Black Lives Matter painted on the streets...What do you think?

I agree black lives matter, but also Chinese and all other races or nationalities matter as well. The painted words on the the streets should say "All Lives Matter." I think that painting words like (whoever) lives matter, will start another problem where other races will demand the same thing on their streets and this might turn into some type of racial ownership on those streets and perhaps new gangs (I might be off with this one, but nothing surprises me anymore). I don't believe that prejudice against race is ever going to go away; however, we can't assume that everytime something happens between two different races, it's because of skin color or a person's culture. There are a lot of strange and mean people in this world that don't have a reason to hurt/attack someone, they just like doing it. Aside from prejudism against Blacks, there are prejudism against whites or "nonblacks" by blacks as well. Those people guilty of hurting others due to prejudism or anything else, should be the ones held accountable without violent protects that hurt innocent people. I think that this type of protects has lead to the acceptance of putting black lives matter on the streets; this is an encouragement for other races to do the same - perhaps more violent protects are in order - after this, what's next?

I agree with the slogan and the premise of Black Lives Matter, but not the organization. They are more of an anti Cop organization more than they are for promoting the well being of African Americans.

Let them paint the street for a month, then after the month, the city clean it off. The needs of expression for both parties involved can be respected.

The simple phrase, BLACK LIVES MATTER, is RACIST. It's more democrat hypocrisy and double standard.

Black lives don't matter a damn bit more than any other, PERIOD, and I'm sick and tired of hearing BLM as if they're fucking SPECIAL. Well sorry DEMOCRATS and all you MIND FUCKED little SHEEPLE LEFTIST SJW, but ALL lives matter. Got that? AAAAALLLL lives matter, so cram your sickening BLM bull shit where the sun don't shine. I'm sick of hearing it.
I second this.

God bless you and the good people of every race always!!!

Holly

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Judicial Watch is suing. They want to be able to paint a political message too.

You think the Left would freak out if you spray painted Merry Christmas on a Public paid for road during the holidays? They would give you 50 different reasons why its illegal and disrespectful Im sure. But if you were to paint BLM and defund the police its ok. Both are examples of personal expression, but to them, they need to be the ones to approve of which personal expression is allowable. In essence, Leftists and a good number of Democrats suck.

Mayors and Governors who can't control their cities shouldn't be in any position of power. Get em out
EXACTLY!

You mean usurping the vote of the people ... and you call liberals a bunch of communists ... too funny ...

I agree with BigTy87 ... it's like putting a Smurf band-aid on a compound bone fracture ... looks good but doesn't help any ...

black lives matter is a FRONT for ACT BLUE. If you to the BLM website and hit DONATE, it takes you the ACT BLUE website, and guess what they do with the money? No, they don't HELP BLACK PEOPLE, they donate that money to DEMOCRATS CAMPAIGNS. So ask yourself, would it be good for democrats if race relations got better? HELL NO. In fact, the WORSE race relations are the BETTER far as democrats are concerned, it KEEPS THE MONEY ROLLING IN.

Democrats are FILTHY, CORRUPT, VOILENT, RACIST FASCISTS and BIGOTS, and if America was rid of them, this nation would be a peaceful place.

Democrats are the party of TRASH. The democrat party is the new AMERICAN TALIBAN.

Trump should have the National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration issue a safety bulletin regarding the matter.

And if any city worker paints graffiti, political or otherwise, on the streets with slippery paint and it results in a motorcycle accident or other auto crash they should be charged with domestic terrorism. And if it results in a death in one of the inevitable collisions they should be prosecuted for capital murder.

Everybody knows that paint is slippery.

I'm white. I think it's great. Drives the message home, doesn't it? Do not terrorize and kill people. No one in the US of A should be.

The paint will fade almost as fast as this current push for validation. When the D.C. mayor thought of it, it was a genius slap in the face to the President she was feuding with over the treatment of her citizens. The rest are copycats and a waste of paint. I don't care what they paint on the road so long as the center yellow lines are still there. Things could get a little messy without them.
Uhmmmm. Have you lived in Washington DC. Do you know that during Obammy's 8 years tent cities sprung up all over in Mayor BowWows city, and she did nothing to stop it? Yeah, it was great watching all those unfortunate people right outside the CNN office...

The streets have every movement wording and colors there are. Except stripes to drive the right direction and to move into other lanes.

Mayors and Governors who can't control their cities shouldn't be in any position of power. Get em out
The way I see this is that the responsible party that approved the writing on the street that black lives matter, agreed that black lives is the only lives that matters - I can't imagine that the decision makers in this case got their positions by flipping a coin; they are educated and should have known better. It's scary to think about what the future holds if decisions like this continues to be approved. Although it's just writing, to me, it implies several negative things that can lead to something worse - it's like opening a can of worms. I wouldn't be surprised if the writing on the street will be painted over to make a point. Well, we'll see.

Forum List

Back