Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago

Supposedly a 77 yr old white man called him a racial slur. Supposedly! There is no proof of it. Regardless if he did, words do not allow you to attack someone, unless they are viewed as threats of immediate violence. Then he punches a 77 year old man and kills him. He punched him as hard as he could breaking him jaw and sending him falling to the ground where he hit his head and died! 2nd degree murder for sure.

Yet, he was charged with involuntary manslaughter, which got plea down to house arrest. HOUSE ARREST!!! They say he didn’t mean to kill an elderly man he punch in the face as hard as he could!!! You have to be kidding me!

This is ridiculous. They sentence a cop to 1st degree murder for holding down a black criminal who is ODing on fentanyl and resisting arrests. But a black kid who kills a white man is given house arrest. This country is going to hell!

Actually, he should be invited to have a seat in the electric chair.

I do not support the death penalty. I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense which is why I support the prison sentence here.

Murdering a seasoned citizen in cold blood for no reason in unforgivable.

And I'm not asking anyone to forgive what he did.

But a black kid who kills a white man is given house arrest. This country is going to hell!
1. Nothing happens to young gentlemen of ethnicity X that hurt other ethnicities. (Ask the Asian who accidentally bumped into one of them and was hit on the head with a hammer!)

2. Does anyone actually think that "kid" is going to observe house arrest?

3. Does anyone actually think that the authorities are going to check to see whether that "kid" is observing house arrest?

4. Does anyone actually think that anything will happen to that "kid" if it is proved that he was out of the house having fun?

5. MORAL of this story: IF the dead man did actually say "that word," one should never, ever say it even in private, for it is bound to slip out in public when involved in an emotional incident.

If possible, if you see some dangerous-looking "kids," try to steer clear of them, even if it means crossing the street.

Supposedly a 77 yr old white man called him a racial slur. Supposedly! There is no proof of it. Regardless if he did, words do not allow you to attack someone, unless they are viewed as threats of immediate violence. Then he punches a 77 year old man and kills him. He punched him as hard as he could breaking him jaw and sending him falling to the ground where he hit his head and died! 2nd degree murder for sure.

Yet, he was charged with involuntary manslaughter, which got plea down to house arrest. HOUSE ARREST!!! They say he didn’t mean to kill an elderly man he punch in the face as hard as he could!!! You have to be kidding me!

This is ridiculous. They sentence a cop to 1st degree murder for holding down a black criminal who is ODing on fentanyl and resisting arrests. But a black kid who kills a white man is given house arrest. This country is going to hell!
They got what they wanted -- black supremacy.

We'll see how long that lasts. It's going to be fun when it's time for the SJW's to start paying.

Violence is often the black response to being 'dissed'. I think many young black men pray for the occasion to punch a white person in the head. This was that guy's lucky day.

Last edited:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will names hurt me".

If some 27 year old grown man can't control himself and he kills some very elderly person over mere meaningless name-calling, that person cannot be rehabilitated. He should be executed. The fact that he came from all the way from behind the counter to viciously assault a feeble old man proves that it's premeditated first degree murder.

Hopefully, the local residents will perform some vigilante justice against the perp and corrupt prosecutors.

Last edited:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will names hurt me".

If some 27 year old grown man can't control himself and he kills some very elderly over mere meaningless name-calling, that person cannot be rehabilitated. He should be executed. The fact that he came from all the way behind the counter to viciously assault a feeble old man proves that it's first degree murder.

Hopefully, the local residents will perform some vigilante justice against the perp and corrupt prosecutors.
It would be helpful to know what the old fellow was complaining about (perhaps he was a 'malcontent'). I stopped going to one McDonald's because of the terrible service. I have also witnessed customers having a complete anger breakdown because of poor service. Very embarrassing for everyone.

It would be helpful to know what the old fellow was complaining about (perhaps he was a 'malcontent'). I stopped going to one McDonald's because of the terrible service. I have also witnessed customers having a complete anger breakdown because of poor service. Very embarrassing for everyone.
True. The service is almost non-existent. There is never anyone at the register, and you have to flag someone down from the kitchen to take your order. Then you have to wait, and wait, and wait. Sometimes there are 10 people milling around at the counter, waiting for their order. And then, half the time the order is wrong.

The problem is that nobody wants to work. They advertise $15 an hour, and still….no takers. Between the food stamps, and subsidized housing, and free medical, and cash payments for the kids, there’s not
much incentive to pick up a few hours a day for extra money.

They got what they wanted -- black supremacy.

We'll see how long that lasts. It's going to be fun when it's time for the SJW's to start paying.
It's beginning to look like forever at this point. What can stop this black violence against whites? So far, it just gets worse and worse and worse and homeless shacks full of blacks are taking over the cities, one after the other. Nobody stops the crime. Whatever blacks do bad, that's supposed to be okay.

Yelling at fast food workers is not right. It shows poor morals, but that is not even close to an excuse to punch a man. The guy was nearly 80 yrs old! How in god’s name did a corrupt DA determine he didn’t intend to seriously hurt him. Just bumping that man could cause serious harm.

Also watch YouTube clips… the worst And violent Karens to fast food workers are usually black women!

It's beginning to look like forever at this point. What can stop this black violence against whites? So far, it just gets worse and worse and worse and homeless shacks full of blacks are taking over the cities, one after the other. Nobody stops the crime. Whatever blacks do bad, that's supposed to be okay.
We are fast becoming a society with two sets of laws: leniency for blacks, and throw the book at whites.

Yelling at fast food workers is not right. It shows poor morals, but that is not even close to an excuse to punch a man. The guy was nearly 80 yrs old! How in god’s name did a corrupt DA determine he didn’t intend to seriously hurt him. Just bumping that man could cause serious harm.

Also watch YouTube clips… the worst And violent Karens to fast food workers are usually black women!
Look at some of the YouTube clips of outbreaks at the airport. Almost all out-of-control black girls in their 20s. They’re actually more vicious than the guys.

We are fast becoming a society with two sets of laws: leniency for blacks, and throw the book at whites.
Yes; look at what they are doing with those people who had a protest at the Capitol last Jan. 6. I think that's terrible. Long sentences for the whites --- but blacks kill old white people and no problem, let them go.

Forum List

Back