Bill O'Reilly compares himself to Michelle Obama, says DeSantis has no reason to run against Trump when he can wait 4 years, Newsom to be 2024 nominee

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Now that Trump is showing cracks in his trumpism wall and DeSantis is gaining support, my hope is Trump and DeSantis start to tear each other apart.

Thoughts?

Not gonna happen. Desantis is a young man. He is busy in Florida. He has concern about his wife. He can wait 4 years and make his run with the endorsement of the most popular president this century.

Now that Trump is showing cracks in his trumpism wall and DeSantis is gaining support, my hope is Trump and DeSantis start to tear each other apart.

Thoughts?

Two of your OP's I have just fact checked and they have been filthy shit eating lies. You going to make me watch this video to find more mis/dis information?

:dunno:

Thoughts?

My thoughts? If you are going to tease us about O'Reilly comparing himself to Michele Obama, you best include the link, which, again, you fail at. :113:

tumblr_l523w8H4z61qz7lxdo1_400.gif

Bill's Weekly Column

Pride in America

By: Bill O'ReillyJuly 3, 2022

"These days the word "pride" is often used when discussing the gay situation. Actually, the word "gay" is rarely used the way Luther Vandross did in one of his songs describing a happy outcome.

The English language has evolved in fascinating ways.

On this July 4th weekend, I am thinking about a new poll from Gallup, a generally reliable outfit, unlike some polling agencies, which are flat-out dishonest.

Gallup asked more than 1,000 American adults about pride in being an American.

Sixty-five percent of us are proud to be citizens. Thirteen percent are not. Twenty-two percent are wishy-washy about it. You know, I haven't used the term "wishy-washy" in a long time. I missed it.

The Constitution gives all Americans the right to despise the country. But only a few really do. These people are known as radicals and reactionaries - folks who never took Che's picture down or who continue to admire the Gestapo.

In other words, most of the America- haters are loons.

The 22 percent who aren't exactly jazzed about the red, white, and blue are generally focused on a personal grievance.

Remember during the 2008 presidential campaign when First Lady Michelle Obama said she was proud of her country for the first time? Whoa. Mrs. Obama grew up in Chicago and witnessed her father, a school janitor, live a tough life. That remains a part of her. . . . "

Not gonna happen. Desantis is a young man. He is busy in Florida. He has concern about his wife. He can wait 4 years and make his run with the endorsement of the most popular president this century.
I could see him taking the number two spot, given his corruption and being on board with the whole agenda like Trump is though. . . .

Two of your OP's I have just fact checked and they have been filthy shit eating lies. You going to make me watch this video to find more mis/dis information?

:dunno:
That's all he does is tell filthy shit eating lies. I don't know why anybody still responds to this troll.

why would Obama endorse him?

Only among his fellow communists. ONLY among his FELLOW communists.

Like it or not, Obama left office with +17.9 on the approval side of polls while Trump left office with a +15.0 on the disapproval side. That is a 32.9 percentage point spread between them.

I know that you worshipers like to pretend everyone worships Trump like you all do, but reality is not your friend in this area

New Topics

Forum List

Back