Black Lives Matter Murals Are Being Defaced In Cities Throughout The Country

Black Lives Murals Matter.

A Black Lives Matter mural outside of Chicago was painted over to read "All Lives Matter" earlier this week, the latest occurrence of what has become a nationwide trend in recent weeks of vandals defacing similar BLM murals, as the U.S. painfully comes to terms with an evolving public dialogue centered around racism following the death of George Floyd.

As they should be...
Governments are not allowed to use public property for political slogans. Whoever gave BLM permits to paint the street should lose their job.

What do you think Trump using the backdrop of Mt Rushmore was doing?
Did he deface the property?
No it was used as a backdrop for his speech just as it was for Obama and Bush not to mention the also rans like Sanders

Nothing was defaced. Permission was asked for and granted. Nothing defaced.

You seem to have a lack of reading comprehension.

A Black Lives Matter mural outside of Chicago was painted over to read "All Lives Matter" earlier this week, the latest occurrence of what has become a nationwide trend in recent weeks of vandals defacing similar BLM murals, as the U.S. painfully comes to terms with an evolving public dialogue centered around racism following the death of George Floyd.

As they should be...
Governments are not allowed to use public property for political slogans. Whoever gave BLM permits to paint the street should lose their job.

The same thing 15 other presidents were doing.
Including barry and clinton.
Any other questions?

And so it's not illegal to use public property for political slogans.

Did barry,clinton or Trump deface Rushmore?

As they should be...

No it was used as a backdrop for his speech just as it was for Obama and Bush not to mention the also rans like Sanders

You are talking about the road correct? Yes it was defaced with political graffiti. Permission was granted but the legality of that is in question

Last edited:
People with a lot to lose can never win against those with little to nothing to lose.

So you're telling us you want a bunch of deadbeats running the country?

I'm telling you that you are not going to beat people with nothing to lose. You care too much for your things.

Things like what?
My family,my job,my home,the rule of law?
Those things?
Try and take those things away and see what happens.
Right now you're like a small mutt barking and biting at our heels.
Keep escalating things and you'll be put down like a rabid dog.

Whatcha laughing about Phucknob?

People with a lot to lose can never win against those with little to nothing to lose.

I'm telling you that you are not going to beat people with nothing to lose. You care too much for your things.

Things like what?
My family,my job,my home,the rule of law?
Those things?
Try and take those things away and see what happens.
Right now you're like a small mutt barking and biting at our heels.
Keep escalating things and you'll be put down like a rabid dog.

Seems reasonable

As they should be...

You are talking about the road correct? Yes it was defaced with political graffiti. Permission was granted but the legality of that is in question

Maybe you can enact a citizens arrest?

So the have nots are going to form an army and take what they want from the haves? Do you have any idea how well armed the average American homeowner is?

Liberals: Let's focus on cancer for a bit and call it Cancer Month.

Conservatives: That's divisive, all diseases matter.

So the have nots are going to form an army and take what they want from the haves? Do you have any idea how well armed the average American homeowner is?

They don't have to take anything. They just have to set things on fire. The average homeowner is scared of their own shadows.

Forum List

Back