Black American Gangsta Lifestyle, Violence & Community Mental Health

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Austin Shuffield.jpeg
'He just kept hitting me': Woman punched in violent Deep Ellum attack speaks out

Hello. After a Texas woman was brutally assaulted on March 20, 2019 by an apparent violent, drug abusing, gun-toting, emotionally disturbed fellow citizen, American urban story-TRUTH-teller Clifford Joseph Harris Jr, aka Rapper T.I., recorded the following video suggesting Texas rappers take action.

"Rapper T.I. Calls On All The Real Certified Street Cats From Dallas & Dallas Rappers Yella Beezy, Trapboy Freddy For The Beating Of A 24-year-old Black Woman In Deep Ellum At The Hands Of Austin Shuffield. #ti #tip #dallas #texas #yellabeezy #trapboyfreddy":

Muzik Mindz Tv

There is no justification for the violence and HATE committed against the wrong-way female driver. NONE!

However, after listening to apparent emotionally troubled, hypocritical, FEMALE HATING T.I. suggest GANGSTER violence is an appropriate response, I choose to join my responsible, much better educated American and foreign born neighbors intelligently examining LARGER American Social and Health issues affecting the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of far too many American citizens of ALL ages.

Keeping it REAL, I have a question. Has Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., also known as American urban story-TRUTH-teller "T.I.", ever explained to his fans and the public why he and many of his American-TRUTH-teller peers compose violence riddled music hatefully denigrating black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human "B*tches, HOES, THOTS or RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Clifford Joseph Harris, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg

Clifford Joseph Harris, kendrick lamar.jpg

Recently, the Georgia State Senate honored GANGSTA CULTURE/LIFESTYLE embracing, VIOLENCE promoting, FEMALE HATING Rapper T.I.

Rapper T.I. honored by Georgia Senate for positive impact on community

My only reply to Americans honoring HATE & VIOLENCE embracing fellow citizens responsible for promoting anti-social, 'people and community harming behaviors:

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"
____

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence Homicide & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews. com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

The GOOD NEWS:
Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:

Forum List

Back