Bisquick coffee cake

Now I am inspired to make a thread dedicated to fast cheap food.

Nasty? So . . . you don't use wheat flour? Or cornstarch? Or salt? Or baking powder? Or is that you just don't mix those ingredients together?

Exactly what is it you're finding "nasty" about Bisquick?
He's just an asshole...as is ludds.
Sooooo, I have a difference of opinion and that makes me an asshole...... Yup, sounds like you.......
No, the fact that you're an asshole makes you an asshole.

People who walk into my kitchen and shriek about how nasty my food is #1, won't get any, and #2 usually get chased with a broom and hit over the head. Then I sic the dog on them.

Totally serious.
Perpetual menstruation? :dunno:
Zero tolerance for faggot punks.
Noooo, for all intent and purposes I simply stated I don't like Bisquick, you and Cecilie went full snowflake on me. I suggest you both find good, reputable shrinks in your respective locals..... :thup:

Nasty? So . . . you don't use wheat flour? Or cornstarch? Or salt? Or baking powder? Or is that you just don't mix those ingredients together?

Exactly what is it you're finding "nasty" about Bisquick?
He's just an asshole...as is ludds.
Sooooo, I have a difference of opinion and that makes me an asshole...... Yup, sounds like you.......
No, the fact that you're an asshole makes you an asshole.

People who walk into my kitchen and shriek about how nasty my food is #1, won't get any, and #2 usually get chased with a broom and hit over the head. Then I sic the dog on them.

Totally serious.
Perpetual menstruation? :dunno:

Occam's Razor suggests that you're just a dick who blames other people instead of himself.
Oh the irony!!!!! :rofl:

So we were wanting something sweet, and I didn't want to go to the store for flour...or butter....or milk.

Enter BISQUICK COFFEE CAKE
0dfa7d9b-d6d8-4fe1-a13f-fa5f938a1b3b.jpg

Essentially Bisquick mix is cake mix. You add egg, oil, liquid...I used water.
I didn't have melted butter, so I used plain old corn oil.
I also used about 3 cups of bisquick, 2 eggs, and I made more of the streusel.
Oh and I probably used 2/3 of a cup of sugar in the batter..not 2tbsp that's crazy.
I added vanilla, as well.

Ingredients
Cinnamon Streusel
1/3cup Original Bisquick™ mix
1/3cup packed brown sugar
1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
2tablespoons firm butter or margarine
Coffee Cake
2cups Original Bisquick™ mix
2/3cup milk or water
2tablespoons sugar
1egg

Steps
  • 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 9-inch round pan. In small bowl, stir streusel ingredients until crumbly; set aside.
  • 2 In medium bowl, mix coffee cake ingredients until blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with streusel.
  • 3 Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.

Streusel Coffee Cake

Looks delicious as always KG!:thup: I wish I'd cook like you!

So we were wanting something sweet, and I didn't want to go to the store for flour...or butter....or milk.

Enter BISQUICK COFFEE CAKE
0dfa7d9b-d6d8-4fe1-a13f-fa5f938a1b3b.jpg

Essentially Bisquick mix is cake mix. You add egg, oil, liquid...I used water.
I didn't have melted butter, so I used plain old corn oil.
I also used about 3 cups of bisquick, 2 eggs, and I made more of the streusel.
Oh and I probably used 2/3 of a cup of sugar in the batter..not 2tbsp that's crazy.
I added vanilla, as well.

Ingredients
Cinnamon Streusel
1/3cup Original Bisquick™ mix
1/3cup packed brown sugar
1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
2tablespoons firm butter or margarine
Coffee Cake
2cups Original Bisquick™ mix
2/3cup milk or water
2tablespoons sugar
1egg

Steps
  • 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 9-inch round pan. In small bowl, stir streusel ingredients until crumbly; set aside.
  • 2 In medium bowl, mix coffee cake ingredients until blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with streusel.
  • 3 Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.

Streusel Coffee Cake

Looks delicious as always KG!:thup: I wish I'd cook like you!
It was good.

tonight I'm making BISQUICK pizza dough.
I've got bisquick, I'm going to use it up.

I have no issues with Bisquick, although usually make my own, but in a pinch it's fine. Yes, I understand trying to cut down on preservatives. Maybe they will help preserve me.

I have no issues with Bisquick, although usually make my own, but in a pinch it's fine. Yes, I understand trying to cut down on preservatives. Maybe they will help preserve me.
Good luck, gave up trying a long time ago..... :D

I understand it too.

But wading into a protected food forum to attack people because they're sharing recipes...meh. These faggot trolls are obviously getting impatient waiting for their dealer to fix them up. It makes them antsy and weird.

Well, I've been wanting to make something sweet as I don't keep them in the house, because I'll EAT THEM. So this is perfect for something easy and quick. I have a simple sugar cookie recipe I make, but this sounds better. And yes I have Bisquick! Thanks KG!

Later I will crocheting, knitting, and changing the oil and spark plugs in my airplane, but not in that order.

I understand it too.

But wading into a protected food forum to attack people because they're sharing recipes...meh. These faggot trolls are obviously getting impatient waiting for their dealer to fix them up. It makes them antsy and weird.
God forbid someone has different tastes or different opinions than you, you'll go all 12, 13 and 14 year old on them......... :rolleyes:

I understand it too.

God forbid someone has different tastes or different opinions than you, you'll go all 12, 13 and 14 year old on them......... :rolleyes:
Shut up, you asshole. Obviously you were raised by wolves if you are surprised that any cook will kick your ass for telling them how nasty their food is.

Well, I've been wanting to make something sweet as I don't keep them in the house, because I'll EAT THEM. So this is perfect for something easy and quick. I have a simple sugar cookie recipe I make, but this sounds better. And yes I have Bisquick! Thanks KG!

Later I will crocheting, knitting, and changing the oil and spark plugs in my airplane, but not in that order.
One bowl chocolate cake recipe!!!
It's so easy!!!

It's so easy!!!

But I have to fit into my bikini!!!

It's so easy!!!

Use hot coffee for the hot water:

I understand it too.

Shut up, you asshole. Obviously you were raised by wolves if you are surprised that any cook will kick your ass for telling them how nasty their food is.
Wow are you triggered...... Over a difference of taste.... :rofl:

It's so easy!!!

Now your talkin my language. Love Tiramisu also. I have a biscuits and gravy recipe I make with coffee.

It's so easy!!!

Now your talkin my language. Love Tiramisu also. I have a biscuits and gravy recipe I make with coffee.
Omg tiramisu....
This Christmas I also kept making trifle. Omg omg omg .

Forum List

Back