Black fathers are the best

LOL ...Dude you're hilarious. Why would I be afraid of blacks?
First of all..I got mine,so financially no worries. Second ..Zero black people live in my neighborhood,so zero chance of being a crime victim. If I do run into blacks on my side of town they are what you refer to as"uncle Toms" (in other words a productive member of society)and I'm more likely to drink beer with them then to be robbed by them.
So seriously here..what exactly do I have to fear from you or any other black?

Look man...I know your type. You over compensate to cover your feelings of inadequacy.
I've spent a lot of time with wealthy blacks over the years and none of them are like you,in fact most of them act like normal people. Sure you still have a few that think it's cool to act gangster but that was usually the rookies and they grew out of it fairly early.
Take your fake ass somewhere else.

Your nervous laughter only convinces me further you are afraid. You are so frightened of Black people you come on the internet to safely spew negativity. You dont have yours. So financially you are lying. Stupid convicts like you live in trailer parks. If you ran into a black person uncle tom or not you would pee yourself. You are too transparent and really think I cant see through you. You frequently have little mental slips that manifest themselves in your writing. The above bolded is what I mean about that fear. You have bile in your mouth right now from the fear. Why would you call someone a gangster unless even a well to do Black mans punk your weak ass? You never answered my question. What is your mission in being negative on a thread about Black dads if it is not because of abject fear? Remember this is a black dad thread. You take your cave ape ass somewhere else you pussy.

LMFWAO!! Nigga please!!
You're the dumb fuck who started a thread with the bull shit title.
Looking for affirmation...and it's obvious.

Feral cave ape please! That would only work if i started the thread dumbass. Where do you see me as the originator of this thread? You have have got to be the dumbest white boy ever. :lol:

You still haven't told what you and the rest of the cave apes are doing on here desperately trying to say "it aint so". Whats your answer for that? Stop being afraid of me for once in your life and be a man if you can.

From your article: "black fathers who live with their children are just as involved as other dads who live with their kids — or more so."

Who in the heck said otherwise? The problem here is the father's that don't live with their kids, not the ones who do live with their kids.

From your article: "black fathers who live with their children are just as involved as other dads who live with their kids — or more so."

Who in the heck said otherwise? The problem here is the father's that don't live with their kids, not the ones who do live with their kids.

That is a very prevalent and stupid myth. I didnt live with my daughter for years but non black people tried to call me a super dad as if I was doing something special by being there for her constantly.

The Myth Of The Absent Black Father | ThinkProgress

Although black fathers are more likely to live separately from their children — the statistic that’s usually trotted out to prove the parenting “crisis” — many of them remain just as involved in their kids’ lives. Pew estimates that 67 percent of black dads who don’t live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and just 32 percent of Hispanic dads.
And there’s compelling evidence that number of black dads living apart from their kids stems from structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded assumption that African-American men somehow place less value on parenting. Equal numbers of black dads and white dads tend to agree that it’s important to be a father who provides emotional support, discipline, and moral guidance. There’s one area of divergence in the way the two groups approach their parental responsibilities: Black dads are even more likely to think it’s important to financially provide for their children.

Last edited:
Your nervous laughter only convinces me further you are afraid. You are so frightened of Black people you come on the internet to safely spew negativity. You dont have yours. So financially you are lying. Stupid convicts like you live in trailer parks. If you ran into a black person uncle tom or not you would pee yourself. You are too transparent and really think I cant see through you. You frequently have little mental slips that manifest themselves in your writing. The above bolded is what I mean about that fear. You have bile in your mouth right now from the fear. Why would you call someone a gangster unless even a well to do Black mans punk your weak ass? You never answered my question. What is your mission in being negative on a thread about Black dads if it is not because of abject fear? Remember this is a black dad thread. You take your cave ape ass somewhere else you pussy.

LMFWAO!! Nigga please!!

Feral cave ape please! That would only work if i started the thread dumbass. Where do you see me as the originator of this thread? You have have got to be the dumbest white boy ever. :lol:

You still haven't told what you and the rest of the cave apes are doing on here desperately trying to say "it aint so". Whats your answer for that? Stop being afraid of me for once in your life and be a man if you can.

You'll never see a post like yours written by a white guy. Unless of course you hang out at storm front.:eusa_whistle:

LMFWAO!! Nigga please!!

You'll never see a post like yours written by a white guy. Unless of course you hang out at storm front.:eusa_whistle:

This is a thread about Black Fathers. What you white hill billies post or do not post is not important. Was that supposed to make me feel bad or something? :lol:

black-dad-638x425.jpg

Last edited:
I never met my father, all I know about him is that he was my mothers cousin and she couldn't remember which one. I've never been married and have thirteen kids by ten different mothers, of those thirteen, I have met three.

It's part of the vibrant black culture to have a bunch of kids by a bunch of women. Otherwise, why would the government pay for it?

In the black coonmunity more kids equals more gubmit handouts. The baby daddy got no reason to hang around. Uncle Sugar got the rent and the groceries covered. More time to hang out on the corner with the homies and drink Colt 45.

"The report leaves it unclear if black fathers, on the whole, are more involved than other dads."

What do fathers need to do? The government pays for everything. It makes sure the kids aren't abused, feeds the kids, educates the kids, provides medical care. Why are fathers needed?

In the black coonmunity more kids equals more gubmit handouts. The baby daddy got no reason to hang around. Uncle Sugar got the rent and the groceries covered. More time to hang out on the corner with the homies and drink Colt 45.

To the extent that this is the case, you could make the argument that we, the taxpayers of the US, are responsible for this situation. We've subsidized delinquent fatherhood amongst black Americans. Perhaps the first step in rehabilitating the black community is to stop undermining black economic activity.

Study: Black Fathers Are The Most Involved Dads In America

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

i don't know. i was a single custodial parent, father. i would hate to see parenting become some sort of competitive event.

it is hard enough to raise a kid. mine made it, so i must have done something right in an impossible situation.

i knew black fathers in similar situations and we all helped each other pretty much. lots of differnt ethnicities and value systems but the common ground was our kids.

Study: Black Fathers Are The Most Involved Dads In America

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Over 70 percent of black women having kids out of wedlock. Yea them blacks are some real stand up fathers. :cuckoo:

You dont have to be married to be a Dad.

Obviously, you don't have be married to be a father if your black.

Forum List

Back