Bizarre Hypothetical Outcome of Impeachment

No hearings. No witnesses. No subpoenas.

How are they investigating him? Telepathy?

Wow.
Do you have any idea how investigations work?

Yes. By requesting information and talking to witnesses.

That’s not happening.

Unless you are John Durham, or William Barr,
I dismiss you.
I said Republicans, meaning Congress.

Why, and under what authority do you think that Congress would generally investigate private citizens?
What committee would that fall under?

Biden is accused of illegally influencing US foreign policy. Are you saying that Congress has no ability to investigate it

Let's get really weird and assume:

Trump has new evidence submitted and he resigns before impeachment. Pence is now President

Biden wins the Democratic nomination and defeats Pence in the popular vote and Electoral College by barely squeaking by.

The House of Representative flips to Republican control and McCarthy is named Speaker of the House.

The Senate remains in Republican hands with McConnell in charge.

Now, wouldn't Biden be subject to impeachment in the House on day one of his administration for his actions in Ukraine, claiming that if the prosecutor was not removed, they would not get the billion dollar loan guarantee?

The evidence is on tape and the Senate would be forced to remove him in a trial that could last one day. The Democrat VP would then become President.

Sound plausible?

Republicans have the ability to investigate Biden right now.

They aren’t. Doesn’t that strike you as odd?

How do you know they aren't? Rudy claims to have all kinds of evidence that Hunter was involved in shady deals. The coke head owes a lot of money to the IRS. He hasn't paid child support. He's under a criminal investigation for it as well.

No hearings. No interviews. No investigation.

Rudy claims lots of things. He's like Trump. All talk.

Do you think investigations are always reported to your MSM? Just because you are unaware of it doesn't mean it's not happening.
Congress doesn’t operate in secret.

No hearings. No witnesses. No subpoenas.

How are they investigating him? Telepathy?

Wow.

That’s not happening.

I dismiss you.

So you dont understand investigations
Okay.
Blah blah blah

You don't have anything in that post correct. When a President resigns, there is no confirmation of the new President. Why would they fail to confirm a new VP, if they control the Senate?

Was the Senate obligated to confirm Nelson Rockefeller in 1974? ... no, they weren't ... by the same token, if Mike Pence nominates Hunter Biden, the Senate is in no way obligated to confirm him ... now are they? ...

Obligate - to bind or oblige morally or legally ... dictionaries are your friend ...

I think every president going forward will be impeached because of the bar democrats set.

Y’all impeached Clinton. Did you forget that?

Clinton actually committed a crime, or did you forget that?

He was acquitted in the Senate. Case closed.
He was impeached
Over nothing.
He lied under oath.. we are not a banana republic

I think every president going forward will be impeached because of the bar democrats set.

OJ was found not guilty as well. So are you saying because a bunch of corrupt Senators acquitted, Clinton didn't commit a felony?

Good point. I guess not.

So if a bunch of corrupt Senators acquit Trump, are you going to call out people who say he’s innocent?

Let's get really weird and assume:

Trump has new evidence submitted and he resigns before impeachment. Pence is now President

Biden wins the Democratic nomination and defeats Pence in the popular vote and Electoral College by barely squeaking by.

The House of Representative flips to Republican control and McCarthy is named Speaker of the House.

The Senate remains in Republican hands with McConnell in charge.

Now, wouldn't Biden be subject to impeachment in the House on day one of his administration for his actions in Ukraine, claiming that if the prosecutor was not removed, they would not get the billion dollar loan guarantee?

The evidence is on tape and the Senate would be forced to remove him in a trial that could last one day. The Democrat VP would then become President.

Sound plausible?

How do you know they aren't? Rudy claims to have all kinds of evidence that Hunter was involved in shady deals. The coke head owes a lot of money to the IRS. He hasn't paid child support. He's under a criminal investigation for it as well.

Do you think investigations are always reported to your MSM? Just because you are unaware of it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Of course it doesn't. Who said it's Congress that's investigating? Rudy could still be investigating, so can Durham or Barr.

OJ was found not guilty as well. So are you saying because a bunch of corrupt Senators acquitted, Clinton didn't commit a felony?

Good point. I guess not.

So if a bunch of corrupt Senators acquit Trump, are you going to call out people who say he’s innocent?

No, because there was no just cause to impeach Trump. It's all made up. So in fact, the only Senators who are corrupt are those who vote to throw him out of office.

Good point. I guess not.

No it’s noted he was impeached I’m
Ok with that.. next time don’t lie

Of course it doesn't. Who said it's Congress that's investigating? Rudy could still be investigating, so can Durham or Barr.

I said Congress could investigate but isn’t. The DoJ publicly said it had no contact with Trump on the matter and Ukraine has said on the record that is hasn’t gotten any DoJ requests to investigate.

The thing about investigations is that they aren’t the easiest to keep secret. People who get interviewed and who get subpoenas often talk about it.

There’s zero evidence anyone is doing anything.

Good point. I guess not.

No, because there was no just cause to impeach Trump. It's all made up. So in fact, the only Senators who are corrupt are those who vote to throw him out of office.

Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent. We all know this but you claim that’s made up?

Wow.

That’s not happening.

I dismiss you.

Why, and under what authority do you think that Congress would generally investigate private citizens?

Biden is accused of illegally influencing US foreign policy. Are you saying that Congress has no ability to investigate it

Who accused him of that?

Good point. I guess not.

Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent. We all know this but you claim that’s made up?

Its false.

Good point. I guess not.

Its false.

We have the transcript that says otherwise.

That’s not happening.

I dismiss you.

Who accused him of that?

Most of the Trump supporters on this forum.

Forum List

Back