Bill O’Reilly says the constitution will be gone

They will use the US army to take all guns but basic simple rifles, revolvers and shotguns

Dear leader already thinks rules are for losers and "jokes" about staying in office for as many as 12 more years. Tell us how the constitution is safe from a guy like that?

Once upon a time 3 very evil people walked into a city that had been prosperous and peaceful for 1000 years.

The 3 evil people set out to help criminals, over tax citizens, create laws that killed off business and made their children available to pedophiles.

No one resisted. Things were good. Too good. They were all too busy enjoying their prosperity and peace.

A year later the town was a living hell and the worst place to live, pverty overtook the town and murders soared.....and no one could figure out what happened.
The 3 evil people smiled.....as they left and headed for another happy city.

THE END

They will use the US army to take all guns but basic simple rifles, revolvers and shotguns
and Meatheads will "just follow orders",like they always do.
General: Billy.
YES SIR.
You want to keep the flag safe,right ? YES SIR
We found out your parents are closet commies. Will you "fix" this problem for your country.
YES SIR !!! Enemiez furen an domestical. Consider it done sir.They wont see the sun rise after I raise my flag.

The far lefts ultimate goal is to eviscerate the constitution and create a new one

I agree 100 percent
You won’t have any amendments left like the 1st and 2nd

Tramp is using for shit paper every day.

Liberal women are probably Americas weakest link.
Liberal women must all be drinking radioactive water.....because they are ALL :cuckoo:

Tramp has to use 15 flushes for a toilet (he said at the rally yesterday), he must really use the papers of the constitution to wipe his arse.

The far lefts ultimate goal is to eviscerate the constitution and create a new one

I agree 100 percent

Liberal women are probably Americas weakest link.
Liberal women must all be drinking radioactive water.....because they are ALL :cuckoo:

Tramp has to use 15 flushes for a toilet (he said at the rally yesterday), he must really use the papers of the constitution to wipe his arse.

You probably don't realize that you come across as mentally unbalanced....do you?

I agree 100 percent

Right, which is nominates textualists instead of activists to the Supreme Court. It is the left morons who view the Constitution as a living/changing document, not Conservatives. If left up to the left’s SCJ’s, our Constitution would be unrecognizable within a few years.

Said by those who want to ignore that the Constitution calls for ALL to be counted in a census?

Bill O'Reilly and NewsMax. Two denizens of what we called "fake news" before Trump took the term.

NewsMax, Breitbart, WND, Alex Jones, all purveyors of fake news and spreaders of wild-eyed paranoia.

Yeah we know. Only CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Twitter and Facebook are real news. Informed folks check out all sources to make decisions. BTW, Fox News reported all the Trump collusion nonsense, but the MSM doesn’t report the negative Biden news. Amazing really what you people will put up with and condone.

Said by those who want to ignore that the Constitution calls for ALL to be counted in a census?

Yeah we know, illegal immigrants need representation. Much like a burglar should have say in your living room decor.

Yeah we know, illegal immigrants need representation. Much like a burglar should have say in your living room decor.

It has nothing to do with who needs representation. We are talking about whether we support the actual words of the Constitution or whether we just want to throw them out.

There are negative aspects to many parts of the Constitution. Such as freedom of speech allows the KKK to have their say every bit as much as anyone. It is what it is but some want to support what they agree with and throw out the rest.

Bill O'Reilly and NewsMax. Two denizens of what we called "fake news" before Trump took the term.

NewsMax, Breitbart, WND, Alex Jones, all purveyors of fake news and spreaders of wild-eyed paranoia.
And then you have those on the left that shovel the same thing just with a left bent.

I agree 100 percent
Newsmax and newsmaxtv.com ( free ) and OAN are three great conservative sources where you will find the truth in news, as well as solid opinions from the anchors based on those truths. Greg Kelly and Grant Stinchfield @ 7 and 8 pm ET respectively are two faves of mine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back