Black Mob Of 50 to 75 Attack Police Officers Trying To Arrest Individual For Smoking Marijuana

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Those of us that live in the real world knows what is happening. The media is fooling us into believing whites are evil as blacks systematically destroy our country. They are destroying our economy, education system and now our judicial system. Our political system is now becoming an international joke. Stats loudly display the truth that there is no validity to their protest and complaints; however, the left is throwing in more and more support for their lies, as white lives continue to be attacked on an even more frequent basis. There is trouble in the air. I only hope whites wake up to what is REALLY happening.

500x281

Four arrested after police stop turns into melee in Delray Beach police said - Sun Sentinel

Blacks said they were going to attack the police. This is called follow through. Leave it alone and we will have our very own black al quaeda.

And one more tiny step towards they days when our police will have said fuck it, and wont so shit anymore, and the animals will run our cities by mob rule.

Planet of the Apes may be a documentary.

This is how these criminals are dealt with.

Military hardware still flowing to local police after Ferguson - Washington Times

There you go. When black people want to rise up. They get an expected response.

That's how you impose tyranny.
It seems more like the criminal class wants to impose a tyranny of their own. A tyranny where they can take what they want from any one they want. A tyranny where they can burn people alive and beat them for fun.

Perhaps that kind of tyranny should be met with tyranny.

Blacks said they were going to attack the police. This is called follow through. Leave it alone and we will have our very own black al quaeda.
In this specific example, i.e., a classic bullshit marijuana arrest, I am 100% on the side of those Blacks who interfered with that arrest.

If the subject of the arrest had done something that called for police intervention, robbery, assault, etc., I would be on the side of the police. But I believe any cop who goes out of his way to arrest an adult for smoking a joint and bothering no one deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.

In this specific example, i.e., a classic bullshit marijuana arrest, I am 100% on the side of those Blacks who interfered with that arrest.

If the subject of the arrest had done something that called for police intervention, robbery, assault, etc., I would be on the side of the police. But I believe any cop who goes out of his way to arrest an adult for smoking a joint and bothering no one deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.
The police shouldn't be obligated to arrest him. A sniper with a bead on his head should have been all that's required. Arresting potheads have never done any good.

Forum List

Back