Black Lives Matter painted on the streets...What do you think?

Notsurprised

Rookie
Jun 11, 2020
I agree black lives matter, but also Chinese and all other races or nationalities matter as well. The painted words on the the streets should say "All Lives Matter." I think that painting words like (whoever) lives matter, will start another problem where other races will demand the same thing on their streets and this might turn into some type of racial ownership on those streets and perhaps new gangs (I might be off with this one, but nothing surprises me anymore). I don't believe that prejudice against race is ever going to go away; however, we can't assume that everytime something happens between two different races, it's because of skin color or a person's culture. There are a lot of strange and mean people in this world that don't have a reason to hurt/attack someone, they just like doing it. Aside from prejudism against Blacks, there are prejudism against whites or "nonblacks" by blacks as well. Those people guilty of hurting others due to prejudism or anything else, should be the ones held accountable without violent protects that hurt innocent people. I think that this type of protects has lead to the acceptance of putting black lives matter on the streets; this is an encouragement for other races to do the same - perhaps more violent protects are in order - after this, what's next?

I agree black lives matter, but also Chinese and all other races or nationalities matter as well. The painted words on the the streets should say "All Lives Matter." I think that painting words like (whoever) lives matter, will start another problem where other races will demand the same thing on their streets and this might turn into some type of racial ownership on those streets and perhaps new gangs (I might be off with this one, but nothing surprises me anymore). I don't believe that prejudice against race is ever going to go away; however, we can't assume that everytime something happens between two different races, it's because of skin color or a person's culture. There are a lot of strange and mean people in this world that don't have a reason to hurt/attack someone, they just like doing it. Aside from prejudism against Blacks, there are prejudism against whites or "nonblacks" by blacks as well. Those people guilty of hurting others due to prejudism or anything else, should be the ones held accountable without violent protects that hurt innocent people. I think that this type of protects has lead to the acceptance of putting black lives matter on the streets; this is an encouragement for other races to do the same - perhaps more violent protects are in order - after this, what's next?
What do I think? I think that would be a good street to take a crap on since it's OK to do so nowadays.

Did you see the black lives as they splattered on the street of I-5? I think there will be more of this the farther we get into summer...

I am glad it wasnt a rogue SUV, they always get a bad rap in events like this....

Did you see the black lives as they splattered on the street of I-5? I think there will be more of this the farther we get into summer...

I am glad it wasnt a rogue SUV, they always get a bad rap in events like this....

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

The simple phrase, BLACK LIVES MATTER, is RACIST. It's more democrat hypocrisy and double standard.

Black lives don't matter a damn bit more than any other, PERIOD, and I'm sick and tired of hearing BLM as if they're fucking SPECIAL. Well sorry DEMOCRATS and all you MIND FUCKED little SHEEPLE LEFTIST SJW, but ALL lives matter. Got that? AAAAALLLL lives matter, so cram your sickening BLM bull shit where the sun don't shine. I'm sick of hearing it.

The simple phrase, BLACK LIVES MATTER, is RACIST. It's more democrat hypocrisy and double standard.

Black lives don't matter a damn bit more than any other, PERIOD, and I'm sick and tired of hearing BLM as if they're fucking SPECIAL. Well sorry DEMOCRATS and all you MIND FUCKED little SHEEPLE LEFTIST SJW, but ALL lives matter. Got that? AAAAALLLL lives matter, so cram your sickening BLM bull shit where the sun don't shine. I'm sick of hearing it.
Do Marxist lives matter?

It's a superficial and bullshit ploy to make people believe they are making a difference and creating "change" when in reality they are doing absolutely jack shit to help the black community. Explain to me how spray painting a street will solve gang violence, black kids born to single mothers, education, etc. Or even for shits and giggles let's just say police brutality was an actual problem in society and not a made up problem by the left and BLM. How would spray painting a street help that?

It's just like painting BLM on NBA courts. Putting police brutality "victims" on NBA jersey's. Kneeling for the National Anthem. All superficial and look at me nonsense. How many of these people have donated money to the inner city? Funded the building or rebuilding of inner city playgrounds or youth centers? Donated to a scholarship fund for an inner city poor black kid to attend college?

It is absolute nonsense.

It's a superficial and bullshit ploy to make people believe they are making a difference and creating "change" when in reality they are doing absolutely jack shit to help the black community. Explain to me how spray painting a street will solve gang violence, black kids born to single mothers, education, etc. Or even for shits and giggles let's just say police brutality was an actual problem in society and not a made up problem by the left and BLM. How would spray painting a street help that?

It's just like painting BLM on NBA courts. Putting police brutality "victims" on NBA jersey's. Kneeling for the National Anthem. All superficial and look at me nonsense. How many of these people have donated money to the inner city? Funded the building or rebuilding of inner city playgrounds or youth centers? Donated to a scholarship fund for an inner city poor black kid to attend college?

It is absolute nonsense.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Why would Blacks want to paint BLM on the road so everyone could run over it with their car? It reminds me of a woman who calls her son a son of a bitch.

The paint will fade almost as fast as this current push for validation. When the D.C. mayor thought of it, it was a genius slap in the face to the President she was feuding with over the treatment of her citizens. The rest are copycats and a waste of paint. I don't care what they paint on the road so long as the center yellow lines are still there. Things could get a little messy without them.

Forum List

Back