Black Freshman cheerleader at Southern University & A&M College in Louisiana died this week after posting an alarming suicidal message on social media

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's a mental health problem. it's mental health. life's vicious. we've all got problems. get a napkin, and let's fix mental health for these poor people

Sad what this brainwashing is doing

it's a mental health problem. it's mental health. life's vicious. we've all got problems. get a napkin, and let's fix mental health for these poor people

College students having thoughts of suicide is nothing new. When I went, M*A*S*H the movie was popular and the rumor was that the theme, “Suicide Is Painless”, was banned from the university radio station during exam week.

So sad, all these college suicides.

Since the beginning of March, three high-profile college student-athletes have died by suicide across the United States: Katie Meyer, a star goalkeeper on Stanford’s soccer team; Sarah Shulze, a top runner for the University of Wisconsin-Madison; and Lauren Bernett, a standout softball player for James Madison University.

You felt the need to bring up the fact that she was black, why exactly?

1652104849192.png

She kinda looks like Jobu from Major League...looked.

I'm wondering why the OP felt he needed to mention the young lady's skin color. It's not mentioned even once in the link.

Probably because it has absolutely nothing to do with the story...

Not really, my niece is a graduate and not black.

You're missing my point. If your niece went to an historically black college and a black student died, it's probably assumed that the deceased was black.

It's just a numbers game at that point...

The point is that assumptions may not be true.

If there is one white person in a crowd of 10,000 black people, and some random person in that crowd dies, it would be a safe bet that the deceased was black...

Wby are you still trying to wiggle out of this? Seems like an exercise in justification.

I'm not trying to wiggle out of anything.

If someone dies at a black college, odds are it's someone who's black. Identifying the person as black. It's like saying someone fell off a boat at sea and got wet; you kinda' knew that already...

Lets add Prozac to the flouride and chlorine-chloramines in the shit that resembles "water"

Forum List

Back