Black Children Give Virginia 1st Lady Pam Northam ball of cotton & ask her to imagine being a slave!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
things are getting messy in Virginia!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...9364b2ed137_story.html?utm_term=.83cfdee42b16

D0cn7x5UwAA-YAn.jpg

Go to Pinterest and search for slave photos.

I don't believe anyone can imagine how bad it was. Kidnapped from your home, your family, losing your culture, language, religion, customs - everything beaten out of you. That's how Blacks became christians. Their own religion was beaten out of them.

• Banned
Go to Pinterest and search for slave photos.

I don't believe anyone can imagine how bad it was. Kidnapped from your home, your family, losing your culture, language, religion, customs - everything beaten out of you. That's how Blacks became christians. Their own religion was beaten out of them.
i know how bad it was. i'm a voracious reader of books about slavery. but others arent

Slave owners were not Christian. Christian's don't believe in slavery. Slave owners were of Ill repute.

.....as stated in my racial harmony thread--this is more evidence blacks/black kids are indoctrinated to hate whites/be obsessed with racism/race/etc
...there will always be racial problems because the blacks teach/etc their kids bullshit about whites/etc

Christian's don't believe in slavery.

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

Colossians 3:22

Black people cling to the remnants and memory of slavery as if it was a mother's tit. Sheila Jackson Lee claimed slavery on the house floor.

Sheila Jackson Lee, in Congress: 'I Stand Here as a Freed Slave'

I knew a black woman judge who carried chains of slavery. The pain of her enslavement kept her bleeding. She was never a slave. Nor was she poor. She came from a wealthy Rolling Hills family. Mother was a surgeon. Dad was headline partner in a multinational law firm. She went to all private schools and spent summers in Europe. As proof of her suffering, she had to go to law school. She had to pass the bar. She should have just been given whatever she wanted. Typical of blacks today.

Po little darkie slave.

Slave owners were too cheap and lazy to do the work themselves. What we're we're they thinking? Bad scary people.

More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States or to the 13 colonies from which it was formed. White slaves were still being bought and sold in the Ottoman Empire, decades after blacks were freed in the United States

REPARATIONS NOW!

There doesn’t appear to be a limit on how retarded some people can be. :lol:

Slave owners were too cheap and lazy to do the work themselves. What we're we're they thinking? Bad scary people.
One of the worst of them wrote: We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

And then he proceeded to rape his slaves and sell his children by them.

Go figure.

One of the worst of them wrote: We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Go figure.
They didnt consider blacks human like them.
Thats why that happened.

Go figure.
Thats why that happened.
The considered them three fifths of a white person according to our Constitution. It is difficult to imagine what it felt like to be either a slave or a slave owner.

Black people cling to the remnants and memory of slavery as if it was a mother's tit. Sheila Jackson Lee claimed slavery on the house floor.

Sheila Jackson Lee, in Congress: 'I Stand Here as a Freed Slave'

I knew a black woman judge who carried chains of slavery. The pain of her enslavement kept her bleeding. She was never a slave. Nor was she poor. She came from a wealthy Rolling Hills family. Mother was a surgeon. Dad was headline partner in a multinational law firm. She went to all private schools and spent summers in Europe. As proof of her suffering, she had to go to law school. She had to pass the bar. She should have just been given whatever she wanted. Typical of blacks today.

Po little darkie slave.
Smollet is/was making mucho $$$$$
Malia Obama was born with a ''golden'' spoon--best schools/travel all over the world/$$$$
they are young
--but they STILL hate whites/Trump/America

Go figure.
Thats why that happened.
The considered them three fifths of a white person according to our Constitution. It is difficult to imagine what it felt like to be either a slave or a slave owner.
Well at least for apportionment purposes. Shhh. We don't want truth messing up a good myth.

Forum List

Back