Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Ass Chaps, do you think THIS man has a difficult time finding a job?

black-businessman.jpg
Depends. I know he probably has a harder time than a white guy with similar dress..

What do you think of these weird white people?
white_people_who_should_be_fined_for_being_weird_640_24.jpg

I think they are weird white people. What do you think of the man in the meme I posted? Do you think a person like him doesn't get jobs because of skin color?
He doesnt get a job because he has tattoos around his mouth or whatever that stuff is. That makes it easier for racists not to hire him. Remember its a meme not what he actually said. You didnt think he is really saying that did you?

Do you think it is due to his skin color, or his demeanor and his appearance? Besides being black, of course. Lol.
I dont even know if he is unemployed. What makes you think he is unemployed?

Okay, let me explain it to you. There ARE men just like him around. White ones too. What do you think the reason is why these people cannot get a job? Come on, I KNOW you can do it.
Various reasons. Some are multiple reasons. For example the Black guy could not get a job due to being Black but his tattoos are a convenient or additional excuse.

Where is Ass Chaps? I wanted him to answer my question about the tattooed and illiterate black man meme.
Do you think this white guy has a job?

_80303670_jbarnum_ap624.jpg

Why do you think he wouldn't?
Probably because he is in jail?

It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc.) Most GOOD businesses that are offering good jobs are not going to hire these types of people. Why? Is this JUST the case with black people? Since you are posting white people, I think you realize that is just not the case.

Bookmark this thread for whenever a republican claims that their party isn't racist.
History lesson: the democrat party was in favor of slavery, started the KKK, implented Jim Crowe laws. GOP passed the Civil rights act and Voting Rights and was founded to end slavery. . Blacks mostly voted for republicans. However, the only switch of parties was black rushing to the Democrat party because of free stuff promised to them by Democrats. Why would white R acist Democrats rush to join the GOP if the GOP was for integration and Civil rights? Democrats suggesting GOP are former Democrats is just dumb.
Who do those deep south racists vote for now? Why was 1964 the last time a Democrat President candidate won the white majority vote?

How about this one?
laugh.gif

4601100306.jpg
You are a sick prick.
Dont get emotional. Own your weird white people.
laugh.gif

You'd better be nice, because I am, believe it or not. :D I can be MUCH more unpleasant.
Give me your best shot. I can always get more unpleasant than you. Matter of fact I would suggest you open a flame thread and we will see. You are way to emotional to deal with the havoc I can bring.
laugh.gif

Well, you already are much more unpleasant than I am, so no surprises there. Lol. :D
You havent seen me at my worst. I can get brutal. Be grateful you are a woman.

black-businessman.jpg
Depends. I know he probably has a harder time than a white guy with similar dress..

No, not if he has something to offer a business. If he is well-spoken, articulate, clean dressed and respectable acting, most white people would welcome him into their business. He is a professional.

You are a sick prick.
laugh.gif

You'd better be nice, because I am, believe it or not. :D I can be MUCH more unpleasant.
Give me your best shot. I can always get more unpleasant than you. Matter of fact I would suggest you open a flame thread and we will see. You are way to emotional to deal with the havoc I can bring.
laugh.gif

Well, you already are much more unpleasant than I am, so no surprises there. Lol. :D

OMG, I'm so frightened. :D Not.

Where is Ass Chaps? I wanted him to answer my question about the tattooed and illiterate black man meme.

It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc.) Most GOOD businesses that are offering good jobs are not going to hire these types of people. Why? Is this JUST the case with black people? Since you are posting white people, I think you realize that is just not the case.
Yeah but certain looks are subjective which basically proves my point. I could look at the Black guy and assume he is just different and try him for a position where a white person may think he "looks" like a thug. With the white guy I would assume he was some white gang member that hated Blacks and I would kick his ass. Of course I would never hire him

black-businessman.jpg

No, not if he has something to offer a business. If he is well-spoken, articulate, clean dressed and respectable acting, most white people would welcome him into their business. He is a professional.
You must be white and know nothing of what a Black person goes through. Some whites just dont like Blacks. Sorry but you are wrong.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Youre one of the few white women that are frightened of me.

Yeah but certain looks are subjective which basically proves my point. I could look at the Black guy and assume he is just different and try him for a position where a white person may think he "looks" like a thug. With the white guy I would assume he was some white gang member that hated Blacks and I would kick his ass. Of course I would never hire him

Ah, now we're getting to the meat of the matter. So . . . you would assume he hates black people based on his appearance?

laugh.gif

I am? :lol: That's news to me! Sorry, but you really aren't very intimidating. :D

black-businessman.jpg

You must be white and know nothing of what a Black person goes through. Some whites just dont like Blacks. Sorry but you are wrong.

Sure, and there are some black people who don't like white people too. Like you. :D

Ah, now we're getting to the meat of the matter. So . . . you would assume he hates black people based on his appearance?
Yeah. You even agreed when you said...

"It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc."

laugh.gif

I am? :lol: That's news to me! Sorry, but you really aren't very intimidating. :D
Oh good. I thought I frightened you or something. May I make you feel anxious.

black-businessman.jpg

Sure, and there are some black people who don't like white people too. Like you. :D
I agree. Some Black people dont like whites. However, they have historical and personal reasons that have to do with the actions of white people. Totally different dynamic. Myself I only hate white people that act like feral cave chimps. You know. The racist ones.

black-businessman.jpg

I agree. Some Black people dont like whites. However, they have historical and personal reasons that have to do with the actions of white people. Totally different dynamic. Myself I only hate white people that act like feral cave chimps. You know. The racist ones.

No, they don't. Most white people in America have never owned slaves. Did you know that?

No, they don't. Most white people in America have never owned slaves. Did you know that?
Did you reply to the wrong post? What did slavery have to do with my post?

Forum List

Back