Bill O’Reilly and Andrea Tantaros misconstrue 14th Amendment and “equal protection of the laws”.

I'll never accept they are "married", with that said let them pretend, just keep it away from our children, life is hard enough without a bunch of confused misfits mucking it up even more

Nobody says you have to

You are allowed to hate anyone you wish. You just can't expect the government to accomodate your hatred

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ You left loons keep squawking the same thing over and over....then wonder why normal people look at you and roll their eyes.

Sad isn't it?

There was a time when Government actually paid attention to your fag hating rants

Grow up already. Do you think screaming "fag" makes anyone take you serious? It doesn't
Doesn't seem to work for you anymore.....society just ignores you

Homosexual marriage is all but a done deal. No amount of hatred on your part is going to change that

Gays will marry, have families and live happy and productive lives
Just like any other couple

Good luck having children as normal people do...."like any other couple"

All the problems in the world and the left thinks homo marriage is the most important issue. Get pretend married and shut the hell up already

It will all be over in a few months and then people will forget that there was a time people actually opposed gay marriage

What were they thinking?

I'll never accept they are "married", with that said let them pretend, just keep it away from our children, life is hard enough without a bunch of confused misfits mucking it up even more

That's OK. Nobody says you have to like it, You just have to do it. Give everybody the same rights.

I said they can be pretend married to their little heart's content...and that's ALL it is. Pretend, they think they will appear "normal".

You now what is ironic?

it is your hatred that is not considered normal anymore

Nobody says you have to

You are allowed to hate anyone you wish. You just can't expect the government to accomodate your hatred

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ You left loons keep squawking the same thing over and over....then wonder why normal people look at you and roll their eyes.

Sad isn't it?

There was a time when Government actually paid attention to your fag hating rants

Grow up already. Do you think screaming "fag" makes anyone take you serious? It doesn't

Homosexual marriage is all but a done deal. No amount of hatred on your part is going to change that

They do it all the time......where you been?

All the problems in the world and the left thinks homo marriage is the most important issue. Get pretend married and shut the hell up already

It will all be over in a few months and then people will forget that there was a time people actually opposed gay marriage

What were they thinking?

That's OK. Nobody says you have to like it, You just have to do it. Give everybody the same rights.

I said they can be pretend married to their little heart's content...and that's ALL it is. Pretend, they think they will appear "normal".

You now what is ironic?

Hate is a norm...two dudes buggering each other not so much

Nobody says you have to

Sad isn't it?

should little boys and girls be taught that they can go either way when the reach puberty? Should they be taught in school that being homosexual is just as normal as being biologically normal?

Gay marriage is an oxymoron.

I want gays to be able to make a legal and binding committment to each other, but its not, and never will be, a marriage.

What were they thinking?

You now what is ironic?

Nobody seems obsessed about it other than you

Which sex practices do you engage in if any?

Nobody says you have to

Sad isn't it?

should little boys and girls be taught that they can go either way when the reach puberty? Should they be taught in school that being homosexual is just as normal as being biologically normal?

I want gays to be able to make a legal and binding committment to each other, but its not, and never will be, a marriage.

Exactly

Sad isn't it?

They do it all the time......where you been?

two men or two women produce a child????????????????????? is that in the gay biology book?

What were they thinking?

the gay agenda is not about equality, rights, or the constitution. Its about using government to force societal acceptance of an abnormal human condition, and calling it normal

LOL But they scream it's for "love"!!!!!!

You can complain all you like. You don't have to like it. You should probably get used to it though. It's happening no matter how big of a tantrum you pitch.

You now what is ironic?

You're pretty much a dimbulb...I suspect that's not the first time someone has told you that

Nobody says you have to

Sad isn't it?

Yes and yes

Two people who love each other are now allowed to marry ....regardless of sexual orientation

It is no big deal.....you will learn to live with it

You now what is ironic?

LOL, then explain why the gay threads are always started by gays and liberals.

the gay agenda is not about equality, rights, or the constitution. Its about using government to force societal acceptance of an abnormal human condition, and calling it normal

LOL But they scream it's for "love"!!!!!!

You can complain all you like. You don't have to like it. You should probably get used to it though. It's happening no matter how big of a tantrum you pitch.

What part of let them get pretend married didn't you catch? Stay on point, hysterical one

You now what is ironic?

You're pretty much a dimbulb...I suspect that's not the first time someone has told you that

Seems you are the one out of touch with society

I guess inbred hatred dies hard

As many times as fox idiots make the same old arguments..
Fox has to counter the idiots in the White House.
Fox has to lie to do that.
They usually back it up. That's what pisses you commies off. Go FOX!
Like Hannity backed up his claim of seeing nuns executed?
I have no idea, I don't watch it as much as you do.

Then why do you go to such trouble to try to defend their lies?

You now what is ironic?

Seems you are the one out of touch with society

I guess inbred hatred dies hard

Grow up you little sissified left loon.

Nobody says you have to

Sad isn't it?

Lots of normal people have IVF or adopt.

Sad isn't it?

Yes and yes

Two people who love each other are now allowed to marry ....regardless of sexual orientation

It is no big deal.....you will learn to live with it

and the next logical step in the process is multiple marriage. Those 4 people love each other and should be allowed to marry. To deny them marriage is against the constitution.

once gay marriage is allowed, then there is absolutely no legal argument that can be brought against all forms of multiple marriage, sibling marriage, parent/child marriage et. al.

Thats where this will lead. Are you ready for that, RW/Jake?

Sad isn't it?

Lots of normal people have IVF or adopt.

I'm talking natural and you know it, you also know it's not happening with two homosexuals...and NEVER will

What were they thinking?

You now what is ironic?

Hate is a norm for teabaggers. If you don't want to participate in homosexual acts, then you don't have to.

Forum List

Back