"Black Lives Matter Killing Blacks"

It's thugs killing thugs. I see no reason for concern.
You know what....I respect you. I don't get the white obsession with black on black relationships. It's weird, unhealthy, and creepy. Mind their own fucking business. It's refreshing to see this from a white person
Yeah, but black people are killing us too, and robbing, raping, etc. We have the unfortunate position of having to live around your violent culture. I think that gives us plenty of reason to be concerned.
Might be true for those dumb enough to believe everything they read I guess. When is the last time a black person has done one of those things to you? When I pose the question to one of the more truthful Caucasians, they are mute as fuck. All of this invested fear and energy and nothing to back it up. You don't think that people LIE when they report shit?! That's never a possibility?? World war 2. The United States army sent France a shitload of propaganda telling the people of France to beware of black men because they have long tails and they will rape your French women. The black men were being harassed until a few of them decided to moon the French to show smooth black cheeks no tail. Exactly what I would have done too lol. The French and black sense of humor were similar and developed a friendship from them laughing at the white man's STUPID and pointless obsession. How easy is it to lie and have it published or printed?

Last edited:
When is the last time a black person has done one of those things to you? When I pose the question to one of the more truthful Caucasians, they are mute as fuck
When is the last time a cop shot you?
Harassed while walking home. 2014
Uh huh, sure you were. Well, you werent shot by a cop, so clearly cops shooting people isnt a problem, right?

When is the last time a black person has done one of those things to you? When I pose the question to one of the more truthful Caucasians, they are mute as fuck
Uh huh, sure you were. Well, you werent shot by a cop, so clearly cops shooting people isnt a problem, right?
Abuse is abuse. The extent varies. What are you saying? You sound stupid as fuck. There are black lifeless corpses on the news people who were unarmed. You honestly think that if those statistics were true about blacks killing whites, that they wouldn't show you a bloody close up and light candles and shit?? You know why they can't show you that? Because it doesn't exist. They SAMPLE a group and post numbers from that group to represent an entire group for dumb asses who believe everything without question

Abuse is abuse. The extent varies. What are you saying? You sound stupid as fuck. There are black lifeless corpses on the news people who were unarmed. You honestly think that if those statistics were true about blacks killing whites, that they wouldn't show you a bloody close up and light candles and shit?? You know why they can't show you that? Because it doesn't exist. They SAMPLE a group and post numbers from that group to represent an entire group for dumb asses who believe everything without question
Sad thing is that black lives mattered more when they were slaves.

Does your life matter? If your life mattered more today, you wouldn't have to reference something that you weren't even born in and didn't have a hand in creating. Your life has so little value that you are morally and spiritually bankrupt enough to suggest slavery as a white accomplishment. LoL. No wonder you worthless pieces of shit are at the top of the suicide list in this country

Big deal, it's happened to me too, as well as nearly everyone I know.
As long as it's not a big deal, it's going to continue to happen to you and everyone you know genius

Does your life matter? If your life mattered more today, you wouldn't have to reference something that you weren't even born in and didn't have a hand in creating. Your life has so little value that you are morally and spiritually bankrupt enough to suggest slavery as a white accomplishment. LoL. No wonder you worthless pieces of shit are at the top of the suicide list in this country
Slavery was no certainly no accomplishment. That property has value is a tautology. It is then obvious that black lives mattered more when they were slaves. That is invariably true regardless of the immorality of slavery.

Slavery was no certainly no accomplishment. That property has value is a tautology. It is then obvious that black lives mattered more when they were slaves. That is invariably true regardless of the immorality of slavery.
You're too delusional to know what TRUE value is. And just from a common sense fact, the economy did better after slavery. People invested more in technology that could do twice the work of slave labor. It's what they should have been investing in the whole time.

You're too delusional to know what TRUE value is. And just from a common sense fact, the economy did better after slavery. People invested more in technology that could do twice the work of slave labor. It's what they should have been investing in the whole time.
I cannot imagine that Chicago's city fathers would have allowed so many able-bodied young blacks to be killed had they been slave owners. They would certainly have taken more decisive action to stop it. Business is, after all, business.

Former Chicago Superintendent of Police Garry McCarthy said Sunday that the Black Lives Matter movement was ultimately responsible for rising crimes rates in his city and nationally because it was making it harder for police to do their jobs.

McCarthy said that the movement was responsible for a rise in "noncompliance" — people refusing to cooperate or surrender to police.

"What is happening is — and this is ironic — that a movement with the goal of saving black lives is at this point is getting black lives taken because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks," McCarthy told New York radio talk show host John Catsimatidis.
Former Chicago top cop: Black Lives Matter killing blacks | Washington Examiner

Stupid people do stupid stuff.

I cannot imagine that Chicago's city fathers would have allowed so many able-bodied young blacks to be killed had they been slave owners. They would certainly have taken more decisive action to stop it. Business is, after all, business.
You're an idiot. They killed and maimed many able bodied black people

You're an idiot if you think people would abide the destruction of their property. The killing and maiming of blacks is something that is allowed today, and very few give a damn. BLM less than most.

You're an idiot if you think people would abide the destruction of their property. The killing and maiming of blacks is something that is allowed today, and very few give a damn. BLM less than most.
It is idiotic to kill and maim your "property" but after all, we are talking about your white fathers. Pick up a fucking history book. If you're suggesting that slaves were not murdered and maimed, I honestly don't have shit else to say to you. I can throw jabs if you like but that's a special kind of stupid

It is idiotic to kill and maim your "property" but after all, we are talking about your white fathers. Pick up a fucking history book. If you're suggesting that slaves were not murdered and maimed, I honestly don't have shit else to say to you. I can throw jabs if you like but that's a special kind of stupid
You've obviously been bitch-slapped. It's nothing personal or even racial. That black lives had more value as slaves is undeniable. It's a very apparent if inconvenient fact.

You've obviously been bitch-slapped. It's nothing personal or even racial. That black lives had more value as slaves is undeniable. It's a very apparent if inconvenient fact.
I just gave you the who, what, when, where, why and how as to why you're an idiot. You can repeat yourself in insecurity in attempt to give what you say more merit. It still won't change anything.

Black Lives Matter should change it's name to Cops Murder Blacks. It is a sham organization, founded on a lie and given credibility by Obama and Holder.

If they gave a shit about Black Lives then they would be front and center protesting inner city conditions in Chicago, LA, New York, Baltimore etc. Democrat policies have turned these once stable communities into drug fueled killing fields.
There are other Blacks protesting inner city conditions but the media doesn't cover that.
Former Chicago Superintendent of Police Garry McCarthy said Sunday that the Black Lives Matter movement was ultimately responsible for rising crimes rates in his city and nationally because it was making it harder for police to do their jobs.

McCarthy said that the movement was responsible for a rise in "noncompliance" — people refusing to cooperate or surrender to police.

"What is happening is — and this is ironic — that a movement with the goal of saving black lives is at this point is getting black lives taken because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks," McCarthy told New York radio talk show host John Catsimatidis.
Former Chicago top cop: Black Lives Matter killing blacks | Washington Examiner

McCarthy was FIRED in the wake of backlash from the murder of an unarmed Black man by cops. I read the link and have concluded that he is just a butt hurt idiot who is lashing out at the organization that got him kicked off the force. According to media reports, the Chicago murder rate has been ongoing for decades, years before Black Lives Matter existed.
Do a little more research and see how dramatically the Chicago black on black murder rate spiked in 2016 amid all the black lives matter bullshit.

Oh, and how about all of the various black groups champion and end to the "snitches get stitches" crap that's so prevelant in the hoods. How fucking stupid is that? Blood all over their streets, witnesses abound, but, no, we can't tell the poh-leece who done it. Great. Now get in the "next innocent victim" line for your chance to get killed while the criminals are shooting it out in the streets.
Damn, fool. Have you seen what happens when Blacks call the police? The scared ass cops frequently come in with guns out and ready to kill anything that moves.Several people who called the cops have either been shot or manhandled. Cops have no respect for decent Blacks citizens. They don't even try to differentiate the thug from the Black valedictorian or the hard working conservative Black taxpayer.

That is what Black Lives Matter is addressing. Cops are killing Blacks without knowing if they are thugs or not. But the first thing they do after they murder someone is to do a background check to see if they can find something,even a misdemeanor, in the victim's past to justify killing him.

Forum List

Back