Bill O'Reilly Mocks Maxine Waters "James Brown Wig"

You have an error in your signature. Natural gas is a hydrocarbon. It isn't a "fossil fuel."
I do not make errors

Fossil fuel
Fossil fuels are hydrocarbons, primarily coal, fuel oil or natural gas, formed from the remains of dead plants and animals.

Next
So. . . you're saying Titan's moon Saturn once had large forests and fauna on it? :badgrin:

Interesting. :eusa_think:
NASA - Titan's Surface Organics Surpass Oil Reserves on Earth
Titan's Surface Organics Surpass Oil Reserves on Earth

Saturn's orange moon Titan has hundreds of times more liquid hydrocarbons than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth, according to new data from NASA's Cassini spacecraft. The hydrocarbons rain from the sky, collecting in vast deposits that form lakes and dunes.
What the fuck does Titan's moon Saturn mean?
I meant Saturn's moon Titan. Ooops. Nice catch.

Sorry.

i cant imagine Maxine if shes still around in two years, her brain is so shorted out that by 2019, she will be complaining that Trump has been in office since 1867 and he still hasn't put an end to slavery yet!!!

You have an error in your signature. Natural gas is a hydrocarbon. It isn't a "fossil fuel."
I do not make errors

Fossil fuel
Fossil fuels are hydrocarbons, primarily coal, fuel oil or natural gas, formed from the remains of dead plants and animals.

Next
So. . . you're saying Titan's moon Saturn once had large forests and fauna on it? :badgrin:

Interesting. :eusa_think:
NASA - Titan's Surface Organics Surpass Oil Reserves on Earth
Titan's Surface Organics Surpass Oil Reserves on Earth

Saturn's orange moon Titan has hundreds of times more liquid hydrocarbons than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth, according to new data from NASA's Cassini spacecraft. The hydrocarbons rain from the sky, collecting in vast deposits that form lakes and dunes.

No but the theory of how oil is formed may be incorrect.
Which? The western "dead dino hypothesis" or the Russian "deep core hypothesis?"

Naturally, both are open to review and testing. However, according to mathematical models, according to the western dead dino and plant theory, we should have run out of the stuff and supply should have been drastically dwindling at a geometrically decreasing rate as of 2012-13. The price for gas at the pump should be $20-50 a gallon by now.

Ever hear of the guy that was THE EXPERT on western oil science?

Hubbert peak theory - Wikipedia

I read his protege's books. You can pick them up for peanuts now. Probably both for under five bucks now, b/c they are irrelevant. lol
images
Beyond_Oil_by_Deffeyes.jpg
Kenneth S. Deffeyes - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back