"Black Adam," is a real mess of a movie

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Tried watching Black Adam....the movie is a mess......characters that are dumb, the story is dumb.....hard to believe a guy like thw Rock made a movie this obviously bad...

Tried watching Black Adam....the movie is a mess......characters that are dumb, the story is dumb.....hard to believe a guy like thw Rock made a movie this obviously bad...
It wasnt the best, but it wasnt the worst either. In fact, i found it quite entertaining to watch him murder hundreds of men. You never get to see super heroes committing mass killings.

Check it out...

Last edited:
The first word in the movie title is called a clue. ;)

Almost a clue. He;s actually "Half-Black Adam."

Or "High-Yellow Adam."

1673228268006.jpeg

OK, maybe it was Samoan but she lived in HI.....I think his dad was a Hoser half-cast himself.
I think it was his grandparents who were Hawaiian. I remember an interview he did where he talked about being in the back when his grandfather wrestled in Hawaii.

I don't do Dwayne Johnson movies. He is a horrible actor. After catching the original Walking Tall movie on some offbeat channel or the other surfing one day, I decided to watch his remake. Really wish I had not.

It wasnt the best, but it wasnt the worst either. In fact, i found it quite entertaining to watch him murder hundreds of men. You never get to see super heroes committing mass killings.

Check it out...

That segment was pretty cool.
He messed those dudes up.
It was entertaining enough for me to finish it.

Forum List

Back