"Black lives matter"

There is little that a President can do to make people stop having illegitimate children, or pay attention in school, or stop doing drugs, or stop killing each other. These are personal decisions, made day after day and perpetuating 90% of "Blacks'" problems in our society. The other 10%, granted, is he result of private and institutionalized racism.

But his AG lends credence to the "It's not our FAULT!" crowd when he makes inflammatory comments and threats, and feeds the perception that, for example, the grand juries in St Louis and New York didn't do their jobs. It's pretty fucking bad when the chief law enforcement official in the country says, in effect, that the law enforcement system is screwing people of black African ancestry.
Why can't he stop welfare that subsidizes out of wedlock children no matter what race, simply by Executive Order?
Children would go hungry?
Might lose some weight too.

Children go hungry in Africa, not here.

I would be interested in your thoughts on how to stop black on black crime, but I know you don't want to report back to another whitey.
What I would like to know is how to stop the white on white crime in addition to the white on everyone else crime? You wouldnt be interested in my thoughts on the Black issue because it upsets the current paradigm.

You just made my comment relevant by responding to it. That proves my assertion that certain white people are butt hurt over the fact we dont air our dirty laundry for you to see. You evidently have no idea all the things going on in Black communities. Your lack of knowledge and subsequent whining is what makes you irrelevant. Before shooting off your mouth investigate by going into Black communities.
Please! Go into the black communities to get shot. Even other blacks try to avoid that.

You just made my comment relevant by responding to it. That proves my assertion that certain white people are butt hurt over the fact we dont air our dirty laundry for you to see. You evidently have no idea all the things going on in Black communities. Your lack of knowledge and subsequent whining is what makes you irrelevant. Before shooting off your mouth investigate by going into Black communities.

I never argued your comment was irrelevant ... You made the comment and indicated the people and focus of your comment were irrelevant.

I fully understand why you think the opinions of others are irrelevant ... Which makes any response you have towards those opinions equally irrelevant. That is your description and qualifications ... Not mine.

I don't have to go to the African American community ... I live where they are not in shortage ... And the food is awesome.

Please! Go into the black communities to get shot. Even other blacks try to avoid that.
You live in another country. How do you know what Blacks do here in this country?

generally everyone tries to avoid getting shot

I never argued your comment was irrelevant ... You made the comment and indicated the people and focus of your comment were irrelevant.

I fully understand why you think the opinions of others are irrelevant ... Which makes any response you have towards those opinions equally irrelevant. That is your description and qualifications ... Not mine.

I don't have to go to the African American community ... I live where they are not a shortage ... And the food is awesome.

Uuhh....Yeah you did.

If we are irrelevant ... Then so is your comment.

There is little that a President can do to make people stop having illegitimate children, or pay attention in school, or stop doing drugs, or stop killing each other. These are personal decisions, made day after day and perpetuating 90% of "Blacks'" problems in our society. The other 10%, granted, is he result of private and institutionalized racism.

But his AG lends credence to the "It's not our FAULT!" crowd when he makes inflammatory comments and threats, and feeds the perception that, for example, the grand juries in St Louis and New York didn't do their jobs. It's pretty fucking bad when the chief law enforcement official in the country says, in effect, that the law enforcement system is screwing people of black African ancestry.
Why can't he stop welfare that subsidizes out of wedlock children no matter what race, simply by Executive Order?

I would be interested in your thoughts on how to stop black on black crime, but I know you don't want to report back to another whitey.
What I would like to know is how to stop the white on white crime in addition to the white on everyone else crime? You wouldnt be interested in my thoughts on the Black issue because it upsets the current paradigm.
You stop we on white crime the same way you stop all crime; swift and certain punishment.

• Jimmy L. Glass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_L._Glass
    With fellow inmate Jimmy Wingo, Glass escaped from the Webster Parish, Louisiana Jail in December 1982 and, during their escape, they killed Newton Brown ...

Neither ever committed another crime.

I don't have to go to the African American community ... I live where they are not a shortage ... And the food is awesome.

Uuhh....Yeah you did.

You set the qualifiers to your comment ... I just repeated them. You may not be able to understand that ... But I will bet you will try and argue with it ... Which doing so further is irrelevant.

You stop we on white crime the same way you stop all crime; swift and certain punishment.

With fellow inmate Jimmy Wingo, Glass escaped from the Webster Parish, Louisiana Jail in December 1982 and, during their escape, they killed Newton Brown ...

Punishment doesnt deter crime but thats a whole nother argument.

Uuhh....Yeah you did.

You set the qualifiers to your comment ... I just repeated them. You may not be able to understand that ... But I will bet you will try and argue with it ... Which is irrelevant.

Sounds like you are trying to do what you just said I would do. You got busted claiming you didnt do something you obviously did. Own that.

You live in another country. How do you know what Blacks do here in this country?
The world knows. Do you honestly think black crime in the US is a national secret?

I beg to differ.

Three hundred years of hanging people for everything from stealing bread to murder was necessary to civilize Great Britain.

The world knows. Do you honestly think black crime in the US is a national secret?

The world knows what? Do you honestly think the white crime in the US is a national secret?

I beg to differ.

Three hundred years of hanging people for everything from stealing bread to murder was necessary to civilize Great Britain.
Do people still commit crime in Great Britian?

Seems like every white poster on this thread is an ignorant moron. I think the fact we dont report back to you on our issues really gets your panties in a bunch. All I can say is stop whining. Your thoughts dont matter because you are irrelevant.
Fine, then STFU and stop rioting and looting, or we'll ship every last one of you stupid, violent animals back to the African jungle where you belong.

Seems like every white poster on this thread is an ignorant moron. I think the fact we dont report back to you on our issues really gets your panties in a bunch. All I can say is stop whining. Your thoughts dont matter because you are irrelevant.
Fine, then STFU and stop rioting and looting, or we'll ship every last one of you stupid, violent animals back to the African jungle where you belong.

You wont do anything but hide in your bunker but nice bluff. :laugh:
Do you have a way to stop all the white on white crime here in the US? I wouldnt want to have to ship you back to the caves of Europe.

Do you have a way to stop all the white on white crime here in the US? I wouldnt want to have to ship you back to the caves of Europe.
If it was as big of problem as you blacks, we'd deal with it, but it isn't even a blip on the map when it comes to violent crime compared to the fatherless animals you blacks pump out.

I beg to differ.

Do people still commit crime in Great Britian?
Of course.

Did cops have to carry gun in GB for the last 100 years, before the Muslim invasion?

The world knows what? Do you honestly think the white crime in the US is a national secret?
I've shown Sharpton to my son.He thinks he's hilarious. He, in turn has shown Sharpton to his friends, and even those that don't speak English think he's a riot. Black thug culture is no secret either. Even you must get the picture. I mean you're black and live in the US, right?

If it was as big of problem as you blacks, we'd deal with it, but it isn't even a blip on the map when it comes to violent crime compared to the fatherless animals you blacks pump out.
Its a bigger problem. Whites commit more crime than anyone....By far.

Forum List

Back