happened because Trump backed off on the kinds of police reforms that were taking place under Obama. That's the point. The police felt they had free reign to engage in the kind of behavior they did, and riots were kind of the inevitable result.

Irrelevant. We’re talking about a hypothetical organization (that you brought up) to more objectively investigate police shootings and you’re still ranting about a particular shooting.

We are? Frankly, you talk in so many circles, you probably don't know where you are.

You’re the one who brought it up you nitwit. You proposed there be an outside, independent organization to investigate police shootings. When I pointed out that you would never trust a white conservative in this hypothetical organization, you responded that you distrust white conservative organizations, which is completely irrelevant to what I said.
You then said “Naw, what earns my distrust of these organizations...” Problem here is, you veered off on another tangent ranting about “these organization” and the way the Breonna Taylor shooting went down while I’m still talking about the hypothetical organization that you brought up.

I’m not the one talking in circles here.

Maybe, maybe not. But are you prepared to accept an acquittal or exoneration of the officer even if it does go to a jury?

Depends on the circumstances. If I've already decided someone is guilty, and I don't see anything brought up that really changes that, then, no, I probably won't accept that the Jury got it right. Especially if it's something like an all-white jury like they had in Simi Valley.

I don’t buy that for one minute, coming from you.

You completely ignored evidence contrary to your assessments in the Sandmann and Michael Brown cases. In the Sandmann case you fixated on his religion and pro-life views that had nothing to do with the incident. You blindly believed and perpetuated the false narrative that the boys were chanting “Build that wall” when they never did any such thing.
In the Brown case you ignored the fact that Brown attacked the officer. You conflated Wilson’s motives to be that he shot Brown for jaywalking and/or shoplifting when he did not.

So no, I don’t believe for one minute that you would ever accept a ruling contrary to what you believe occurred.

I’ve seen liberals screaming and losing their shit over much less. I mean, no one can forget the famous video of the woman at the Clinton campaign throwing her head back and screaming when she found out Clinton lost.

200,000 Dead
7 Million sick
40 million jobs lost.
Riots in the streets.

None of which is Trump’s fault.

That woman was prophetic. Trump has been an utter disaster like everyone said he would.

That woman was a lunatic and a virtue signaling ham.

You’re the one who brought it up you nitwit. You proposed there be an outside, independent organization to investigate police shootings. When I pointed out that you would never trust a white conservative in this hypothetical organization, you responded that you distrust white conservative organizations, which is completely irrelevant to what I said.
You then said “Naw, what earns my distrust of these organizations...” Problem here is, you veered off on another tangent ranting about “these organization” and the way the Breonna Taylor shooting went down while I’m still talking about the hypothetical organization that you brought up.

Again, talking in circles...

Simple enough solution. These organizations are required to put a certain number of rogue cops in prison, just like every other prosecutors office has a quota for convictions.

This isn't complicated.

You would think that someone else was president between 2017 and 2020. Seriously, nothing that happens is his fault.

As a historian, I would have a hard time identifying another president who was a bigger fucking disaster than Trump has been. Maybe James Buchanan....

Simple enough solution. These organizations are required to put a certain number of rogue cops in prison, just like every other prosecutors office has a quota for convictions.

That's a prime recipe for the very worst kind of corruption.

A prosecutorial agency that has a quota to meet, such as that, would be highly motivated to railroad innocent defendants in order to meet that quota, if not enough defendants can be found that are credibly guilty.

Last edited:

Again, talking in circles...

To use your word: Naw. I’m still in the thread of the conversation that you started while you’re the one who’s veered off into yet another rant on the Taylor shooting and alleged corruption of current organizations.

This isn't complicated.

Nope. The type of organization you propose would be for the purpose of investigation, not litigation.

It’s clear that you cannot be objective on this topic because you harbor a visceral prejudice against whites, cops and conservatives.

You would think that someone else was president between 2017 and 2020. Seriously, nothing that happens is his fault.

Didn’t say that. I said that none of the problems in your list were Trump’s fault.

As a historian, I would have a hard time identifying another president who was a bigger fucking disaster than Trump has been. Maybe James Buchanan....

You’re no historian. You’re not even capable of viewing current events objectively and at face value.

That's a prime recipe for the very worst kind of corruption.

A prosecutorial agency that has a quota to meet, such as that, would be highly motivated to railroad innocent defendants in order to meet that quota, if not enough defendants can be found that are credibly guilty.

Wow, Mormon Bob, you realize that's how the whole Prison Industrial Complex works, right. That prosecutors are required to throw a certain number of poor people in prison, mostly for non-violent offenses.

At least in this case, we are going after someone who deserves to be gone after... corrupt cops who brutalize the public.

To use your word: Naw. I’m still in the thread of the conversation that you started while you’re the one who’s veered off into yet another rant on the Taylor shooting and alleged corruption of current organizations.

You are in your own little world.

Didn’t say that. I said that none of the problems in your list were Trump’s fault.

Can't see how they are anyone else's fault. As a GOOD president pointed out, the Buck Stops Here.

1601289475140.png

The real problem, people like you and Mormon Bob consider white property more important than black lives

View attachment 393903

Hey, funny thing, Mormon Bob, here's a list of people who probably thought like you did.

You are in your own little world.

I’m not the one who sees a smile as disrespect. I’m not the one who is obsessed with a person’s religion when it has nothing to do with the topic. I’m not the one who thinks injustice is a proper response to injustice.
I’m not the fool who thinks that burning down an innocent person’s business has a fucking thing to do with police shooting black men (FYI, it doesn’t).
I’m not the idiot that thinks that being a veteran gives you permission to be an asshole and get in someone’s face without cause and then deliberately lie about motives.
I’m not the one who..well, you get the idea.

Can't see how they are anyone else's fault. As a GOOD president pointed out, the Buck Stops Here.

Police shooting black men and the Ferguson riots happened under Obama. I’ll just bet you didn’t blame him.

You’re fulla shit.

I’m not the one who

Did I hurt your feelings, you whiny little bitch?

Police shooting black men and the Ferguson riots happened under Obama. I’ll just bet you didn’t blame him.

Okay, let's look at that. When those things happened, Obama took it seriously. He got the Department of Justice involved. He worked with troubled police departments to work on consent decrees on reform. He called these incidents out. Did he do enough? Probably not.

But at least he tried.

In Trump's case, he made matters worse, by denying they had valid complaints, by sending out goons to attack peaceful protesters... Not to mention his gross ass incompetence made the situation worse because of his handling of TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION.

Trump is going to be the first President since Hoover to have LESS Americans working than when he started.

I’m not the one who

Where did you get the idea my feelings were hurt?

I’m just giving you examples of how you live in your own little world; a world of double standards, hypocrisy, prejudice, where wrong is right and right is wrong, fear and hate of others’ religious beliefs, hatred of any semblance of white affluence, hatred of rich people, always assuming sinister motives any time a white person or cop is involved, seeing any person who disagrees with you as racist...

I could go on but again, you get the idea.

Okay, let's look at that. When those things happened, Obama took it seriously. He got the Department of Justice involved. He worked with troubled police departments to work on consent decrees on reform. He called these incidents out. Did he do enough? Probably not.

But at least he tried.

And what did you say when Obama’s DOJ deemed the shooting justified? You went right on believing that Wilson murdered Brown and you never criticized Obama for it.

What’s more, when Obama was asked by a foreign correspondent what he had to say to the people looting and burning in Ferguson, he said: “Keep doing what you’re doing”.

In Trump's case, he made matters worse, by denying they had valid complaints, by sending out goons to attack peaceful protesters... Not to mention his gross ass incompetence made the situation worse because of his handling of TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION.

The so called “goons” were not sent to attack peaceful protesters, they were sent to stop the rioting, looting and burning that had been allowed to go unchecked for too long already.

You criticize Trump for the riots in the first place and then criticize him for doing something about it.

Like I said, you’re fulla shit.

Trump is going to be the first President since Hoover to have LESS Americans working than when he started.

A direct result of the pandemic restrictions that you bitched and whined about not being imposed sooner.

The shit’s coming out of your ears.

I’m not the one who

Where did you get the idea my feelings were hurt?

I’m just giving you examples of how you live in your own little world; a world of double standards, hypocrisy, prejudice, where wrong is right and right is wrong, fear and hate of others’ religious beliefs, hatred of any semblance of white affluence, hatred of rich people, always assuming sinister motives any time a white person or cop is involved, seeing any person who disagrees with you as racist...

But at least he tried.

And what did you say when Obama’s DOJ deemed the shooting justified? You went right on believing that Wilson murdered Brown and you never criticized Obama for it.

What’s more, when Obama was asked by a foreign correspondent what he had to say to the people looting and burning in Ferguson, he said: “Keep doing what you’re doing”.

The so called “goons” were not sent to attack peaceful protesters, they were sent to stop the rioting, looting and burning that had been allowed to go unchecked for too long already.

You criticize Trump for the riots in the first place and then criticize him for doing something about it.

Like I said, you’re fulla shit.

A direct result of the pandemic restrictions that you bitched and whined about not being imposed sooner.

The shit’s coming out of your ears.
Joe's a special kind of fucked up, ain't he?

Yes, you are a whiny little bitch, and I must have hurt your feeling badly... let me know when you put on your big boy pants.

Actually, I've been very critical of the DOJ whiffing at the ball. The biggest problem with Obama was that he avoided upsetting white people when he could, because some of you had already lost your shit that he was there to start with. On a legal matter, the DOJ was only limited to whether or not Wilson had violated any federal laws, which he hadn't.

Let's not forget, the only precedent was when Bush-41 ordered a civil rights prosecution of the cops who beat Rodney King in 1992. That STILL resulted in two of the cops being acquitted and the other two getting minimal sentences.

I was specifically talking about when he sent the Goons out to disperse a peaceful crowd so he could go hold up a bible upside-down in front of a church he never attends. Most of his other actions made things worse, too.

Exactly. Every other industrialized country imposed restrictions and contained this thing early on. Trump has undermined containment efforts at every turn. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 22% of the Covid Deaths.

Yes, you are a whiny little bitch, and I must have hurt your feeling badly... let me know when you put on your big boy pants.

Is that all you have, a puerile need to get a rise out of someone? Believe me, you are not intelligent enough nor are you enough of an adult to get a rise out of me. I know what you are and I have nothing but pity for you.

Actually, I've been very critical of the DOJ whiffing at the ball. The biggest problem with Obama was that he avoided upsetting white people when he could, because some of you had already lost your shit that he was there to start with. On a legal matter, the DOJ was only limited to whether or not Wilson had violated any federal laws, which he hadn't.

So what’s your problem then?

For the record, I never gave a shit about Obama being black. I just thought it was silly to nominate and elect him because he’s black.

I was specifically talking about when he sent the Goons out to disperse a peaceful crowd so he could go hold up a bible upside-down in front of a church he never attends. Most of his other actions made things worse, too.

A crowd that had no permit to assemble there. And, there were “peaceful prosters” there the night before that had vandalized the church and started a fire in the nursery.

So don’t give me that sputum about “peaceful protesters”.

Exactly. Every other industrialized country imposed restrictions and contained this thing early on. Trump has undermined containment efforts at every turn. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 22% of the Covid Deaths.

So what the fuck are you bitching about the economy under Trump for if you know the restrictions would have negatively impacted the economy anyway?

Do you mean the animals like the "Umbrella Man"? He was shown in vids in here already. But you characters sure got quiet when it was discovered he was a White Supremist
Do you have a link to a credible source?

And are Africans so easy to manipulate that if their enemies commit a crime THEY feel FORCED to commit crimes? How does that make sense?

Is that all you have, a puerile need to get a rise out of someone? Believe me, you are not intelligent enough nor are you enough of an adult to get a rise out of me. I know what you are and I have nothing but pity for you.

Naw, that's why you've been following me around for pages and pages on threads... because I totally don't get a rise out of you.

That we STILL have these incidents on a regular basis. That's why I have a problem.

For the record, I never gave a shit about Obama being black. I just thought it was silly to nominate and elect him because he’s black.

Um, yeah, you use all the clever code words and you never use the N-word in mixed company.

Got it.

Obama won DESPITE being black. He won because he was the one who said, "This is Wrong" about Iraq when every other politicians (Including Hillary and Biden) wrote Bush a blank check.

A crowd that had no permit to assemble there. And, there were “peaceful prosters” there the night before that had vandalized the church and started a fire in the nursery.

Oh, I'm sorry, we need a "Permit" to have our First Amendment Rights now? Awesome. Let's extend that to the Second Amendment while we are at it.

So what the fuck are you bitching about the economy under Trump for if you know the restrictions would have negatively impacted the economy anyway?

Because his incompetence made the matters worse. If he had called an lockdown weeks earlier, there would have been less deaths. If he had invoked the Miltiary Production Act to produce PPE, they could have contained it sooner. But he didn't want to spook the stock market.

Then on top of that, he fucked up the economic response. "Let's give craploads of money to big companies while working people are struggling!!! That'll do it."

Naw, that's why you've been following me around for pages and pages on threads... because I totally don't get a rise out of you.

Uh, no. First of all, we have been interacting in the same fucking thread for ten days. Secondly, before that, we had not interacted for months until YOU responded to a post of mine that was not even addressed to you. It was addressed to superbadbrutha.

So who’s following who?

That we STILL have these incidents on a regular basis. That's why I have a problem.

Um, yeah, you use all the clever code words and you never use the N-word in mixed company.

Got it.

And there it is: your go-to riposte any time you have no intelligent response - “Yeah, well, you’re a racist so nyah!”

When are you going to grow up?

Obama won DESPITE being black. He won because he was the one who said, "This is Wrong" about Iraq when every other politicians (Including Hillary and Biden) wrote Bush a blank check.

He won because people wanted to see the first black president and wanted everyone else to see how woke they were by voting for him.

The whole thing was a sham. I don’t mean the election itself or his presidency. He won fair and square and his presidency was no worse and no better than most.
The sham was the reason people voted for him. People - both blacks and whites - voted for him less because of his platform and more for his simply being black.

Oh, I'm sorry, we need a "Permit" to have our First Amendment Rights now? Awesome. Let's extend that to the Second Amendment while we are at it.

A weak attempt at a dodge. Either you probably forgot or never even knew about the violence at the church the night before Trump’s appearance or you assumed I didn’t know or would not find out.

But as a matter of fact, you DO need a permit. You don’t need a permit to exercise your 1st Amendment rights but you do need a permit to (peacefully) assemble.

Don’t pretend you didn’t know this because you’re the one who brought up the subject of permits in the Sandmann discussion. Remember? One of your arguments in that discussion was that Phillips’ group had a permit while Sandmann’s group did not. Even though Sandmann’s group was only there at the Lincoln Memorial because they were waiting for their bus.

Because his incompetence made the matters worse. If he had called an lockdown weeks earlier, there would have been less deaths. If he had invoked the Miltiary Production Act to produce PPE, they could have contained it sooner. But he didn't want to spook the stock market.

Does this mean the rioters would have delayed massing in the street to destroy shit?

Then on top of that, he fucked up the economic response. "Let's give craploads of money to big companies while working people are struggling!!! That'll do it."

Did they or did they not send out checks to citizens?

So who’s following who?

You can walk away any time, buddy... clearly you can't.

A weak attempt at a dodge. Either you probably forgot or never even knew about the violence at the church the night before Trump’s appearance or you assumed I didn’t know or would not find out.

Or it wasn't relevant to the point. A minor fire in a garden the day before was NOT a good reason to shoot and gas a peaceful crowd so Trump can have a photo op. And why did he want a photo op, because the press had criticized him for inspecting the bunker.

One of your arguments in that discussion was that Phillips’ group had a permit while Sandmann’s group did not. Even though Sandmann’s group was only there at the Lincoln Memorial because they were waiting for their bus.

Okay, but no one gassed and shot Smirky McBitchslap and his Little Catholic Bastards when they interrupted someone else's event... that was the point.

Did they or did they not send out checks to citizens?

Which didn't make any difference, did it? Economy still sucks. Wow, I got 1200, which doesn't make up for the $20,000 I'm down for the year in my business.

Forum List

Back