Bisexual character Luz on animated 'The Owl House' is a Disney TV series rarity

In the eyes of a capitalist not getting 3% of the population interested in your product is a 3% loss of potential revenue.
When exactly were you appointed spokesman for all capitalists? Never, I'm guessing.
Capitalists are not monolithic thinkers and they are realists. They realize no one ever gets 100%
of any potential audience.

They also realize, as ESPN proved, any attempt to cater to a woke audience not only doesn't
create an overall gain but it actually turns off a large percentage of potential viewers creating a
big net loss overall. More Layoffs at ESPN

I guess facts don't mean much to you.

Do you think little girls are going to quit begging their parents for Disney princes dolls just because Disney puts a bisexual character in some other video? You don't know much about kids, do you?

You don't know concerned parents do you?

Good grief you come to this thread without knowing parents are switching off Disney and promoting children to be exposed to filth.

You're worrisome.

Selling a product is the motivation to Disney through inclusion.
I doubt it. The gay audience
is minuscule and even smaller when talking about children.

Why discriminate against gay teens?
If Disney made a cartoon where gays were targets of anti queer remarks and actions you would
have a point. In what way is Disney "discriminating" against bisexual people?
You fail to convince, and think, once more.
If Disney doesn't include teens that are gay then they are discriminating against them being potential revenue.

A true business model is designed to appeal to the majority to maximize profits

Discrimination would be Disney outright coming out against a minority.

What you know about business wouldn't fill a thimble.

In fact you come across like a backwoods hillbilly
I really don't care what you think as does Disney.

In the eyes of a capitalist not getting 3% of the population interested in your product is a 3% loss of potential revenue.
When exactly were you appointed spokesman for all capitalists? Never, I'm guessing.
Capitalists are not monolithic thinkers and they are realists. They realize no one ever gets 100%

They also realize, as ESPN proved, any attempt to cater to a woke audience not only doesn't
create an overall gain but it actually turns off a large percentage of potential viewers creating a

I never said I was a spokesperson for capitalist I am telling you what they do. As far as I am concerned you people are idiots for watching TV in the first place and I don't care what Disney or it's affiliate cable channels do. As far as I am concerned TV is for people who don't have a life and want to watch other people pretending to have one.

I never said I was a spokesperson for capitalist I am telling you what they do. As far as I am concerned you people are idiots for watching TV in the first place and I don't care what Disney or it's affiliate cable channels do. As far as I am concerned TV is for people who don't have a life and want to watch other people pretending to have one.

But yet you're here squawking about a corporation who's pandering to a slim minority. Defending it.

Then suddenly you backtrack to only I don't watch it? After you read a post Disney is losing viewership at the tune of 31 percent

Lol you're such a transparent asshole. Stop poking your beak into topics you're ill prepared for. We all notice it. You're stupid

The creator of Disney Channel's “The Owl House” is lauding the company for featuring an LGBTQ teenager on the animated series.

“Representation matters!" tweeted Dana Terrace, who is also an executive producer for the series. “Always fight to make what YOU want to see!”

The 14-year-old character, Luz Noceda, reportedly is the first bisexual character on a Disney TV series. A gay lead character was depicted in the Disney+ streaming service's animated short “Out,” which debuted last May.

“The Owl House," which premiered in January and returned in July after a few months' break, has been renewed for a second season.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable
So what. ??Get over yourself.

Oh look.....a tough guy. It's a stupid move on their part.

I don't watch them anymore.

But yet you're here squawking about a corporation who's pandering to a slim minority. Defending it.

Then suddenly you backtrack to only I don't watch it? After you read a post Disney is losing viewership at the tune of 31 percent

Lol you're such a transparent asshole. Stop poking your beak into topics you're ill prepared for. We all notice it. You're stupid
If you hate art that portrays marginalized people so that marginalized people have a choice of entertainment then don't watch it. Turn it off and stop being a crass individual which is very apparent in your parenting skills and the way you interact with people.

The creator of Disney Channel's “The Owl House” is lauding the company for featuring an LGBTQ teenager on the animated series.

“Representation matters!" tweeted Dana Terrace, who is also an executive producer for the series. “Always fight to make what YOU want to see!”

The 14-year-old character, Luz Noceda, reportedly is the first bisexual character on a Disney TV series. A gay lead character was depicted in the Disney+ streaming service's animated short “Out,” which debuted last May.

“The Owl House," which premiered in January and returned in July after a few months' break, has been renewed for a second season.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable

Why? What is wrong with reflecting and acknowledging diversity ?Whether you like it or not- is accepted and even embraced by most people.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable

Why? What is wrong with reflecting and acknowledging diversity ?Whether you like it or not- is accepted and even embraced by most people.

No, it isn't. It's accepted by the Left. I'll bet you're just a great parent. (sarcasm)

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable
What is it with Democrats wanting to sexualize children? Bunch of creepers in that party.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable
What is it with Democrats wanting to sexualize children? Bunch of creepers in that party.

They really are.

Do you think little girls are going to quit begging
It's called saying no, and sticking to it. That is called parenting. Not giving in to every whim of a child.
You really don't know much about kids.

As a single parent, I raised a daughter who is now an emergency room doctor. I think I know something about parenting.

If you hate art that portrays marginalized people so that marginalized people have a choice of entertainment then don't watch it. Turn it off and stop being a crass individual which is very apparent in your parenting skills and the way you interact with people.
What do YOU know about MY parenting skills? Oh, right....nothing.

As far as you finding me crass that's fair perhaps because I find you stupefyingly dumb and that's something
that I detest in people and I don't try to hide my disgust. Because you aren't worth it.
But yeah, I am crass when dealing with you. Sorry.
Maybe you could smarten up a bit (not that you can, unfortunately).

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable

No, it isn't. It's accepted by the Left. I'll bet you're just a great parent. (sarcasm)
So you admit that you are so ignorant as to believe that only those on the "left" are accepting of LGBT people. ? That only those on the left ARE LGBT? Ever hear of the Log Cabin Republicans?

Last edited:
Check this out. Cuties | Netflix Official Site
From the pedophiles at Netflix, sexualizing eleven year olds.
I wonder if the Obama girls were consultants since they have so much of that Netflix money from mom and dad.
The Obama girls were actually given internships in Hollywood due to their fathers contacts.
I have actually seen several stories about that creepy Netflix show. I can’t believe executives at Netflix actually thought that was a good idea.

The Obama girls were actually given internships in Hollywood due to their fathers contacts.
I have actually seen several stories about that creepy Netflix show. I can’t believe executives at Netflix actually thought that was a good idea.
Pedophiles have been entrenched in Hollywood since it's earliest days. Charlie Chaplin practically invented the casting couch and was involved with young teenaged girls all the time.

"Chaplin, who died in 1977 aged 88, boasted that he had sex with more than 2,000 women. ... “Stan Laurel adored him, but Chaplin as a human being leaves a great deal to be desired. He had paedophile tendencies and he came from a troubled background. “Chaplin's genius gets forgiven a lot"

It's still seen as totally acceptable to stand up and cheer Roman Polanski at public functions. The only thing
that surprises me about Cuties is more movies like this are not being made in Hollywood.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable

Decent folk embrace diversity. Its just sad losers who have a problem with it.

Forum List

Back