Black Fox News Reporter Kicked Out Of Restaurant For Conservative Views

Or at least 'White Supremacist' is what liberals would have called the white restaurant owner for kicking a black CNN analyst out of his establishment due to his fake news affiliation!

Sez who? The gatewaypundit and Fox News reporter. Two well known lying entities.

That was his self-appointed position. Democrats had nothing to do with that.
No, that's Democrats came up with the idea. After Lyndon Johnson a democrat bought you ni@#rs for the next 200 years. His words not mine, but his prediction is over 60 years in. Still going strong.

No, that's Democrats came up with the idea. After Lyndon Johnson a democrat bought you ni@#rs for the next 200 years. His words not mine, but his prediction is over 60 years in. Still going strong.
Johnson has been dead for almost 50 years, but if he runs for any office, I promise not to vote for him.

Johnson has been dead for almost 50 years, but if he runs for any office, I promise not to vote for him.
He predicted the outcome with welfare on the black family and he was correct. His prediction is going on over 60 years, and you are still doing as he predicted. Imagine that? Lol

He predicted the outcome with welfare on the black family and he was correct. His prediction is going on over 60 years, and you are still doing as he predicted. Imagine that? Lol
Yes. making political decisions that match what your constituents want generally does attract their votes. The MAGAs should consider that sometime in the future. Of course, if they only want to appeal to right wing extremists, they should continue as they have been.

Well, mark this day….I actually agree with Mac1958 on this one….Any business has the right to refuse service. It’s their business. They can do as they please regarding service.

BlindBoo posted a story with more detail on what transpired in the establishment, and IF true, then the owner booted a disruptive patron, nothing more….

Yes. making political decisions that match what your constituents want generally does attract their votes. The MAGAs should consider that sometime in the future. Of course, if they only want to appeal to right wing extremists, they should continue as they have been.
Yes a political decision that destroyed the black family and you still vote for them.

Forum List

Back