Black Males Plagued by Wrongful Convictions

There's some truth all around here:

1. Blacks are imprisoned disproportionately, but they commit crime along similar lines.

2. Drug laws are designed to lock up blacks/Hispanics. But of course, they walk into it, so who's the dummy?

Solution: start separating the races.

Separate by choice not force though. All of the lovey dovey "can't we all just get along" peeps can integrate if they wish

That would be a good start... I think if you just allowed racial groups the freedom to do what they want, they would move toward a natural separation.

There's some truth all around here:

1. Blacks are imprisoned disproportionately, but they commit crime along similar lines.

2. Drug laws are designed to lock up blacks/Hispanics. But of course, they walk into it, so who's the dummy?

Solution: start separating the races.

Separate by choice not force though. All of the lovey dovey "can't we all just get along" peeps can integrate if they wish

That would be a good start... I think if you just allowed racial groups the freedom to do what they want, they would move toward a natural separation.

It seriously depends on the society and what your definition of "race" is.

Sure they are Bass, you ever been to jail or prison? This is the old cass of "I dinnit do nuffins"

Forum List

Back